How Many Houses Does John McCain Own?

McCain is a disreputable, incompetent, unethical braggart who advanced thanks to his family's connections and his second wife's inherited fortune. He is an embarrassment to the U.S. Military and U.S. Congress. He is unfit to be President of the United States.

Now if you can (I know you can I know you can).....speak why he is an embarrrasment. You can quote , cout and paste after you have made your statement.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because I have yet to make any scurilous claims. If I do though, they will be my own words. As to verifiable facts....

McCain final mission wasbombing a NVA airbase.

On October 25, McCain successfully attacked the Phuc Yen airfield north of Hanoi through a barrage of anti-aircraft artillery and surface-to-air missile fire, which would garner him the Bronze Star.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_an...tnam_operations

Moore is a liar, people who use him as a source are his stooges.

Actually, I'm not making the claim. It's military people who served in Vietnam and/or with John McCain. Unlike you, it would seem, I consider the various views, assess the credibility of those reporting, and form an opinion which, if new facts warrant, might change.

Any idiot remotely familiar with carrier ops during the Vietnam War would know better. I understand that you must rely on the opinions and "facts" of others. Accordingly, your credibility is also judged.

As of now, the evidence seems clear. McCain is a disreputable, incompetent, unethical braggart who advanced thanks to his family's connections and his second wife's inherited fortune. He is an embarrassment to the U.S. Military and U.S. Congress. He is unfit to be President of the United States.

I think you are unqualified to draw any such conclusions. Do you have standing in any capacity to make such claims? Perhaps you are an Arizona resident, or former POW, or a member of Congress? The only requirement for the US presidency is natural born citizenship (Panama Canal Zone counts) and 35 years of age. I think Senator McCain is more fit than you sir, no?

Any idiot remotely familiar with carrier ops during the Vietnam War would know better. I understand that you must rely on the opinions and "facts" of others. Accordingly, your credibility is also judged.

I think you are unqualified to draw any such conclusions. Do you have standing in any capacity to make such claims? Perhaps you are an Arizona resident, or former POW, or a member of Congress? The only requirement for the US presidency is natural born citizenship (Panama Canal Zone counts) and 35 years of age. I think Senator McCain is more fit than you sir, no?

Are you suggesting that relying on the considered views of highly qualified experts puts my credibility in question? That's truly weird and perverse.

Now to your question, am I more fit to be President of the United States than John McCain? In fact, I am. I pale in comparison to Obama. But the fact is that the United States and the world would be better off if I was the U.S President rather than McCain. That's not a comment on my abilities, but rather McCain's dangerous deficiencies. Even I would be a better President than John McCain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_an...tnam_operations

Moore is a liar, people who use him as a source are his stooges.

Did you not notice how much of McCain's past was omitted from the Wikipedia article? For example, how poorly he did at Annapolis. You also might notice that it says he was tortured. McCain was never tortured by the Vietnamese. The Vietnamese did nothing to McCain that the Bush Administration has not approved as lawful enhance interrogation techniques and deny constitute torture.

The Wikipedia article about McCain is incomplete. Consequently, it does not follow that additional information constitutes a lie.

Edited by Stephen Best

That's load, Cudgel.

Is that again your considered opinion, that the troops were killing innocent civilians? Encouraging troops not to follow their legal orders is a crime. May not be an international law, but it is the law.

Fonda was/is a media attention whore, period. And that's her right.

The question is were the orders legal.

Consequently, it does not that additional information constitutes a lie.

Could you rephrase that in english.

Never the less.....moore is a liar.

By the way, how do you know McCain wasn't tortured, you were there? Torture was common by the NVA

Now if you can (I know you can I know you can).....speak why he is an embarrrasment. You can quote , cout and paste after you have made your statement.

As I've stated on numerous occasions, McCain has shown himself to be an inconsiderate, reckless, incompetent, unethical, shady braggart. He barely got through the Naval Academy. He cheated on his first wife, when she was most in need. Was an incompetent pilot who lost 5 aircraft and got himself shot down. The Navy put him in A4s because they couldn't trust him in a Phantom. He was part of the Keating Five savings and loan scandal... And, the list goes on. He's an embarrassment and unfit to be a President.

Could you rephrase that in english.

Never the less.....moore is a liar.

By the way, how do you know McCain wasn't tortured, you were there? Torture was common by the NVA

The North Vietnamese did nothing to John McCain that the United States has deemed does not rise to the level of torture. And here comes another source for our consideration, "Does Bush Believe McCain Was Tortured?"

Did you not notice how much of McCain's past was omitted from the Wikipedia article? For example, how poorly he did at Annapolis.

And that is somehow relevant to whether McCain was sot down while bombing innocent civilians?

No matter how poorly or well he did at the academy, he passed. And while on active service and in combat, his performance was exemplary.

This is a non sequiter, but one thing I like about American politics is that you get to see and hear the candidates live on TV discussing the issues. Up here all we get are a bunch of political hacks like Steven LeDrew and Tim whosit arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

The North Vietnamese did nothing to John McCain that the United States has deemed does not rise to the level of torture. And here comes another source for our consideration, "Does Bush Believe McCain Was Tortured?"

That answer, at best, is moronic.

No prisoner of the US has been denied a necessary operation, allowed to have broken bones heal without the aid of a cast? Nor do any US rules allow for severe beatings.

Here's a source for you.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1084711/posts

That answer, at best, is moronic.

No prisoner of the US has been denied a necessary operation, allowed to have broken bones heal without the aid of a cast? Nor do any US rules allow for severe beatings.

Really? So you haven't been reading the news about the murder of prisoners held by the United States? It was revealed in testimony before a Congressional committee by a former aide to Colin Powell.

And you've provided a source! How cute.

Are you suggesting that relying on the considered views of highly qualified experts puts my credibility in question? That's truly weird and perverse.

Highly qualified according to who...you?

Now to your question, am I more fit to be President of the United States than John McCain? In fact, I am. I pale in comparison to Obama. But the fact is that the United States and the world would be better off if I was the U.S President rather than McCain. That's not a comment on my abilities, but rather McCain's dangerous deficiencies. Even I would be a better President than John McCain.

True or false....Senator John McCain is more qualified than you to be US president? Are you a natural born US citizen? Are you 35 years of age? Let's just start with the basics, because if you fail to meet those constitutional qualifications, you are not more qualified.

Where do you get these ideas? He was a rube in the military, a total screw up. As a pilot he flew into power lines. He lost 5 planes. As a POW, he did everything his captors asked of him.

You really don't know what you taling about. He gave them nothing of value and then only ater being refused medical treatment and beatings. When I took POW training, we were told that no one expects a POW to hold out forever, that in the end you wll talk. If you can hold out for three hours you were doing well...MccAIN HELD OUT FOR DAYS. With this I am forced to conclude you are a know nothing who can be expected to be intellegent about the subject

One of those planes was 'Lost" while still on the deck of Forrestal. Mc Cain had nothing to do with the accident and was lucky to excape alive. Another was when he was shot down after hittinghis target. As for hitting power lines, guess what, heflew an attack bomber, they train to fly at tree top level. I bet he was not the only pilot to have an accident by pushing the limits.

Rube? Where do you get that? Ohright, you think Moore is a good source....but in fact he in an decorated veteran and yes, I do know how the military awards honours, I have even helped a couple of fellows get the honours they deserved.

Really? So you haven't been reading the news about the murder of prisoners held by the United States? It was revealed in testimony before a Congressional committee by a former aide to Colin Powell.

And you've provided a source! How cute.

Nice try. Dishonest but nice. Murder of POWs or detainees is not commonplace or sancitioned by the US.

And that, I would like a pull quote and a citation.

Edited by M.Dancer

This is a non sequiter, but one thing I like about American politics is that you get to see and hear the candidates live on TV discussing the issues. Up here all we get are a bunch of political hacks like Steven LeDrew and Tim whosit arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

That's OK...constant comparison to America is the only way to define the undefinable.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Highly qualified according to who...you?

True or false....Senator John McCain is more qualified than you to be US president? Are you a natural born US citizen? Are you 35 years of age? Let's just start with the basics, because if you fail to meet those constitutional qualifications, you are not more qualified.

How pedantic! But you're right. McCain has the basic qualifications. He's a natural born US citizens and over the age of 35 as are tens of millions of other people.

How pedantic! But you're right. McCain has the basic qualifications. He's a natural born US citizens and over the age of 35 as are tens of millions of other people.

I believe you are right, he is being pedantic by starting at the basic reasons why you might be less than qualified..I'm sure he would be willing to investigate the others reason in due course.