Are you tired of all the lies the western media makes against the Chin

Is the western media making up lies against China to limit its economic development?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obviously, If communism lead to pollution, North korea and Cuba would have more pollution than China.

So what you're saying is that China's massive pollution problem is a decadent imperialist lie? Or am I going too far?

------------------------------------

Yellow matter custard...dripping from a dead dog's eye...

---John Lennon

So what you're saying is that China's massive pollution problem is a decadent imperialist lie? Or am I going too far?

------------------------------------

Yellow matter custard...dripping from a dead dog's eye...

---John Lennon

I just said if anyone book a flight to China, he need not bring air and water with him. And I think the pollution problem of China is not the problem of Communism but the problem of industrialisation.

And don't forget China has the population of four times than American and 40 times than Canada. That means if one day every Chinese reach a standard of living as the same as American and Canadian, it will be a catastrophe of human being because all oil will be burned out though WarMart's factory might make everyone a cheap gas mask to keep us all from Cancer. And behind Chinese, there are billions of Indians, Africans, one day they will go the same way that Chinese is going today and "civilized" Westerner went tens to hunderd years ago, and no one could deny they also have the rights to pursue the dream of having a car or just a cook stove. So I think if the people of developed country did really concern about their own interests or benifits, they would give up some out of season political and religionary slogan and face the reality. Just imagine, if the communist give up and let you to be the chairman of China, what policy would you carry on? Close all WarMart factory and let peasants famishing to die? Or kidnap one million top American and Canadian scientists and engineers to build organic factory to make CPU? I guess you would have no choise but do the same thing that communists is doing.

I think the right way of western country is that they should support the birth controll efforts of developing country. We must recognize that most poblem of developing country such as war, famine, genocide between tribes root in the fact that earth could not carry on so many people. If China had a population as the same as American, I think it would be good for both China and Western, whether their concern is on pollution or merely on keeping their job.

Edited by xul

I just said if anyone book a flight to China, he need not bring air and water with him. And I think the pollution problem of China is not the problem of Communism but the problem of industrialisation....

Very well....I and my entire family wish to emmigrate to China at once. How many people are accepted each year for work visas and residency?

Very well....I and my entire family wish to emmigrate to China at once. How many people are accepted each year for work visas and residency?

You are Bush :P Cheney, you can ask Chairman Hu about this several months later in the Ceremony of Olympic.

I don't know exact number. But my son's kindergarten have a dozen of British English teachers. My son's teacher is a British woman and someone told me she have lived in China for over 10 years. And I guarantee there are a lof of them. You might just think about it. How many Be747 China has bought from American recent years? These huge planes obviously does not fit for being domestic flight and they are obviously not only carrying immigrants to Canada.

And I suggest if anyone in west who did not save enough money for his retirement, he could consider to immigrate to China because everything there is cheap and air and water is not poison enough to make him ending up with Cancer if he does not carry a cancer gene in his cells.

Edited by xul

Thanks for your patriotic efforts on the China front, but I'd rather live in a country that is free.

If you said these to me I would tell you I'm not a China patriotist and I think I will give up China nationality if I am allowed to have Canada nationality. But of couse, even if I was a Canadian, I would not agree that covering up Canada's fault is a good way to benefit Canada and Canadian.

I posted a lot about China because I live in the country so I know it well though I don't think I know everthing about it.I'm not covering up Chinese faults but I'm trying tell you the truth. Thuth sometimes may make us very unpleasant, I could imagine how disappointment an unemployed WalMart canada factory worker would be when I told him China would not collapse as Russia soon. But at long view, the truth alway are better than falsehood. If I was the worker, someone told me the truth may let me pain several months, but it also can make me to shift my career in time to those China could not easily take over from Canada, such as a CF-18 maker to a bartender, if I was not fit to be a lawer, a doctor or a accountant something.

If I lived on falsehood, today I came here and ask:"How long China will collapse?" Everyonr told me:"soon." So I drank a bottle of brandy and went to bed. Then tommorrow I came here and ask the same question and everyone gave me the same answer. and then the day next tomorrw and the day next next tomorrow.....I guess I would becom a real drunk not fit for the job of WalMart even if one day China really collapsed. :P

I don't think this issue has any relative with freedom or democracy. Are there any one really believe China's pollution and other problem would vanish when its government turned to democracy and freedom? I don't think so.

I don't think every words I posted was right. But I would be very grateful if any one found its fault and pointed it out for me. Taging every dissidence opinion is not the way those who really believe in freedom and democracy adopts.

Edited by xul

but I'd rather live in a country that is free.

I agree this part with you.

But as a man who lives in a developing country since Mao's time, I know free is not easy to reach. If Canada troop allowed any Afghan going into their camp freely, I doubt this army camp could exist here more than 24 hours.