Towards a new world order

HisSelf

Clearly the UN is not working and only a fuel would trust their fate to any particular hegemony-seeking power. What we need is a New World Order, but one that enshrines some sort of balance of power.

I propose a system of regional government. The world gets divided up into regions: say North America, Central America/Caribbean, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Africa, South Asia, South-East Asia, East Asia, Oceania.

Once every five years (or so) each country holds elections and as part of those elections, it gets to vote on which region it will support. This would give a chance to a country like, say Georgia, to decide it is part of North America. The decision is not irrevocable, but can be re-made at the next election. The region has a single vote at the World Council. No single region has a veto. Treaties, the major cause of wars for centuries, will be abolished.

Sort of like a European parliament but on a world scale.

There would also be a World Court. Heh. Heh.

Clearly the UN is not working and only a fuel would trust their fate to any particular hegemony-seeking power. What we need is a New World Order, but one that enshrines some sort of balance of power.

I propose a system of regional government. The world gets divided up into regions: say North America, Central America/Caribbean, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Africa, South Asia, South-East Asia, East Asia, Oceania.

Once every five years (or so) each country holds elections and as part of those elections, it gets to vote on which region it will support. This would give a chance to a country like, say Georgia, to decide it is part of North America. The decision is not irrevocable, but can be re-made at the next election. The region has a single vote at the World Council. No single region has a veto. Treaties, the major cause of wars for centuries, will be abolished.

Seems fuelish....

Seems fuelish....

The primary problem with the power crazed NWO boys is that they are really not in order and out of order as they say - what's the point of ruling the world when you are not fit for leadership? Show me that talent- I do not see on single person that is gifted that wants to rule us internationally...not a one! Just fools of great ambition and really no vision.

Well, it will have to come to Earth Government sooner or later... maybe later.

Right now to implement anything like this you would have to conquer all the countries and replace their governments with obedient ones.

I suggest we start with Africa - most of their governments are corrupt murderers anyway... and make it an example!

:D

Right now to implement anything like this you would have to conquer all the countries and replace their governments with obedient ones.

I suggest we start with Africa - most of their governments are corrupt murderers anyway... and make it an example!

I think the only thing that would compel us to unite under one banner right now would be a threat from another planet.

Perhaps when plate tectonics bring us all together again.

I don't agree. I think it could happen if the UN would Morph itself into UN II. Modelled on the EU and NAFTA, but not beholden to either.

The world needs a international court that can reign in the weapons crap. Every day there are cop shows on the American networks that highlight weapons malfeasance, but we still watch people like Condy Rice shake her nuclear mojo at the world.

One World. One Dream. O Jeez, I am speaking Chia-nese...

Edited by HisSelf

The world needs a international court that can reign in the weapons crap. Every day there are cop shows on the American networks that highlight weapons malfeasance, but we still watch people like Condy Rice shake her nuclear mojo at the world.

Yea, thank God for the American networks. :lol:

I don't agree. I think it could happen if the UN would Morph itself into UN II. Modelled on the EU and NAFTA, but not beholden to either.

One World. One Dream. O Jeez, I am speaking Chia-nese...

Well actually what you're talking about is in the making: we have EU, AU (African Union), NA.

China and India will stay on their own, maybe with some satellite states.

There's Russia with a couple of former republics.

Australia is with Oceania.

There's a bunch of Islamic countries that have slightly better relations between themselves than with the rest of the world.

Not sure about South America - do they have something in the making?

Oh yeah, by the way - I believe the only possible orgaisation of society for Earth as a whole is Communism - the real one, as described by Marx and Engels. Where everything is free and people don't have to work unless they want to.

Eurasia? Oceania?

What was the other one, Winston? The name escapes me.

I must have lost it down the memory hole.

Doubleplusungood!

Winston. Very clever. At least there's one neocon who's somewhat literate.

Here's another literary reference for you: "A screaming comes across the sky. It has been here before but there is nothing to compare it to now."

Work? Author? Context?

....Oh yeah, by the way - I believe the only possible orgaisation of society for Earth as a whole is Communism - the real one, as described by Marx and Engels. Where everything is free and people don't have to work unless they want to.

I remember John and Yoko telling us to "imagine" this dream back in the '70s. John Lennon would tell us this tripe from the back seat of his Rolls Royce Phantom V. Laughable......

Edited by bush_cheney2004

I wasn't kidding about Communism.

No borders. No money. No wars.

No money no wars and no walls of fences? You must realize that once this international equalization of human worth is achieved and we are all equal - which is impossilbe. The results of bring us all down to the lowest common denominator of so-called democratic globalism IS that we will not evolve but de-evolve and be debased...not to mention the disease of utlitarian abuse of individuals that resist or do not comply. I saw a new world order that took place in a mini-comsm within a private rural neighbourhood with one road in and one out - eventually a dictator took power and I had to act as the sheriff and drive the abuser out of town - WE NEED WALLS SO WE CAN FOCUS AND ACHIEVE GREAT VISIONS...without individual respect and freedom we degrade - the best will be systemically destroyed by the collect unwashed mass. AND the idiots who are just above primates such a Bush and Cheney will rule by a select cruel visionless commttee driven by power for powers sake alone - Now do you want that?

No money no wars and no walls of fences? You must realize that once this international equalization of human worth is achieved and we are all equal - which is impossilbe. The results of bring us all down to the lowest common denominator of so-called democratic globalism IS that we will not evolve but de-evolve and be debased...not to mention the disease of utlitarian abuse of individuals that resist or do not comply. I saw a new world order that took place in a mini-comsm within a private rural neighbourhood with one road in and one out - eventually a dictator took power and I had to act as the sheriff and drive the abuser out of town - WE NEED WALLS SO WE CAN FOCUS AND ACHIEVE GREAT VISIONS...without individual respect and freedom we degrade - the best will be systemically destroyed by the collect unwashed mass. AND the idiots who are just above primates such a Bush and Cheney will rule by a select cruel visionless commttee driven by power for powers sake alone - Now do you want that?

Well, here's the idealistic Communist approach:

Wash the masses. Educate the idiots. Build roads in rural neighborhoods.

Give each according to their needs and have each contribute according to their abilities.

Quite simple, actually... but it should make humankind better as a whole.

Well, here's the idealistic Communist approach:

Wash the masses. Educate the idiots. Build roads in rural neighborhoods.

Give each according to their needs and have each contribute according to their abilities.

Quite simple, actually... but it should make humankind better as a whole.

Then why hasn't it worked? Simple.....Marx and Engels knew nothing about human nature and the incentive to work. They only provided incentive to drink vodka.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Then why hasn't it worked? Simple.....Marx and Engels knew nothing about human nature and the incentive to work. They only provided incentive to drink vodka.

You may be right... they believed human nature can be changed. I guess they were wrong about the timeline... add a few millenia...

Why it has worked for a limited period of time in Russia is (my personal belief) because the Communist Party succeded in replacing religion with the idea of Communism. So simple people lost the biblical paradise and gained the belief in a "better future". Only that future proved to be like the horizon - virtually unreachable, at least not by the means they had at their disposal.

With the advances in robotics the dream may still get a chance...

You may be right... they believed human nature can be changed. I guess they were wrong about the timeline... add a few millenia...

Why it has worked for a limited period of time in Russia is (my personal belief) because the Communist Party succeded in replacing religion with the idea of Communism. So simple people lost the biblical paradise and gained the belief in a "better future". Only that future proved to be like the horizon - virtually unreachable, at least not by the means they had at their disposal.

With the advances in robotics the dream may still get a chance...

Any system that demands the destruction of brian power - the creative human spirit and the devine right of all kingly individuals - in other words kill all of the intelligent people and create a world of stupid folks - is not one I could appreciate. Communism - is a quote by Milton - "I would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven" PERSONALLY -I will gladly serve and hang out in heaven and have a good life on earth than a life that is of inferiour quality and enjoyment....The kingdom of heaven is at hand and baby I a here and it is close - and communist with their capitalist backers remind me of this "There are violent men that try to take heaven by force' also - there are those who do not enter in to the kingdom and block others from doing so - Heaven is here and don't mess with it - commie - or capitalist - or globalist - this is my planet as well as yours and creeps are to be excluded if they can not behave.

Any system that demands the destruction of brian power - the creative human spirit and the devine right of all kingly individuals - in other words kill all of the intelligent people and create a world of stupid folks - is not one I could appreciate. Communism - is a quote by Milton - "I would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven" PERSONALLY -I will gladly serve and hang out in heaven and have a good life on earth than a life that is of inferiour quality and enjoyment....The kingdom of heaven is at hand and baby I a here and it is close - and communist with their capitalist backers remind me of this "There are violent men that try to take heaven by force' also - there are those who do not enter in to the kingdom and block others from doing so - Heaven is here and don't mess with it - commie - or capitalist - or globalist - this is my planet as well as yours and creeps are to be excluded if they can not behave.

You must have Communism confused with Autoritarianism - and it's a common mistake because history has shown that the countries that tried to "Take Heaven by force" ended up with totalitarian governments.

But think about it: once we put the Capitalist "morals" behind and begin to genetically engineer humans (what I'm sure China is working on already - they have plenty of raw material) - the Earth will be populated with smart, healthy and beautifull people, and each will be happy to perform the role assigned to them.

;)

Edited by PoliticalCitizen

But think about it: once we put the Capitalist "morals" behind and begin to genetically engineer humans (what I'm sure China is working on already - they have plenty of raw material) - the Earth will be populated with smart, healthy and beautifull people, and each will be happy to perform the role assigned to them.

How boring...glad I'll be dead before such an improbable thing can ever happen. The only thing that sucks more than Russian/Chinese commies are real commies.

How boring...glad I'll be dead before such an improbable thing can ever happen. The only thing that sucks more than Russian/Chinese commies are real commies.

China already altered the population genetically during the so-called cultural revolution - they destroyed the genetic material via the execution of intelligent people and leaving the thrawls to live..same as Russia destroyed the intelligensia...and what did the soviets get after toying with the gene pool via murder? A GOD DAMNED LADA! That's it! I am surprised that they made the wheels round and not square...You don't mess with the gene pool that took thousands of years of devine breeding to create...as far as genetic engineering - engineers do not love children and loveless children are monsters - I am not impressed.