Why is Israel the biggest terrorist state in the world?

aras

I'm not sure what "beefs were colorable" means, or for that matter how it is "belittling the Jews". What I'm suggesting is that if you believe that a group such as the Jews have the inheant right to have land that they believe belongs to them based on some sort of historical basis, then that same reasoning should be extended to other groups as well. Since the Germans has a rightful claim to land that was simply lost due to a war, that land really should have been returned and some other solution sought; hence the rise of Hitler, the war, and all of the other nasty stuff that resulted could have been avoided.

First, what does "inheant" mean?

As far as what "beefs were colorable" means I have no clue if the Danizers wanted to live under Hitler or under Polish rule. Ditto the Germans in Sudetenland. Whether the rise of Hitler could have been avoided is beyond this scope's thread. It is sufficient to state that Hitler or no Hitler the Jews were, for good reason, pouring out of Europe at a rapid clip from the 1880's on, and the US and Canada were no longer available to the Jews as places to which to move

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, what does "inheant" mean?

As far as what "beefs were colorable" means I have no clue if the Danizers wanted to live under Hitler or under Polish rule. Ditto the Germans in Sudetenland. Whether the rise of Hitler could have been avoided is beyond this scope's thread. It is sufficient to state that Hitler or no Hitler the Jews were, for good reason, pouring out of Europe at a rapid clip from the 1880's on, and the US and Canada were no longer available to the Jews as places to which to move

First, what's a "Danizers"?

We're talking about German-speaking regions that were recently removed from Germany to create new states or territories. I'm quite certain this did not meet with approval for those Germans; whether they wanted to be ruled by Hitler is another matter.

I don't quite know where you get the idea that this was occuring at a "rapid clip" seeing that about six million Jews are believed to have died in the camps. I doubt that had Hitler not come along they would also have been "pouring out," although some were part of the general exodus from over-crowded Europe.

First, what's a "Danizers"?
Typo. Danziger or Danzig resident.
We're talking about German-speaking regions that were recently removed from Germany to create new states or territories. I'm quite certain this did not meet with approval for those Germans; whether they wanted to be ruled by Hitler is another matter.
No question about either one of those statements.
I don't quite know where you get the idea that this was occuring at a "rapid clip" seeing that about six million Jews are believed to have died in the camps. I doubt that had Hitler not come along they would also have been "pouring out," although some were part of the general exodus from over-crowded Europe.
Most of the Jews currently in the US, Canada and/or Australia are descended from escapees between 1890 and 1910 (US) and 1920-35 (Canada and Australia).

Shucks Rue, I'll take a looksy - but I don't celebrate Xmas. Winter Solstice perhaps, but Christmas - not really.

:blink:

Oh, and I am quite well aware of Brenner's 'failings' yet he makes many good points. There was collusion - esp in the beginning as both the WZO and the JA had the SAME goal as the Nazis - to get the Jews out of Europe.

You seem to think that I agree with these methods, I don't - but I will also not turn a blind eye to what I believe is one of the most damaging alliances for Jews in the Diaspora - that being the Zionist cause.

It has turned Israel into an Apartheid state, arguably worse than SA wrt Occupied Palestine. I as a human will not support that, as a Jew I would think you would know better than to support the racist policies of the Israeli Admins as well.

Funny how the abused becomes the abuser eh Rue?????

Happy Channukah Rue, Shalom.

Were you talking about Keng or the Zionists Buffy the Zionist Slayer?

Seriously Oh Slayer of Evil, have a nice holidays. All I ask is when you slay slow down and look at what you slay. Please? It may have another side to it.

Other then that how about you do something really nice and go after Keng for me. I need a rest.

Ciao. Oh go one have a Stella on me. Its the only real beer of the righteous.