Tasered Polish Man

shavluk

Enough to cause an infection.

Deadly force in even small samples should be used wisely and sparingly..Tasers are deadly force! If allowed to become an exceptable and common way of arrest. Incrimental abuse will take place and before you know it - some idiot will invent one with less power to be used on misbehaved boys..say seperated from protective fathers by some creeped out protective government agency...this reminds me to much of Orwellianism in the making. Mini executions of sort that will strike terror into the populace..executions that you may wake up from or you may not..just a real bad idea to believe that we need more tasers to control and contain an unhappy stressed out population.....don't like it - it will be abused and the abuse will grow till we think it is normal.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleg you have hit the nail right on the head. The problem is that tasering people into instant submission has already become common practice. The cops are now using it as a preventative measure agianst people they think may resist arrest. If nothing is done to assure the public that those involved in this type of behaivior will be punished how can we be expected to trust the police? We already know that they boldfaced lied about what happened in this incident and had it not been for the video the public would have never known the truth.

Couple this with the fascist's new crime bills that include mandatory minimums for non violent drug offenders, and we have a dangerous situation on the horizon. A lot more people are going to fear the police. Fear not respect. People who would normally just allow themselves to be arrested peacefully, knowing that a judge isn't going order them caged for months or years on end, will be a lot more likely to fight back or try to escape knowing that it is their freedom on the line. I don't want my kids doing drugs, but I want them tazered to death for doing drugs even less. What happens when one of your children has an ounce of pot in their pocket that he or she chipped in with their friends to buy and they encounter officer unfriendly? 4 Tazer shots and a kneee to the back of the neck?

How many of our unsuspecting children are going to be tazer fodder for violent offenders with badges? Do you actually believe that drug possession or growing pot plants warrants a death sentence? That will be the end result of manadatory sentencing for drugs. Higher stakes, more violence, and more dead children, and even more dead cops.

Edited by DrGreenthumb

How many of our unsuspecting children are going to be tazer fodder for violent offenders with badges? Do you actually believe that drug possession or growing pot plants warrants a death sentence? That will be the end result of manadatory sentencing for drugs. Higher stakes, more violence, and more dead children, and even more dead cops.

Is this another "do it for the children" exercise? No matter, arrest the druggies no matter what their age, and taser as needed when they get violent over their precious cannabis plants.

Respect the law.....OR DIE! :lol:

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Is this another "do it for the children" exercise? No matter, arrest the druggies no matter what their age, and taser as needed when they get violent over their precious cannabis plants.

Respect the law.....OR DIE! :lol:

Respect the law ... or die?

Come on now, do you really believe you should be tasered for going 60 in a 50 zone just because speeding is against the law? --

Saw a video last night on You Tube. A young father got pulled over. The cop asked him to get out of the vehicle. He got out and was proceeding to point (with his empty hand) the speed limit sign. The cop immediately pulled out the taser and shot him with it. This was all caught on the police car video.

Watch it for yourself. Do you believe the cop was using the taser in a responsible manner? Do you believe the cop was NOT overreacting to the situation?

Tasered for Speeding

Speed and DIE... ? Really BC2004? You've never broken the speed limit? Have a look at the video...

Shirley U. Jest!

The cop is totally ridiculous. He refuses to read his rights. He refuses to tell him how fast he was going. He refuses to tell him why he is being arrested.

Can a person really be sent to jail for NOT signing a speeding ticket? Geez. I am going to try to get pulled over and I am going to refuse to sign the ticket to see what happens. It will be worth the speeding fine just to find out.

Does anyone know what happens if you refuse to sign the ticket? Don't you just have to go to court over it at a later date? Does signing the ticket mean you agree that you were speeding (even if you believe you weren't)? Does signing the ticket mean you agree and cannot fight it later in court?

Help! I've not had a speeding ticket that wasn't warranted (heh!) so I really would like to know.

of course I know the laws would differ between the states and Canada.... anybody?

Edited by Drea

Speed and DIE... ? Really BC2004? You've never broken the speed limit? You've never pointed at a sign?

Shirley U. Jest!

I posted....Respect the law...OR DIE!

...not Speed and DIE. As matter of fact, I was caught speeding back in the '80's.....I saw the squad car make a U turn so I immediately pulled over, accepting the inevitable. Threatening the cops is always a bad idea.....save it for court. Escalate not....less a Taser be your fate.

Why would I point at the sign?

Respect the law ... or die?

Come on now, do you really believe you should be tasered for going 60 in a 50 zone just because speeding is against the law? --

Saw a video last night on You Tube. A young father got pulled over. The cop asked him to get out of the vehicle. He got out and was proceeding to point (with his empty hand) the speed limit sign. The cop immediately pulled out the taser and shot him with it. This was all caught on the police car video.

Watch it for yourself. Do you believe the cop was using the taser in a responsible manner? Do you believe the cop was NOT overreacting to the situation?

Tasered for Speeding

Speed and DIE... ? Really BC2004? You've never broken the speed limit? You've never pointed at a sign?

Shirley U. Jest!

ELEPHANT MAN - "I am not an animal" - end of story..............what's next - a blasic bag that is shot form a gun and glues it self to your head then with a time release system soffocates you just enough to drop you to the ground then beaks away...I don't like it - we are in a civlized society that is struggling under stress and contstant change that most can not endure and some break down under the pressure - there will be more and more people who "lose it" - there must be a better way to fix things -- how about changing and imporving the human environ rather than blaming the streesed and metally ill for what is caused by exterior forces...much like Prosac..why change the person when it's the vast inhumane enviornment causing the problem --- we must take better care of our people so they do not go nuts in public and have to be subdued and sometimes killed - that must be a better way than violence...Tazer us is violence.

--- we must take better care of our people so they do not go nuts in public and have to be subdued and sometimes killed - that must be a better way than violence...Tazer us is violence.

Of course it's violent...that's the counterforce purpose. Too late to "take care of them" after they commit crimes and/or ignore police officers. The Taser is nothing more than a stun gun with stand-off range....brilliant! Weapons with stand-off range are always welcomed in Batman's utility belt.

BC 2004, watch the video and then tell us that this driver was "out of control" or "acting crazy" or "insulting the cop" or ANYTHING else that would lead a sane person to use the taser.

Can a person be hauled off to jail for refusing to sign a speeding ticket? Geezuz Kryst!.

BC 2004, watch the video and then tell us that this driver was "out of control" or "acting crazy" or "insulting the cop" or ANYTHING else that would lead a sane person to use the taser.

OK..I watched "the video", and the prick in the SUV did not comply with a lawful request for his driver's license and registration right off the bat....it was downhill from there. Taze his ASS!

Can a person be hauled off to jail for refusing to sign a speeding ticket? Geezuz Kryst!.

Yes....signing is acknowledgement to appear in court or pay the fine.

OK..I watched "the video", and the prick in the SUV did not comply with a lawful request for his driver's license and registration right off the bat....it was downhill from there. Taze his ASS!

Yes....signing is acknowledgement to appear in court or pay the fine.

If you are not wacko or rude or bonkers...always - always comply with law enforcemtn- make it a social occassion - make friend and just do what you have to do to complete the process..if you are some raging prick who really can not grasp the importance of law and what it's for as far as benefiting and protecting the community OR - if you are a crazed killer - well Tase - even killer do not deserve to die...other than that don't make a fun toy of it. So there I do admit that to Tase when neccesary is far better than five cops all firing at once at center mass and blowing your insides to bits...No cop wants the burden of violent death to carry on his mind whether and avoidable death or not.

Hubby and I got pulled over a couple of years ago... brand new car.

Cop says "Do you know why I am pulling you over?"

Hubby says "Dunno -- broken tail light?" and laughs.

We were going 20k over the limit and we got off with a warning. The cop appreciated hubby's sense of humour.

The world needs more cops like him. And less like the cop in the video. Paranoid, freaked out cops always cause more trouble than necesssary.

A few years ago I got pulled over in my new little sportscar. The cop gushed over my cute little car but she still gave me a ticket. As I knew I was speeding I didn't argue. I've had a total of three tickets in my 25+ years of driving.

I will never forget the first time I got pulled over. I was 16, driving my 1975 Civic at 140kms/hour. The cop that pulled me over gave me a warning, he said "These little cars blow up when you drive that fast!"

Not only that but I was so nervous I was shaking like a leaf when I handed him my DL and registration. He COULD HAVE taken that as suspicion that I was doing more that just speeding but he was an older cop and knew I was just a very scared 16 year old. If the same thing would happen today I bet the cops would tear my car apart and throw me in jail for "shaking suspiciously".

Cops are waaaay too paranoid these days.

.... So there I do admit that to Tase when neccesary is far better than five cops all firing at once at center mass and blowing your insides to bits...No cop wants the burden of violent death to carry on his mind whether and avoidable death or not.

Yep...this was a textbook Taze....verbal warning....then ZOT!

The only mistake our young hero made was not to immediately call for backup. Wifeypoo could have ruined control of the sitch, and lacking another loaded Taser, may have faced speeding lead. Hmmm...how ironic that would be.

Paranoid freaked out cops (and BC 2004) think that all families in SUV's are Bonnie and Clyde.

The cop could've said "look, if you don't sign the ticket, I have to cuff you and take you to jail. You can fight the ticket in court if you so wish." But he didn't, he chose to be an idiot and taser an innocent man. I bet if he would have told the driver this, the driver would have complied.

Whatever happened to actually speaking to people, rather than ordering them to do something when they have no idea why they have to do it.

Edited by Drea

Whatever happened to actually speaking to people, rather than ordering them to do something when they have no idea why they have to do it.

The police are not required to kiss your ass. The officer in the video clearly directed the perp to assume the position for cuffing. Hell, my kid even knows the drill.

Get real. Was the driver in the video "out of control" in any way? No, he was not. Was he drugged-out? No he was not. Did he yell at the cop? No he did not. Did he swear at the cop? No he did not.

He did nothing to warrant tasering.

Nobody said anything about being "above the law". The cop was paraniod, so much so that he believed this young father was a huge threat.

The situation could have been easily diffused if the cop only took the time to explain the implications of refusing to sign.

But better safe than sorry right BC2004? Better to risk the driver's life with a taser than to talk to him in a normal, sane manner... right BC2004.

This shoot first mentality is why people distrust cops.

The police are not required to kiss your ass. The officer in the video clearly directed the perp to assume the position for cuffing. Hell, my kid even knows the drill.

So speaking to a person in a calm, sane, explanitory way is "kissing ass"?

Your poor kid.

the point is not that the driver didn't "assume the position". The point is the cop did not tell him WHY he was being arrested even though the guy kept asking and asking.

But you will never understand so forget it. Go ahead live in your little paranoid world that everybody is a boogieman until proven otherwise. I'm going Christmas shopping!

Edited by Drea

Get real. Was the driver in the video "out of control" in any way? No, he was not. Was he drugged-out? No he was not. Did he yell at the cop? No he did not. Did he swear at the cop? No he did not.

He did nothing to warrant tasering.

He did not comply with the lawful direction of the police officer (i.e. resisted arrest). Anybody watching that video could have written the script from memory when some other perp idiot they know.

Nobody said anything about being "above the law". The cop was paraniod, so much so that he believed this young father was a huge threat.

Marital status and children are irrevelant. Are you saying that non-fathers should be Tasered?

The situation could have been easily diffused if the cop only took the time to explain the implications of refusing to sign.

He did...arrest.

But better safe than sorry right BC2004? Better to risk the driver's life with a taser than to talk to him in a normal, sane manner... right BC2004.

This shoot first mentality is why people distrust cops.

Speak for yourself...I do not distrust cops. I respect them for the job they do in working with some of the most despicable conditions and people amongst us.

But you will never understand so forget it. Go ahead live in your little paranoid world that everybody is a boogieman until proven otherwise. I'm going Christmas shopping!

Good....if you see a police officer, thank him/her for their service. Don't spit on them like you want to.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Good....if you see a polce officer, thank him/her for their service. Don't spit on them like you want to.

Reading comprehension problems this morning BC?

Where did I say that I personally don't like cops? I have never had a problem with the police. All three instances where I/we was/were pulled over (see above posts) I had no problem with the officer involved.

Many people don't trust them because of situations in the video.

I have respect for officers who use their position of power to difuse situations (like the ones that pulled me over) rather than escalating the problem as in this video.

Reading comprehension problems this morning BC?

Where did I say that I personally don't like cops? I have never had a problem with the police. All three instances where I/we was/were pulled over (see above posts) I had no problem with the officer involved.

Get a clue...you think you can dish it out here but receive none in return? "My poor kid" knows the score before he decides to ignore lawful police direction. Whiners like you (who think they deserve a "break") can just as well be Tazed when resisting arrest.

Many people don't trust them because of situations in the video.

I have respect for officers who use their position of power to difuse situations (like the ones that pulled me over) rather than escalating the problem as in this video.

So how do you figure out which ones to spit on? Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters?

:rolleyes:

On second thought, your child probably goes to his mom with questions as he knows just exactly how volatile you can be when asked to "explain" something.

Once again -- I pity your poor kid.

Edited by Drea