Obama the "Messiah"

Sounds like you are talkin about Sarah Palin, not Obama.

Good accidental observation!

The interesting side effect of the Palin selection was how it shone the spotlight on the idea of having a resume filled with experience.

Every time someone mentions Palin's experience and "lack of qualifications", the GOP can see your Palin and raise you an Obama.

The interesting side effect of the Palin selection was how it shone the spotlight on the idea of having a resume filled with experience.

True.

But most people looked a little further into each's history. Seems one kind of fell off the map.

How are those Palin numbers coming along? Is she still sinking?

"I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

Well, it's quite difficult to know what he's talking about without seeing this statement in its proper context. But without what he was saying before and after this sentence, it sounds to me like he's alluding to humankind's impact on Global Warming whereby he plans on tackling the issue differently than his predecessor....

If he said he'd part a sea or two... then ya, game over.

True.

But most people looked a little further into each's history. Seems one kind of fell off the map.

How are those Palin numbers coming along? Is she still sinking?

That's because the mainstream media found it more important to assign entire reams of reporters to investigate "troopergate" and Palin's wardrobe costs.

Meantime the issue that Obama attended a racist america hating church for 20 years and launched his political career in a terrorist's living room isn't "newsworthy".

That's because the mainstream media found it more important to assign entire reams of reporters to investigate "troopergate" and Palin's wardrobe costs.

Meantime the issue that Obama attended a racist america hating church for 20 years and launched his political career in a terrorist's living room, has communist flags in his campaign offices, calls his grandmother a "typical white person", refers to americans as "clinging to their religion and guns" isn't "newsworthy" enough than to spend about 2 minutes on.

I still can't believe the kind of pass this teflon guy's been given. It's truly unbelievable.

The american peopel deserve what they get. Or at least half of them do.

Thats the page 14, sec (1)b answer, blame the media.

Not to mention of course that troopergate she was cleared, oh my, I read it in a newspaper and her wardrobe was news, well, in the sense that Kerry got a $400 haicut or something like that.

Come on Jerry, the only thing happening here is what the Reps taught the Dems to do. Why such mock outrage now?

Blame the media,how funny.

Meantime the issue that Obama attended a racist america hating church for 20 years and launched his political career in a terrorist's living room isn't "newsworthy".

Except it was widely reported ,. worldwide, in every newspaper in America and Canada. Did you know that it was "newsworthy" to report McCain gave the same terrorist $400,000 ?

Next up....."This election was rigged/stolen/fraudulently obtained. You can pick which one jerry.

Next up....."This election was rigged/stolen/fraudulently obtained. You can pick which one jerry.

With Obama's history working with ACORN's thuggery, I think that would be a fair statement, yes.

Black Panthers spotted intimidating people at polling stations in Philly already :)

Love where this administration is going already. Sheep's clothing already off...

With Obama's history working with ACORN's thuggery, I think that would be a fair statement, yes.

Black Panthers spotted intimidating people at polling stations in Philly already :)

Love where this administration is going already. Sheep's clothing already off...

You would even be more ticked off when you find out how the 2000/2004 elections were won.

What exactly do you think Obama has done with ACORN?

Are you suggesting that Obama asked the Black Panthers to fake votes for him.....

That would be one BP, and he was removed. The other guy had credentials to be where he was supposed to be.

Oh, Page 23 sec 4-B, "when private individuals do stupid things, try and blame the Democrats at all cost.

**important NB: It doesnt matter if it is false , we're Republicans dammit."

But it is kind of sad to note that this is the first time you noticed it. Election fraud is nothing new, both the Dems and the Reps have partaken in it.

So much for "change we can believe in".

I'm gonna love watching the good ship Obamatron try in futility to live up to it's much touted bullshit for 4 years.

this is gonna be better than "read my lips".

Edited by JerrySeinfeld

I'm gonna love watching the good ship Obamatron try in futility to live up to it's much touted bullshit for 4 years.

Oh, no doubt there'll be plenty of scandal to be hysterical about. It's even possible that some of it won't be completely made up and recirculated mindlessly by rightwing radio and dittohead bloggers.

Say, did you know the Clintons are MURDERERS!?11!??!?

this is gonna be better than "read my lips".

The problem is, the MSM will be covering his back as much as they attacked Bush at every turn. If Obama wins, only a deep recession will wake up the rank and file voter. And that may be what they get.

I'm looking forward to VP Biden reaching out to the American Macaca community.....

...the hell? Was Biden formerly George Allen?

The problem is, the MSM will be covering his back as much as they attacked Bush at every turn. If Obama wins, only a deep recession will wake up the rank and file voter. And that may be what they get.

What's that phrase i heard so much of the last 8 years...? Oh yeah: "tin-foil hat."