New details on Tillman's death

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-0...ndly-fire_N.htm

SAN FRANCISCO — Army medical examiners were suspicious about the close proximity of the three bullet holes in Pat Tillman's forehead and tried without success to get authorities to investigate whether the former NFL player's death amounted to a crime, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

"The medical evidence did not match up with the, with the scenario as described," a doctor who examined Tillman's body after he was killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan in 2004 told investigators.

The doctors — whose names were blacked out — said that the bullet holes were so close together that it appeared the Army Ranger was cut down by an M-16 fired from a mere 10 yards or so away.

Ultimately, the Pentagon did conduct a criminal investigation, and asked Tillman's comrades whether he was disliked by his men and whether they had any reason to believe he was deliberately killed.
The Pentagon eventually ruled that Tillman's death at the hands of his comrades was a friendly-fire accident.
The medical examiners' suspicions were outlined in 2,300 pages of testimony released to the AP this week by the Defense Department in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

• Army attorneys sent each other congratulatory e-mails for keeping criminal investigators at bay as the Army conducted an internal friendly-fire investigation that resulted in administrative, or non-criminal, punishments.

• The three-star general who kept the truth about Tillman's death from his family and the public told investigators some 70 times that he had a bad memory and couldn't recall details of his actions.

• No evidence at all of enemy fire was found at the scene — no one was hit by enemy fire, nor was any government equipment struck.

The Pentagon and the Bush administration have been criticized in recent months for lying about the circumstances of Tillman's death. The military initially told the public and the Tillman family that he had been killed by enemy fire. Only weeks later did the Pentagon acknowledge he was gunned down by fellow Rangers.

Yah, the Bush administration lying, that's a stretch, lol!~!!!!!

Tillman's mother, Mary Tillman, who has long suggested that her son was deliberately killed by his comrades, said she is still looking for answers and looks forward to the congressional hearings next week.

"Nothing is going to bring Pat back. It's about justice for Pat and justice for other soldiers. The nation has been deceived," she said.

The documents show that a doctor who autopsied Tillman's body was suspicious of the three gunshot wounds to the head.

This isn't looking good for the Bush administration, oh, but then, what does?

This isn't looking good for the Bush administration, oh, but then, what does?

What does? Start with tax cuts and record employment after a 2001 recession. End with the shutdown of DPRK's reactor.

Pat Tillman was one soldier doing his duty, which doesn't include dead poster-boy for President Bush's detractors. If you can prove he was fragged, go for it.

That's stupid.

Can you prove he really wasn't a superhuman alien in disguise?

of course it's stupid!

It was meant to be.

It's just as stupid as BC saying:

" If you can prove he was fragged, go for it."

completely pointless for a discussion forum poster.

Yet, you call me on it?

Personal?

Edited by kuzadd

And if he was fragged (murdered), it's George Bush's fault? And the "evil" Pentagon?

Apparently the loons have already decided that not only is it Bushes fault, but he likely ordered it.

WASHINGTON – The highly trafficked "progressive" website DailyKos, which boasts contributors including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, is suggesting football star Pat Tillman was murdered in Afghanistan on orders from the White House.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56895

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/07/29/t...bcs-journalism/

From the second video, they are discussing the tight grouping of the bullet wounds in Tillman's head. Automatic rifles are not that accurate at long ranges, but at a close distance, it could do just this. At 30 feet away, it is not that far. Most modern automatic rifles are probably more accurate than what I think it can do. If that was friendly fire, I don't wanna know what hostile fire is.

[The doctors — whose names were blacked out — said that the bullet holes were so close together that it appeared the Army Ranger was cut down by an M-16 fired from a mere 10 yards or so away.

The doctors must never have seen an M16 on full auto, kicking and bucking its way acros the sky from horizon to horizon...and that's with a 3 round burst...

Besides, aren't they using M-4s in the Rangers these days? Everyone else seems to be. Perhaps the bad guys had some?

Besides, aren't they using M-4s in the Rangers these days? Everyone else seems to be. Perhaps the bad guys had some?

from the original posted article:

• No evidence at all of enemy fire was found at the scene — no one was hit by enemy fire, nor was any government equipment struck.

no bad guys, no bad guys with guns.

Edited by kuzadd

Apparently we'll find out since the investigation is continuing.

And if he was fragged (murdered), it's George Bush's fault? And the "evil" Pentagon?

Who knows who's fault it was?

Just indicative of more lies, on top of lies, and more lies to come, I am sure of that.

It's been settled and known for some time now that Tillman was killed by friendly fire. Whether it was an accident or on purpose, is, IMO not overly important as well as being somewhat beside the point here:

The Administration LIED about it.

Get it? They LIED wrt to his death - and continue to LIE.

Funny - the whole war was based on LIES.

Osama + 911 = LIE

Iraq + 911 = LIE

WMD in Iraq = LIE

Yellowcake from Niger = LIE

Mission Accomplished = LIE

Now say it all together now: LIES, LIES and more LIES.

That pretty much sums it up.

It's been settled and known for some time now that Tillman was killed by friendly fire. Whether it was an accident or on purpose, is, IMO not overly important as well as being somewhat beside the point here:

The Administration LIED about it.

Get it? They LIED wrt to his death - and continue to LIE.

Funny - the whole war was based on LIES.

Osama + 911 = LIE

Iraq + 911 = LIE

WMD in Iraq = LIE

Yellowcake from Niger = LIE

Mission Accomplished = LIE

Now say it all together now: LIES, LIES and more LIES.

That pretty much sums it up.

Well said. The Jessica Lynch incident was a bunch of lies, too. She was mortified that she was portrayed as some female incarnation of Rambo, especially since so many of her fellow soldiers died that day.

That's stupid.

Can you prove he really wasn't a superhuman alien in disguise?

of course it's stupid!

It was meant to be.

It's just as stupid as BC saying:

completely pointless for a discussion forum poster.

Yet, you call me on it?

Personal?

On the contrary. Making a positive claim ( he was fragged) begs for proof. Is there proof? Perhaps....there are the gunshot wounds.....either way if a claim is made it warrents a back up.

......countering with a negative claim (prove he wasn't fragged) is nonsense.

....but thanks for you...um....contribution.....

Apparently the loons have already decided that not only is it Bushes fault, but he likely ordered it.

WASHINGTON – The highly trafficked "progressive" website DailyKos, which boasts contributors including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, is suggesting football star Pat Tillman was murdered in Afghanistan on orders from the White House.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56895

Yeah but then it from World Nut Daily so you have to check the source to see where they fudged the facts for the wobbly minded.......

Wesley Clark was on and believes that the orders came from the very top as Tillman was a political symbol. It was well known he was against the war in Iraq. No indication if orders were to murder him, but at the least to cover it up ( Burned clothes- lost evidence etc)

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/7/26/212449/970

On the contrary. Making a positive claim ( he was fragged) begs for proof. Is there proof? Perhaps....there are the gunshot wounds.....either way if a claim is made it warrents a back up.

EXCEPT:

I never claimed he was fragged, it seems some doctors entertained the possibility and in fact it was looked into.

Please quote where I said that?

Therefore, for BC to say to a poster on a political forum

How could I prove that?

Would I get access to records, am I able to interview people??

Is that realistic or plausible.

NO, it isn't ,I merely posted a news article.

BC , made his "prove it" statement, in foolishness, and I made mine back , to demonstrate the foolishness of DEMANDING forum posters "prove" anything.

Ever hear the saying "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer"?

BTW: thanks for your non-contributions also

Yup, keep making it personal???

Edited by kuzadd

The doctors must never have seen an M16 on full auto, kicking and bucking its way acros the sky from horizon to horizon...and that's with a 3 round burst...

I tell you I have seen an M-16 on full auto and I have never seen it buck and kick from horizon to horizon.

Aside from it's super model weight, one of the M-16's advantages is on full auto or in burst mode its groupings are highly accurate.

EXCEPT:

I never claimed he was fragged, it seems some doctors entertained the possibility and in fact it was looked into.

Please quote where I said that?

Sorry, I'm confusing you with the person who started the thread.

Sorry, I'm confusing you with the person who started the thread.

I am afraid , you appear to be just plain confused.

check the opening post!

Here is all I said, IMO words, verbatim.

"The documents show that a doctor who autopsied Tillman's body was suspicious of the three gunshot wounds to the head.( discussion of the article)

This isn't looking good for the Bush administration, oh, but then, what does?"( comment)

I think I am getting a new fan here!

How exciting!

I think I am getting a new fan here!

How exciting!

No not really. But if you need help using the quote function so that readers can figure out what are your comments and what are somebody else's, let me know.

Yeah but then it from World Nut Daily so you have to check the source to see where they fudged the facts for the wobbly minded.......
Wesley Clark was on and believes that the orders came from the very top as Tillman was a political symbol. It was well known he was against the war in Iraq. No indication if orders were to murder him, but at the least to cover it up ( Burned clothes- lost evidence etc)

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/7/26/212449/970

That's world net daily. The question is why did they even mention it. The answer is, because they are trying to see how far they can push it. It's quite clear the left is using Tillmans death to attack Bush and the war. It seems it is Tillmans brother and congress who started the mess in the first place, nor is there any indication Pat Tillman was against the war. In fact he joined up to go and fight in it. It's typical of the lengths the left will go to, and no lie is to big to tell.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/017435.php