Carter says Gaza Palestinians treated like animals

tango

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All non-middle-eastern, western countries. You are frightened by our own shadow!

We were discussing European countries. If you wish to quote Arab countries then let me know which ones of the origional six and Iran have made peace with Israel other than Jordan and Egypt.

We were discussing Carter's views here.

No. We began this line of discussion when you said;

Again, it is not about the Jews per se but about their phony state. By the way, the current Jewish population of Iran is estimated by most sources to be 25,000.

And I said that this is .05% of the population of Iran while Israel gives full rights to the Arab population which is 20% of the national makeup. Carter was not part of this discussion.

Can we conclude this or would you like to press on for no reason save your anti Jew views despite any credible facts to back them up with?

If there is one thing the Jews have learned over the centuries, it is that if someone says they are going to wipe you out...take them seriously.

;)

ahmadinejad said he wants to wipe out the zionist regime.

this is not any different than israel's daily threat to attack iran and remove the current government.

i mean, there is a lot to pick on about ahmadinejad, but to continue to spread misinformation and lies is just not cool.

No. We began this line of discussion when you said;

And I said that this is .05% of the population of Iran while Israel gives full rights to the Arab population which is 20% of the national makeup. Carter was not part of this discussion.

Can we conclude this or would you like to press on for no reason save your anti Jew views despite any credible facts to back them up with?

The Shah was pretty progressive and modern re: the Jewish population of Iran. Women's rights as well (liked mini-skirts). When the revolution came, most Jews simply fled to Israel or America.

Carter's report is the subject-matter of this topic.

We concluded that the percentage of Iran's Jewish population was of some import after we determined that the majority of the Arab world hates Jews. You then came up with the Persian p[ercentage of .05% to illustrate how much Jews are loved and so I fail to see how this has anything to do with Carter.

Explain please.

ahmadinejad said he wants to wipe out the zionist regime.

this is not any different than israel's daily threat to attack iran and remove the current government.

i mean, there is a lot to pick on about ahmadinejad, but to continue to spread misinformation and lies is just not cool.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: "Death to Israel"

We concluded that the percentage of Iran's Jewish population was of some import after we determined that the majority of the Arab world hates Jews. You then came up with the Persian p[ercentage of .05% to illustrate how much Jews are loved and so I fail to see how this has anything to do with Carter.

Explain please.

I wrote "by the way" to let you know it was only a tangent.

I wrote "by the way" to let you know it was only a tangent.

Oh. Ok then. So then we agree that the figures are meaningless unless your intent was to prove that Israel is much more accepting of Muslims than Muslims are of Jews. At least we can agree on something.