'it's absolutely torture'

dub

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is considered torture, by alot of organizations, the same that describes listening to loud annoying music torture, or leaving the lights on, or depriving someone of sleep for long periods of time, and placing a person in a stress postion.....

kind of like the rack, being pulled apart by horses....or guted with a hook, removing teeth, finger nails, limbs....smashing limbs and digets a hammer.....ya the other stuff sounds like child play

bush_cheney continues to tell us it's not torture. he says it's nothing more than getting your head flushed just like he used to in school. but what happens when someone who believes the same thing goes and actually experiences waterboarding?

Torture ceases to have any meaning if it is perfectly acceptable and legal to kill someone outright. Reminds me of parents who are relieved that their murdered children were not sexually assaulted. Ironically, "torture" is also acceptable for unborn children.

Agreed....I don't care what they call it...if it's effective...do it. They can sue for their $10,000,000 later.

I suggest a long session of supposed torture methods being used on dub...for research purposes, of course.

:lol:

I suggest a long session of supposed torture methods being used on dub...for research purposes, of course.

:lol:

lol?

a comment like that suggests that i make you hurt on the inside and you have unresolved sadistic issues.

maybe you shouldn't try to counter facts so often, then you wouldn't constantly feel the booboo?

Edited by dub

lol?

a comment like that suggests that i make you hurt on the inside.

maybe you shouldn't try to counter facts so often, then you wouldn't constantly feel the booboo?

Think again, Adolf. Your type disgusts me.

Torture ceases to have any meaning if it is perfectly acceptable and legal to kill someone outright. Reminds me of parents who are relieved that their murdered children were not sexually assaulted. Ironically, "torture" is also acceptable for unborn children.

And there goes the guy with no morals playing the abortion card again where it doesn't belong! Anything to try to throw the scent off of America's descent into barbarism I suppose!

Good - I want it to be torture - if it saves a few lives I am all for it.

Borg

research after research. expert opinion after expert opinion and you still don't get that torture is useless? what's wrong with you?

dub

you're no different than abu al booboo in saudi arabia who is trying to tell his board that cutting a person's head on camera is acceptable and useful.

good thing that savages like you are a dying breed.

Think again, Adolf. Your type disgusts me.

you're in a lot of pain. whenever you get bothered and flustered, you respond with the nazi/hitler/anti-semite card. it's become a pattern.

i suggest next time you're laughing and condoning torturing someone, taking someone's land and bombing and killing innocent people, you think about the children around the world who deserve the same rights as your daughter does.

you're in a lot of pain. whenever you get bothered and flustered, you respond with the nazi/hitler/anti-semite card. it's become a pattern.

i suggest next time you're laughing and condoning torturing someone, taking someone's land and bombing and killing innocent people, you think about the children around the world who deserve the same rights as your daughter does.

The day I'm in pain over you is the day I break my foot kicking your ass. I will never respect neo-Nazis or their supporters such as you. I'd suggest getting used to it.

The day I'm in pain over you is the day I break my foot kicking your ass. I will never respect neo-Nazis or their supporters such as you. I'd suggest getting used to it.

you're getting quite violent and you're continuing with your flustered responses.

think of the children, who deserve the same chance at life as your daughter, whose lives are being ruined because people like you are okay with violating human rights.

you're getting quite violent and you're continuing with your flustered responses.

think of the children, who deserve the same chance at life as your daughter, whose lives are being ruined because people like you are okay with violating human rights.

Wahhhh...poor terrorists getting waterboarded. Friends of yours I assume?