letter to G.W.Bush from a veteran

marcus27

Dear Iraq War Veteran,

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to the United States of America. Next time you enlist, please read the contract. That is more than you will get from even Jesus Christ.

Sincerely,

George W. Bush

Veteran, Father, Patriot, Christian.....and....President of the United States

Dear Iraq War Veteran,

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to the United States of America. Next time you enlist, please read the contract. That is more than you will get from even Jesus Christ.

Sincerely,

George W. Bush

Caligula despised so much his senators ,he named senator his own horse.

American senators despised so much the world ,they crowned Emperor

a jackass.

Dear Iraq War Veteran,

Sincerely,

George W. Bush

Caligula despised so much his senators ,he named senator his own horse.

American senators despised so much the world ,they crowned Emperor

a jackass.

Dear Iraq War Veteran,

Sincerely,

George W. Bush

Thats a dumb letter posted from Rense, however I find it hilarious that you tag George with the Veteran label. yeah, I guess techinically he is, but we all have a good idea as to the truth of that one... I'd even question Christian to be honest.

Thats a dumb letter posted from Rense, however I find it hilarious that you tag George with the Veteran label. yeah, I guess techinically he is, but we all have a good idea as to the truth of that one... I'd even question Christian to be honest.

Yes, technically he is....how many fighter interceptors have you type qualified in?

What's this, a vet who disagrees with his president? Too bad.

This kind of reminds me of the 'soldiers' who have fled to Canada rather than obey their call up orders for Iraq. Read the frickin' contract indeed!

As to the Bush as veteran idea, Dan Rather lost his job over that one, and rightly so.

What's this, a vet who disagrees with his president? Too bad.

This kind of reminds me of the 'soldiers' who have fled to Canada rather than obey their call up orders for Iraq. Read the frickin' contract indeed!

As to the Bush as veteran idea, Dan Rather lost his job over that one, and rightly so.

Just because Rather lost his job doesn't mean its not true, does it?? Bush, himself admitted he didn't finished to his "ghost writer" when he was running for prez back in 2000. His PR people found out about what he said, after all he likes to talk, went to the writer and took all the papers he had written but he managed to keep some that they didn't find. The reason he didn't finsih was he had to go and dry out from the alcohol and drugs he was taking because of the stress of being ship over to Nam.

.... The reason he didn't finsih was he had to go and dry out from the alcohol and drugs he was taking because of the stress of being ship over to Nam.

This doesn't make any sense....alcohol and drugs were popular with Bush's peers regardless of 'Nam prospects. See 1960's....

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Erm.... Didn't he have a little help landing that puppy on the cariier? :blink:

No, the Convair F-102 Delta Dagger is not configured for carrier landings....doesn't even have a tailhook. If you mean the S-3 Viking, President Bush was not qualified to land it anywhere, but he has earned the right to wear a flight suit.

No, the Convair F-102 Delta Dagger is not configured for carrier landings....doesn't even have a tailhook. If you mean the S-3 Viking, President Bush was not qualified to land it anywhere, but he has earned the right to wear a flight suit.

He couldn't land it but he "earned the right to wear a flight suit"? You can buy a flight suit at the Army-Navy. LOL.

I love the way you quote detailed aircraft info. Apparently you think this gives you creds. :P

He couldn't land it but he "earned the right to wear a flight suit"? You can buy a flight suit at the Army-Navy. LOL.[

I love the way you quote detailed aircraft info. Apparently you think this gives you creds. :P

Whereas we already know you have none. I think you would puke in your mask.

The good thing is that good ol George has some egg on his face because of that GI Joe-ish carrier landing. He would have never been given the controls anyways. Can't risk having bumbling George hurt himself. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!! But I am going to extend your tours later on. But MAJOR COMBAT OPERATIONS ARE OVER, yet we need to surge every year in order to keep the status quo of what exactly?

The carrier landing was a staged media event, nothing more. Propaganda stunt.

The war in Iraq is already won though.