Why is Israel the biggest terrorist state in the world?

aras

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if it were true that Israel is the biggest terrorist state in the world, I would say it has a lot to do with the Palestinian terrorists there.

As I mentioned elsewhere, if you get raped in the ass, you have the right to stop the rape, even if it means clawing back ineffectively. Israelis are raping Palestinians, their lands, their hopes and dreams, their religions. Some of them are fighting back. Wouldn't you fight back if someone came to your house and started raping you? Maybe you won't...some people will.

Next! Preferably a non-Jew or at least one won't have blind faith in Israel.

:lol: Well, first off I am not a Jew. Secondly, you are demanding a non-Jewish poster reply to you? That's something else now. I see you have settled in and decided to take over. Nice! :lol:

:lol: Well, first off I am not a Jew. Secondly, you are demanding a non-Jewish poster reply to you? That's something else now. I see you have settled in and decided to take over. Nice! :lol:

Stop putting smiles faces in your response. I am not joking. I know Jews who have told me that they will defend Israel to death and they won't ever listen to anything that is ever critical of Israel. Hence I said if you have blind faith, don't answer. Don't distort what I say or I will do the same.

Stop putting smiles faces in your response.

:lol:

Once again you are acting as if you own the place. So far you have been telling us what opinions we can post and now you are telling us not to use emoticons. I suppose using emoticons warrants another 9/11.

:lol:

Once again you are acting as if you own the place. So far you have been telling us what opinions we can post and now you are telling us not to use emoticons. I suppose using emoticons warrants another 9/11.

Wow, you're pretty afraid of me, are't you?! So beyond all that hatred, is merely fear? No, I won't hurt you...I'hve never hurt a fly (well, I once killed a rat) so go back to using happy faces and keep taking Prozac twice a day. Oh yea, and don't forget distorting what I say because it's easier to mock me that way.

I don't own the forum, so what? I still can complain about all you guys ganging up on just because I refuse to have blind faith in your beloved Israel.

Edited by aras

I don't own the forum, so what? I still can complain about all you guys ganging up on just because I refuse to have blind faith in your beloved Israel.

Actually I am not the least bit afraid of you SIR, :lol: . You are flattering yourself. If anyone was afraid of you they would listen to all your ridiculous commands. And it is in light of those ridiculous commands of yours...you know like in the thread where you tell people to stop posting pro-Israel as if you are an authority here...that we are ganging up on you. And actually the gang so far is about two people.

Edited by jefferiah

Actually I am not the least bit afraid of you SIR, :lol: . You are flattering yourself. If anyone was afraid of you they would listen to all your ridiculous commands. And it is in light of those ridiculous commands of yours...you know like in the thread where you tell people to stop posting pro-Israel as if you are an authority here...that we are ganging up on you. And actually the gang so far is about two people.

Read my post in the other thread. The gang includes a number of other who keep posting hate threads against Islam using the bear example to make fun of them. Hate speech is different from free speech.

I'm glad you're not afraid of me because I am very scary looking because I have a beard which makes some people very uncomfortable.

I don't agree that Israel is the biggest terrorist state in the world. There are much bigger ones. I do agree that Israel has a lot to answer for at the world court. Too bad there isn't one. Too bad that the members of the UN Security Council don't understand how important a world court would be to world peace. But then why would they care as long as they have nuclear weapons and the world sucks up to them?

We need a world court.

I don't agree that Israel is the biggest terrorist state in the world. There are much bigger ones. I do agree that Israel has a lot to answer for at the world court. Too bad there isn't one. Too bad that the members of the UN Security Council don't understand how important a world court would be to world peace. But then why would they care as long as they have nuclear weapons and the world sucks up to them?

We need a world court.

We do have international laws, it's just that the freaking superpower US doesnt respect any of them and enforces only the ones that are in its own interest. If you've got a gun and you kill someone, you get the chair. If it's US, it can kill a million and you can't do anything about. And it's allies (Brit, Israel, etc) have the same immunity.

We do have international laws, it's just that the freaking superpower US doesnt respect any of them and enforces only the ones that are in its own interest. If you've got a gun and you kill someone, you get the chair. If it's US, it can kill a million and you can't do anything about. And it's allies (Brit, Israel, etc) have the same immunity.

True...the nation of Pakistan didn't have any problem taking advantage of this "superpower" situation when India was about to kick its ass. Thank President Nixon...for the "Pakistan Tilt".

snip .... I am not joking. I know Jews who have told me that they will defend Israel to death and they won't ever listen to anything that is ever critical of Israel. Hence I said if you have blind faith, don't answer. Don't distort what I say or I will do the same.

Unlike many canuckleheads who would rather switch than fight.

It is difficult to not respect a person who is willing to defend their national interests - even if you do not agree with their politics. You probably have never experienced that desire due to others doing the job for you.

Fortunately a rather different type of canadian existed during the first, second and Korean wars.

Sounds to me like you need to get out more.

:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Borg

Aras your coming on this forum and engaging in anti-semitic comments simpy renders you spent and quite frankly unoriginal. Prweferably a non-Jew? Right Aras, all Jews, they all are the enemy. Let's just smeer them all because after all, we Jews, all of us are blind followers of Israel.

What about you Aras? What possesses you to smeer all Jews and come on this forum with your opening introduction threatening people who disagree with you and making blanket accusations?

Its old, its tiresome and all it does is render you the very stereotype you are trying to accuse others of.

Stop putting smiles faces in your response. I am not joking. I know Jews who have told me that they will defend Israel to death and they won't ever listen to anything that is ever critical of Israel. Hence I said if you have blind faith, don't answer. Don't distort what I say or I will do the same.

I am not joking either. Can you write into this forum without using each opportunity to threaten people who will challenge your statements? Is it possible for you to do that or are you so frighteend of people you disagree with you must continually threaten them?

You made a bigoted statement abotu all Jews and now you try defend your racist statement by suggesting what that all Jews are crazed and can't handle criticism of Israel because you know Jews. Think how silly your attempt to justify your bigoted statement is. Even if you did know Jews how many would that be? One? Two? do you even know any Jews?

Do you really think it makes rational sense for anybody to believe based on your interaction with a Jew or Jews that gives you the basis to label ALL Jews with the same characteristics as you do?

Do you even know Jews? Do you? Have you even met one and been able to sit and talk with one? I doubt it. For a man who can't get through two sentences without threatening people and calling people names I doubt you have ever sat with someone you disagree with and were able to carry on a civilized debate-your very words on this forum show that. They demonstrate you are not interested in any opinion but your own and you threaten people before they respond and assume you know what they think and feel. That is called being blinded by rage Aras and its time you evolve past being a man who simply spews hatred. We have one already on this forum. He spews at everyone he does not consider meeting his specifications as being a "true Christian". How about you? Is that what you want to turn yourself into, some angry, intolerant, close minded man who comes on this forum to rage and threaten? Is that the purpose of a forum to threaten people and insult them? Do you want to scream at people or do you want to enage in two way dialogue? Which one is it?

Israeli Jews and non Israeli Jews despite your efforts two lump them in one crazed blind fanatic lunatic concept are far more diversified in thoughts and feelings then you try label them as having and I think deep inside you know that

You know that because are you not the same person who rages when people stereotype Muslims as all being terrorists or Pakistanis as all being crazed and savage? Well?

Stop and control yourself and think use your head not your anger. Stop and think, do you think it would be fair if I labelled all Muslims the way you do Jews? Do you think it would be fair if I labelled all Pakistanis the way you do Jews?

Do you really think because I am a Jew I want to kill Muslims or Palestinians because I am crazed? Should I feel the same way about all Muslims towards non-Muslims? Is that what you would have us do go around calling each other crude simplistic names intended to turn us into demons so we can justify hating each other?

Enough.

You have come on this forum and chosen to engage in crude racist stereotypes to try justify your hatred and bigotry. If you can not refer to people and treat them as you yourself wanted to be treated and referred to then you can not justify what you say and that comes from not just the Old and New Testaments but the Koran.

Start practicing the very religion you claim to follow. Show some basic courtesy and respect to those you think you disagree with and they might do the same in return. Threaten and scream at them and of course they will look like they will fight you to the death.

Stop and think. You can blow wind at someone but all that will do is make them hold their coat even tighter. Shine on them like the sun, and they will take off their coats and not look so threatening to you.

Can you grasp that concept or are so far gone with your anger you would have us all believe you can only subsist in a world of threats and grunts?

Edited by Rue

As I mentioned elsewhere, if you get raped in the ass, you have the right to stop the rape, even if it means clawing back ineffectively. Israelis are raping Palestinians, their lands, their hopes and dreams, their religions. Some of them are fighting back. Wouldn't you fight back if someone came to your house and started raping you? Maybe you won't...some people will.

That is a really solid argument I'll have to think about today at work.

As I mentioned elsewhere, if you get raped in the ass, you have the right to stop the rape, even if it means clawing back ineffectively.

Speaking of rape...

'The Grand Mufti of Jersusalem(Haj Muhammed Amin al-Husseini) was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan. He was one of Eichmann's best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chamber of Auschwitz.'

---Hauptsturmfuhrer SS Dieter Wisliceny at the Nuremberg Trials

Nice fellow...that Grand Mufti...Arafat's uncle. Died of old age...unlike his victims.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We are not Afghanistan…We are the Mighty People. Were they able to replace our hero Hajj Amin al-Husseini? ... There were a number of attempts to get rid of Hajj Amin, whom they considered an ally of the Nazis. But even so, he lived in Cairo, and participated in the 1948 war, and I was one of his troops.

---Yasser Arafat (Rahman Abdul Rauf al-Qudwa al-Husseini)

Speaking of rape...

Nice fellow...that Grand Mufti...Arafat's uncle. Died of old age...unlike his victims.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We are not Afghanistan…We are the Mighty People. Were they able to replace our hero Hajj Amin al-Husseini? ... There were a number of attempts to get rid of Hajj Amin, whom they considered an ally of the Nazis. But even so, he lived in Cairo, and participated in the 1948 war, and I was one of his troops.

---Yasser Arafat (Rahman Abdul Rauf al-Qudwa al-Husseini)

Israel is the money laundering out post for anglo America and Britain etc..the jews are not in control - ask Conrad Black who runs things and who they use traditionally as scapegoats for the last 300 years..forget the jew and muslim hating..those cranky anglos have taken over - weapons - dope - immigration (slave trade) - They just love to use anti-semitism and political correctness as a shield for crooked behaviour - take a million bucks to Israeal in a suit case and deposit it in a bank - only question asked "nation of origin" - that's it!