Tasered Polish Man

shavluk

no queenslave:

Canada a police state...your joking right...we maybe alot of things put not a police state...trust me i've been to many police states and we don't even come close...If this were a police state this guy would have been karted off never to be seen or heard of again....

Nonsense...along with B.S

" would of been karted off never to be seen or Heard of againe " ; you have seen and heard what he had to say about the way he was treated--in which dream of yours?

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and maybe the next time some thug comes after you, the police should just wait till hes done so as not to be thrown in jail for doing their job. what a crock of shite..

and when was the last time the cop arrived in time to protect you from some thug? Most of the time they arrive much to late to protect you , if they arrive at all.i

Hopefully something like this will never happen again because of language problems. I have to wonder, though, why those watching his meltdown didn't go try to find help themselves. It bothers me that the man who stood there filming, making comments like 'He did that in front of the police! Jesus Christ!,' a man who said he agreed with the RCMP's actions at the time this was all happening, is now being made out by some to be a hero. He seems to be sucking it up for all it's worth, too, talking about how he 'watched the life ebb out of him' or some such thing. He didn't even know what was happening, judging from the comments on his video. But the bottom line is that a hero doesn't stand there filming a man in distress. He tries to do something to help. There's no reason why those watching couldn't have gone out and sought help for him. This really was a tragedy that need not have happened.

If you see the lady trying to talk to him did not feel threathend; but 3 security and 4 cops with guns and tasers did; what a bunch of bullies. Not one cop smart enough to first get an interpreter; only dumb enough to use deadly force. To serve and kill must be their new motto.

Serve the queen and kill anyone else you don't understand. They never had any intention to defuse the incident by reasoning with the person; just deadly force. He was there for hours without hurting anyone ; and any reasonable person would of obtained an interpreter first; what was the immediate danger to anyone? Another demonstration for kids to emulate when they don't understand someone. And they all will be exhounourated by their internal review.

And after they understood they killed him they stood around like dummies.

Edited by no queenslave

and when was the last time the cop arrived in time to protect you from some thug? Most of the time they arrive much to late to protect you , if they arrive at all.i

After reading your posts one has to wonder why they would want to show up at all. But they would because it's their job.

After reading your posts one has to wonder why they would want to show up at all. But they would because it's their job.

They knew someone was taping the scene and demonstrated their training as to what their job is to the best of their ability.. what do you think they do when they know no one is watching? Shoot the guy in the back of the head, is one example..

Is their no polish speaking mounties in their detachment? Where was the female representative? Maybe they should of sent 10 cops in riot gear so they would of not felt so insecure. This was a demonstration of so many failures by so many people in so many ways that maybe someone will learn something from it and change the way to handle such situations next time. l Reasonable people will use reason first; not deadly force.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Taser company will be represented when they lobby Ottawa with Harper's former assistant.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/taser_tories_lobbyist

A Tory election strategist and former adviser to both the prime minister and public safety minister became a lobbyist for Taser International soon after use of its stun guns came under intense scrutiny.

Consultant Ken Boessenkool registered the Arizona-based Taser maker as a client on Nov. 28, two weeks after the videotaped death of Polish immigrant Robert Dziekanski unleashed international outrage.

"I'm not authorized to speak on behalf of my client to the media," Boessenkool said when reached Friday. "I'd refer you to the Taser media line."

No comment from Taser International was immediately available.

Boessenkool, of the public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, was a senior adviser in opposition to now Prime Minister Stephen Harper. He played key strategic roles in the 2004 and 2006 Conservative election campaigns, and was a policy adviser to Stockwell Day - now public safety minister - when Day was treasurer of Alberta.

Boessenkool lists Day's department and the RCMP as potential points of contact in his filing with the Registrar of Lobbyists.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just having a little fun with the post.

Actually this is a very good thread.

Maybe he renewed it because he like I wonder who this "Side Show" was to be able to come back 6 months later and remove all his/her posts.

And what was said so damaging that they would bother?

Anyone remember?

Seems some here were right on the mark even then!

Well as no one cares it seems and as my thinking is this,that he was just a police officer and needed to remove his blatant hate filled posts for future protection I suppose.

There are many others with this same lack of concern to their fellow members of humanity as this below also points out.

"Cops Taze Disturbed, Unarmed Naked Man to Death for "Walking Toward Them'"

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/healthwellness/144389/cops_taze_disturbed,_unarmed_naked_man_to_death_for_%22walking_toward_them'

Well as no one cares it seems and as my thinking is this,that he was just a police officer and needed to remove his blatant hate filled posts for future protection I suppose.

There are many others with this same lack of concern to their fellow members of humanity as this below also points out.

"Cops Taze Disturbed, Unarmed Naked Man to Death for "Walking Toward Them'"

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/healthwellness/144389/cops_taze_disturbed,_unarmed_naked_man_to_death_for_%22walking_toward_them'

!!!The above link looks like a Trojan, please be careful if you decide to click on it.!!!

!!!The above link looks like a Trojan, please be careful if you decide to click on it.!!!

I entered the post without incident from the main page. This link is from a mainstream source and has same story. Excerpt below:

The autopsy results are in. But, despite the definitive findings the verdict is still out on the weapon that killed Brian Cardall.

Cardall, a promising research scientist and Utah native, died from "ventricular fibrillation following conducted energy weapon deployment ... ." In other words, death by Taser.

Here's what happened. In June, Cardall, 32, was returning to Arizona after visiting Utah when he experienced a manic episode brought on by his bipolar disorder. He pulled his car to the side of the road, got out, removed his clothes, and began flagging down vehicles on State Road 59 outside Hurricane.

Cardall's wife gave him medication, called the police, informed the dispatcher of her husband's psychotic condition and the fact that it would take a while for the medicine to take effect. But Cardall ran out of time.

Just 42 seconds after Hurricane Chief of Police Lynn Excell and officer Ken Thompson arrived at the scene, Thompson claims, a confused Cardall, who refused to get on the ground as ordered, stepped toward the officers. Thompson fired his Taser, striking a naked and unarmed Cardall in the chest over the heart. When the Flagstaff resident attempted to rise, Thompson gave him a second jolt. Within minutes, Cardall was dead, one of about 350 Americans to die after a Taser deployment since 2001.

(snip)

Edited by jbg

I entered the post without incident from the main page.

Yesterday, when I click that link, it pop up a message tell me I have not install anti-virus software and start to install something in my PC, I close the window at once.

This link is from a mainstream source and has same story. Excerpt below: ...

Nothing to surprise if it is in United States, a nation that cops can taser 10 year old girl who refuse to take a shower. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/18/national/main5697860.shtml

Yesterday, when I click that link, it pop up a message tell me I have not install anti-virus software and start to install something in my PC, I close the window at once.

That was why I located a mainstream source for that story. I got to it from "inside" the other site but I also didn't trust the link nor particularly trust that site. The site seems to be an amalgam of left- and right-wing nutbars.

Nothing to surprise if it is in United States, a nation that cops can taser 10 year old girl who refuse to take a shower. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/18/national/main5697860.shtml

There's a thread on that already (link).

The problem with tazers is the cops seem to think they're like phasers set on stun (even the name seems deliberately similar). And as all know, a phaser set on stun NEVER kills. Not only that, but when you get hit by a phaser you fold gracefully to the ground and don't even bang your head. It's the perfect law and order weapon. Taze your mom for yelling at you. Tax the little kid for crying. Taze that annoying neighbor singing in the shower. What fun! Cops even taze each other in training - to show what it feels like and to demonstrate that it's harmless.

Only, of course, it's not.