9 11 Truthers, Eat your hearts out!

I came across a LIVE broadcast from the BBC news on Septermber 11th at around 5 pm, new york time.

The news broadcaster talks about the WTC 7 building, to him known as the solomon brothers building, which collapsed for the GIVEN reason; a weakened base.

The reporter live in new york has her back to the Center where the towers once stood and the people were killed.

There in stand WTC 7 or the solomon brother building, before its collapse, to her right. You can actually see the smoke from a confined small fire on the building billowing smoke to the right the video shows you where.

&feature=related

Do with it what u most, criticize it please i would like to believe that we dont live in a corrupt world, progressing towards profit margins at the expense of others horrid suffering and eventually ours.

hey

yeah you can make them say whatever you want. The same way that any news comapany out there can do, without restriction. Consider that every news media has the rights of an individual, freedom of speech, of expression, give them the right to withhold any peice of information.

I cant see how they could have put any words there, the sound matrix is perfect and if you search other BBC braodcasts of the day, im sure you will find the voices to be identical.

====BREAKING NEWS===

WORLD TIN FOIL SHORTAGE LOOMS

Toronto (Morris Dancer News Network)

911 Troothers, UFO Enthusiasts, Crop Circle Watchers and other assorted conspiracy nuts were panic stricken this afternoon as rumours of a looming tin foil shortage spead faster than a badly editted youtube video. Several posts in news groups suggested the shortage was engineered by the CIA in order to spy on the thoughts of leading ad hoc 911 conspiracy personalities. Others suggested that Buddhist aliens from the planet Vegas Prime had destroyed the Chinese aluminium mines with thermite charges in hopes of sabotaging the Olympics

Industry spokesmen from many aluminium producing corpaoration denied that there was any shortage what so ever. Conspiracy theorists claimed the denial was proof positive thet the aluminium firms were hand in hand with the CIA/Illuminati/Jewish Banking Conpiracy.....

-30-

Whatever happened to these 9/11 Truther whackjobs? They seem to have disappeared. I hope PolyNewbie is OK.

I would advise you for the safety of yourself and your family to never bring up those names again. It wouldn't hurt to get a new computer, sign up with a new IP and to sheath your modem and cable in british grade tinfoil....

I also recommend everyone get a colonoscopy and men over 40 a prostate screening....

Edited by M.Dancer

Looks like you guys believe the mainstream media on 9 / 11. Did you know they have the rights of an individual, meaning the right to freedom of expression and unilaterally the right to lie to you, ommit and information and present it in any fashion?

I am concerned and curious;What makes you think they wouldnt lie to the public so that they could make billions on the reasons nesecary for a countries people to accept war?

With care and political practice

PS. I say this because you havent posted anything against what I have posted, thus logically i assume you trust the media outlets.

Well we can look at all the lies that got the US into the war on terror..... fool me twice.. shame on .. durrr.
The claim that Bush administration shamelessly manipulated intelligence reports lied in order to justify the war in iraq is quite plausible even if some people disagree. The claim that the 9/11 events were staged is extremely implausible.

I came across the most compelling piece of evidence to do with 9/11. To all who posted sarcastic cookie cutter trash, I dont mean disrespect by not posting, i just find it a waste of time dealing with any sort of language that has no reference towards any truth, besides your personal experience with people who give you information about 9/11, which is useless to me.

It is about a man, his Name is William Cooper.

Profile: Ex military Official, Vietnam War Veteran

Relevency to 9/11: He worked for the army, like his forefathers for 20 long years. Eventually he quit because he found that the army was a mechanism for the powerful people of the world to take control of economies. He researched long and hard, opened a short frequency radio show in EagerVill Arizona. During one of his last programs, he mentioned, after finding out information about the plans of the power elite, that an attack was going to happen in the USA in the coming time. He also said that Osama Binladen would be put to blame for the attacks, which are manifested so that the wealthy people controlling the government, could draw up and pass bills like the patriot act and homeland security. This was only 3 months before the attacks!!! Eventaully when what he predicted came to pass, he began a book about the events and his life in vietname, which was left unfinished for the following reason; 'Bill' or William Cooper, was murdered when the Arizona county police were serving a warrant for his arrest, on November of that life changing year 2001 year.

How do I Know he was part of the military?

Within the Documentary, it shows various medals and pictures of William in the army. The medals are scattered near the last few segments.

The media, also is shown in a live newscast, to lie blatantly about William Coopers identity and history. The claimed he was a militant Anarchist, when he truly had served the army and people for long years of his life.

Keep in mind this man knew that the media and government were going to blame the attacks of September's 11th.

How do i know this?

In the bibliography it shows a live show, in which he mentions the preceding happenings that eventually took place and took the lives of thousands.

This shows his pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVz_xloNAWw

This shows his live broadcast predicting there would be a major attack blamed on OSAMA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeX31RT7iEw

Here are his medals(2-3 minutes into it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jBsQHDQkYY...feature=related

The newscast of his murder, on TV (go to the End almost)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PScEh8DPGf8...feature=related

This one is in the beggining, its a newscast talking about him being a militant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Edldo6_Ng...feature=related

With care, passion and Political practice

{- . -} AO

Edited by AlphaOmega

It is about a man, his Name is William Cooper.

known extremist nutbar....anti semite kook...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

Cooper's earliest notoriety developed among UFO enthusiasts, as he promoted UFO conspiracy theories, Kennedy assassination theories, and theories about a New World Order conspiracy.

In many ways, his accounts were similar to earlier UFO reports: UFOs had crashed, the ships and their alien pilots had been recovered, and the government made agreements with aliens. Cooper further detailed his arguments in a self-published pamphlet, "The Secret Government: The Origin, Identity and Purpose of MJ-12".[2]

Cooper is perhaps best known for this 1991 book which details many of his claims about various conspiracy theories. The title is from the Bible, Revelation 6:8: "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." The book includes the text of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, a document which is a proven forgery by Tsarist agents. Cooper placed a notice at the beginning of the chapter that the Protocols were not Jewish in origin but were disguised as such.

You don't have to be a kook to be a 911 troother...no wait a second....actually, it really helps if you are certifiably nuts....

The claim that Bush administration shamelessly manipulated intelligence reports lied in order to justify the war in iraq is quite plausible even if some people disagree. The claim that the 9/11 events were staged is extremely implausible.

Documentaries like Loose Change focus on the staged events. The movie is actually pretty bad compared to some other 9/11 truth documentaries. A couple would indeed change your view of the events. But more or less it was allowed to happen. It was the catalyst needed to take the US to the next phase in their guidebook.

And if you think Bush lied about this, and about that, I could go as far and say he lied about almost everything else in his so called career as a President. He said before 9/11, he did not think much about Bin Laden when the Clintons (failing to catch him in Tora Bora) told him that Bin Laden would be the next big threat. Today this scapeghost has not been captured, but yet almost every one of his 'officers' have been killed or captured.

But more or less it was allowed to happen. It was the catalyst needed to take the US to the next phase in their guidebook.
Again there is a huge difference between saying that the events were staged and saying that administration failed to act on intelligence - possibly because they thought a terrorist attack would be help push their agenda. The latter is plausible even if there is zero evidence - the former is completely implausible and worthy of ridicule. Edited by Riverwind

Documentaries like Loose Change focus on the staged events. The movie is actually pretty bad compared to some other 9/11 truth documentaries. A couple would indeed change your view of the events. But more or less it was allowed to happen. It was the catalyst needed to take the US to the next phase in their guidebook.

Works for me....some people think Canada conspired with Japan to attack Pearl Harbor in 1941 and FDR just "allowed it to happen"....more or less.

And if you think Bush lied about this, and about that, I could go as far and say he lied about almost everything else in his so called career as a President.

OK...but his "career" includes two terms....so lies or not, he was returned to office. So how important are the cockeyed Truthers anyway?

He said before 9/11, he did not think much about Bin Laden when the Clintons (failing to catch him in Tora Bora) told him that Bin Laden would be the next big threat. Today this scapeghost has not been captured, but yet almost every one of his 'officers' have been killed or captured.

Canadian Forces are welcomed to trump the USA anytime by capturing Bin Hidin'. Tell you what.....we will trade Lord Stanley's cup for Osama's severed head.

Again there is a huge difference between saying that the events were staged and saying that administration failed to act on intelligence - possibly because they thought a terrorist attack would be help push their agenda. The latter is plausible even if there is zero evidence - the former is completely implausible and worthy of ridicule.

Unquestionably, at least two administrations failed to act on the intelligence, and that's just the Americans. I'm not sure why all the burden falls on the Americans, but a superpower has to take the good with the bad. It's like saying that Canada's PM allowed the Air India attack to happen (CSIS and incompetent security practices) for unspecified reasons.

Actionable intel is not as straightforward as it sounds with respect to steps to intervene. Sometimes sources and methods are preserved on purpose, but I don't think that was the case with 9/11. Old salts will recall PM Churchill's anguished decision about Coventry.

Dancer

What the hell do you know anyways????

You asssume everyone who believes it something like a conspiracy are crazy kooks...look at his history, he was no kook, a war veteran.

Did you watch the videos???

Did you see how they lied about him in the news?

No matter what you think about this, its clear as day - this man knew something, especially about 9 11 and it lead to his death.