Obama's ailing grandma

I think we should all pray for Obama's mama's mama....

Oh Lord , please take care of Obama'a Nana...iand if you must bring her home to your bosum, please do it at the right time duirng the new cycle for maximum political milage.

Thanks in advance,

Your dear and faithful servant.

St Morris.

• 2 weeks later...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/081103/usa/us_vote_obama

US presidential front-runner Barack Obama suffered heartache Monday with the death of his grandmother, losing his last link to the family who raised him just hours from election day.

Obama, who stands on the historic threshold of becoming the first black US president, said Madelyn Dunham had passed away after a long illness at her Hawaii home. She died without seeing him realize his date with destiny.

Obama had dashed to his 86-year-old grandmother's side in Hawaii two weeks ago, fearing she would not live to see what polls suggest may be his triumph against Republican John McCain.

It is sad that she won't see what her grandson was able to accomplish one way or the other.

I was listening to the radio on the way home and some Republican supporters were expressing suspicion about the timing of the grandmother's death.

This was the Opening Post of a separate thread entitled:

Obama suffers election-eve heartache with grandma's death

and has now been merged into this previous thread.

Edited by Charles Anthony
merged thread

Oh Lord , please take care of Obama'a Nana...iand if you must bring her home to your bosum, please do it at the right time duirng the new cycle for maximum political milage.

Thanks in advance,

St Morris.

Wow.....talk about an answer to prayers...

Thanks in advance,

St Morris.

lol

I was listening to the radio on the way home and some Republican supporters were expressing suspicion about the timing of the grandmother's death.

LOL! are you serious?

Bloody hell, the lady is dead.. of course it is easy for GOP supporters to wave it away as a "conspiracy" because they could care less about her..

That is out of line, messing with dead relatives

That is out of line, messing with dead relatives

Heard more of the same today from call in shows while I was driving to work. I had to turn it off after a while.

I can't imagine what is like in blogger world where they are still saying that if Obama wins, they will challenge based on the fact that he is a Kenyan Muslim.