Khadr - Court rules he must be Repatriated

I imagine Army Guy in Afghanistan surviving an IED blow and killing some neighbors and bystanders persuaded that they should have known and done something to prevent this.

Perhaps we should leave out the personal attacks...

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he plant any EIDs? Did he skin a man? Did he cut out the tongue of anyone?

Do you like making it seem like he did all these things?

Are we supposed to feel bad for questioning?

Did he even throw that grenade?

Has he a chance of a fair trial anywhere?

Lets not forget the VHS tape that was found, it clearly shows him making, at the same house that was involved in the attack....and then later at night with a few of his buddies planting IED's ....now while this was in the American sector, it clearly shows him engaged in terrorist activites....

Lets also remember that the 3 Afghan national soldiers were cut down in the door way, because they where knocking on the door... not kicking it in, or showing any aggresion....So those in the house either had something to hide, or they just did'nt like authority....

What you have to remember is that he belonged to al qaeda a ruthless Terrorist group, he was not a taliban member...Al qaeda did jobs that the Taliban did not want to do....or seen doing.... SO nobody knows except omar himself knows what acts he has done....but membership into this little group does come at a price and you can bet it does not include helping old ladies cross the road or selling cookies....

Mr Omar is being painted like a helpless child....in Afghan he is and was considered a man, an adult ...and was expected to carry out adult taskings....understanding what his comrads where capable of may give you some insight what kind of characters he lived with, whom he was striving to become....

questioning is good...

I don't know, the only one that knows that is Omar....American, and Russian munitions are common over there....

I'm hoping he gets a fair trail here in Canada, that he is held accountable for his actions....just like any other under age minor who has commited a serious offence....what i hope does not happen , is he is just set free, as his brothers where....to live off our tax dollars...

Edited by Army Guy

With no answers we will be tempted to guess that, for Army Guy, just because there is still active Talibans out there, we have to continue to be quick in punishing scapegoats

I have a hard time following your thought process here....this is what i have got so far and feel free to correct me....

NATO is bad, and deserves anything that happens to them.....Taliban and the rest of the unholy bunch, are freedom fighters and while they terrorize thier own people it's not as bad as Army guy says it is....

Do your own research on all the different factions over there....google is full of sites....shit go to thier sites, pictures are worth a thousand words...

Lets not forget the VHS tape that was found, it clearly shows him making, at the same house that was involved in the attack....and then later at night with a few of his buddies planting IED's ....now while this was in the American sector, it clearly shows him engaged in terrorist activites....

Lets also remember that the 3 Afghan national soldiers were cut down in the door way, because they where knocking on the door... not kicking it in, or showing any aggresion....So those in the house either had something to hide, or they just did'nt like authority....

What you have to remember is that he belonged to al qaeda a ruthless Terrorist group, he was not a taliban member...Al qaeda did jobs that the Taliban did not want to do....or seen doing.... SO nobody knows except omar himself knows what acts he has done....but membership into this little group does come at a price and you can bet it does not include helping old ladies cross the road or selling cookies....

Mr Omar is being painted like a helpless child....in Afghan he is and was considered a man, an adult ...and was expected to carry out adult taskings....understanding what his comrads where capable of may give you some insight what kind of characters he lived with, whom he was striving to become....

questioning is good...

I don't know, the only one that knows that is Omar....American, and Russian munitions are common over there....

I'm hoping he gets a fair trail here in Canada, that he is held accountable for his actions....just like any other under age minor who has commited a serious offence....what i hope does not happen , is he is just set free, as his brothers where....to live off our tax dollars...

Army Guy - the hand-wringers never listen.......their shallow, narrow view is "there's no proof that he threw the grenade". The grenade is but a tiny part of the insidious and callous schemes that he and his Al Qaeda buddies perpetrated. I feel for you Army Guy, as I do for all our troops.

I have a hard time following your thought process here....this is what i have got so far and feel free to correct me....

NATO is bad, and deserves anything that happens to them.....Taliban and the rest of the unholy bunch, are freedom fighters and while they terrorize thier own people it's not as bad as Army guy says it is...

As soon as an army (the US here) takes a prisoner (Omar Khadr here), it should deal with him like if he was no more a dangerous enemy (a Taliban here).

As soon as an army (the US here) takes a prisoner (Omar Khadr here), it should deal with him like if he was no more a dangerous enemy (a Taliban here).

They did that, and he is a terrorist not a dangerous enemy....but a plain terrorist with ties to Bin Ladin chain of command....makes him kind of special...

Where he is, he is a martyr and martyrdom is inspiring terrorist vocations.

No he'd have to die for that....instead he'll rot in prison, and when he gets out nobody will even remember who he is, or what he stood for....maybe some old Taliban will write a book about him.....but he will inspire no one...

Edited by Army Guy

No he'd have to die for that....instead he'll rot in prison, and when he gets out nobody will even remember who he is, or what he stood for....maybe some old Taliban will write a book about him.....but he will inspire no one...

Don't bet on that, Omar has not only brothers but sisters who may all well give his name to their sons.

I doubt his sister gets a lot of dates and his brother Abdullah likely won't get pregnant in prison either, though many might attempt this.

Doubting these Muslim girls will have dates is doubting terrorists aren't interested by alliances anymore.

This is wonderful news!

A child should never have been detained and tortured like this.

This "child" has the mindset of a monster.He and his kind hate everything about Western society,freedom,democracy,you name it.If the day comes when the world is ruled by murderous fanatics like these,who do you think will be the first one's to feel their wrath?It will be the politically correct,left wing zealots who told us to always turn the other cheek instead of standing up to these twisted bastards.They have been enabled by the very people they would love to annihilate.

This "child" has the mindset of a monster.He and his kind hate everything about Western society,freedom,democracy,you name it.If the day comes when the world is ruled by murderous fanatics like these,who do you think will be the first one's to feel their wrath?It will be the politically correct,left wing zealots who told us to always turn the other cheek instead of standing up to these twisted bastards.They have been enabled by the very people they would love to annihilate.

Turning the other cheek is typically Christian not Left-winger. If Christians would have turned the other cheek in the 7th century, Arabs would not have felt the need to invent Islam.

Who gives a damn - our crusaders are on the move - the Muslim agenda is to remove Christianity from the world - I have spoken to Muslim immigrants here and they tell me that their agenda is to rid the world of us - and replace it with a regimentent insect style religion that bows in unison to the east like praying stick bugs. Khadr should not be the focus of our contempt - look at the billions sent to build Mosques all though out Europe and North America - while our Churches rot and some fight off the sins or rapists priests with black mail money - we are not in good shape - Once Chrisitianity is gone - the hand chopping will start. Saudi Arabia - was thrilled with the 9 11 disaster ..they would be even more thrilled if our nations collapsed utterly...The boys in Afghanistan are in the belly of the Islamic beast the seeks to destroy the last followers of our eternal King.

Who gives a damn - our crusaders are on the move - the Muslim agenda is to remove Christianity from the world - I have spoken to Muslim immigrants here and they tell me that their agenda is to rid the world of us - and replace it with a regimentent insect style religion that bows in unison to the east like praying stick bugs. Khadr should not be the focus of our contempt - look at the billions sent to build Mosques all though out Europe and North America - while our Churches rot and some fight off the sins or rapists priests with black mail money - we are not in good shape - Once Chrisitianity is gone - the hand chopping will start. Saudi Arabia - was thrilled with the 9 11 disaster ..they would be even more thrilled if our nations collapsed utterly...The boys in Afghanistan are in the belly of the Islamic beast the seeks to destroy the last followers of our eternal King.

There would be more truth and hope if you simply stick to the usual motto: this curse (put Islam here) was sent by God to Christians for their sins.

There would be more truth and hope if you simply stick to the usual motto: this curse (put Islam here) was sent by God to Christians for their sins

No they will pay for thier sins once they meet god....for now it is up to the west to arrange that meeting.....