What must we do to protect our White culture?

I guess the only way that would be proved (or disproved ) is through a genetic marker.....

Well from what I understand know you can't even do that, it is still not conclusive.

What makes the whole question even more ludicrous, we have no firm idea that 20,000 years ago europeans looked like they do now. We do know that 50,000 years ago Europeans shared many physical traits as their african anscestors...that they had yet to evolve towards a physicallity suited to a more northern environment. And since evolutionary traits can either take forever or seem to be over night (so to speak) there is no particular reason not to assume that the late paleolithic frenchman was dark and brooding and prone to poetic outbursts over his doomed love affairs........or he could just as easily look like a somali......

Edited by M.Dancer

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did find a genetic marker that they suspect is in all NA natives that came from France about 10,000 - 13,000 years ago.

No shit.

Is this what you're talking about?

Photographs of a facial reconstruction showed a middle-aged man who looked more like a "European accountant than a Paleo-Indian hunter[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

Edited by ScottSA

They did find a genetic marker that they suspect is in all NA natives that came from France about 10,000 - 13,000 years ago.

No shit.

Photographs of a facial reconstruction showed a middle-aged man who looked more like a "European accountant than a Paleo-Indian hunter[

They found Cap't Jean-Luc Picard

From the same wiki.....

Anthropologist Joseph Powell of the University of New Mexico was finally allowed to examine the remains and his conclusions were contradictory. The Kennewick Man was in fact not European but rather resembled south Asians and the Ainu people of northeast Asia.[2] The results of a graphic comparison, including size, of Kennewick Man to 18 modern populations conducted by Chatters et al to determine the skeleton’s relation to modern ancestry showed that he most closely related to the Ainu. However, when he excluded size, the Kennewick Man was left out with no association to any population.[3] His physical features are what show that he is most similar to Pacific Islanders and the Ainu people, not to any modern-day Native Americans.[3] This evidence further contradicts the three-wave migration hypothesis into the Americas. So the question that scientists often ponder is: what happened to that early population? Scientists have a few hypotheses, but there is one that is supported elsewhere in the world: previous hunter-gatherer populations, like the Ainu, were replaced by rice cultivating people. The advantages of this agriculture were enough to drive the hunters and gatherers into disappearance.[2]

No shit.

Why do you jam threads with inanities like this? Seems like anytime someone has something to say that doesn't jive with your preconceived political correctisms about race you get all weird. Edited by ScottSA

Why do you jam threads with inanities like this? Seems like anytime someone has something to say that doesn't jive with your preconceived political correctisms about race you get all weird.

Just because you are a dull humourless proll, with a tendancy to get things arse end backwards, doesn't mean everybody is.........

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f...manstanford.jpg

It's Cap't Picard!

http://www.toonormal.com/content/picard.jpg

It's Kennewick Man!

Edited by M.Dancer

Just because you are a dull humourless proll, with a tendancy to get things arse end backwards, doesn't mean everybody is.........

It's Cap't Picard!

It's Kennewick Man!

Looks more like you actually...

True..I am incredibly handsome....

Argus

You said;

"Leafless simply posted in a simplistic, reflexive manner without putting a lot of thought into things. "

Well yes Argus that is precisely what hate is-a simplistic reflex without much if any thought.

"Comparing him to Hitler".

I do not know Leafless as a person. No. I do not know him. But I do find what he said in his posts exactly the platform Hitler advocated. I don't think that is a stretch to say at all. Calling him Hitler personally-no. Calling what he says no different then what Hitler advocated is the point and having relatives who died in the holocaust and a refugee family on my mother's side, no I did not find it offensive for someone to say that. In fact I was relieved it was someone other then me and I am glad they said it.

I also respectfully disagree that what he says is not rooted in racism. It is necessarily hateful to suggest people who do not think like him or look like him are not patriotic or loyal to Canada. That is racist. It is hateful and spiteful and deliberate not accidental. When you accuse someone of not being patriotic because they don't have pale skin or aren't his version of Christian that is racist b.s. and no my father didn't fight in the Air Force and Army to have people like Leafless question his loyalty to Canada or mine.

So no Argus this is not a discussion on all of us working to be loyal to Canada and sharing the same vision.

Rue, sorry to say that you lack the intellect to understand what this thread is really about and your dramatic repeated accusations pertaining to hate and racism leads me to the conclusion than you are nothing more than an ignorant moron.

Please read post #179 to clear out the cob webs that occupy the space between your two ears.

Argus leaves a lot to be desired in the many things he says and is functionally literate and delivers the things he says well, but certainly is no great political guru.

Edited by Leafless

It's Cap't Picard!

It's Kennewick Man!

Photographs of a facial reconstruction showed a middle-aged man who looked more like a "European accountant than a Paleo-Indian hunter".

Indeed. Accountant, huh? Do you have a spear head in your ass too?

Researchers had already identified four common genetic variants, called hapologroups A, B, C, and D, in the mitocondrial DNA (mtDNA) of living Native Americans ("Science," 4 October 1996, p. 31). These haplogroups turned up in various Asian populations, lending genetic support for the leading theory that Native Americans descended primarily from these peoples. But researchers also found a handful of other less common variants, one of which was later identified as X.

Haplogroup X was different. It was spotted by Torroni in a small number of European populations. So the Emory group set out to explore the marker's source. They analyzed blood samples from Native American, European, and Asian populations and reviewed published studies. "We fully expected to find it in Asia," like the other four Native American markers, says Brown.

To their surprise, however, haplogroup X was only confirmed in the genes of a smattering of living people in Europe and Asia Minor, including Italians, Finns, and certain Israelis. The team's review of published mtDNA sequences suggests that it may also be in Turks, Bulgarians, and Spaniards. But Brown's search has yet to find haplogroup X in any Asian population. "It's not in Tibet, Mongolia, Southeast Asia, or Northeast Asia," Schurr told the meeting. "The only time you pick it up is when you move west into Eurasia."

Researchers are continuing to check for the marker in Asia, but if it never appears there, "then we have a big gap to explain," says Schurr. It's possible that the source X population began in Asia and then spread to both the Americas and Europe, but left no descendants in Asia. It may be somewhat more likely, however, "that a small Caucasian band with females migrated from Europe right across Asia and into North America," says Brown. This group might have left no genetic traces of the journey in Asia because of its small size, or because its Asian descendants went extinct - "which is not unlikely," says Schurr, given the high turnover rate of different peoples.

Physical anthropologists say that this connection between Eurasia and early Americans may explain the puzzling features they see in the remains of some of the earliest Americans, such as the 9300-year-old Kennewick Man and his contemporary, the Spirit Cave Mummy from Nevada ("Science," 10 April, p. 191). The Spirit Cave skeleton, for example, "doesn't look like anyone from any modern human population," says Jantz, but rather has a mix of features, such as a long, narrow skull and moderately high but not widely flaring cheekbones. He and others think these features may reflect a more "generalized" human stock that spread across Europe and Asia and into North America more than 10,000 years ago.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/280/5363/520

No shit.

Nope, not Kennewick man. It was just n PBS not too long ago. very interesting.

Researchers had already identified four common genetic variants, called hapologroups A, B, C, and D, in the mitocondrial DNA (mtDNA) of living Native Americans ("Science," 4 October 1996, p. 31). These haplogroups turned up in various Asian populations, lending genetic support for the leading theory that Native Americans descended primarily from these peoples. But researchers also found a handful of other less common variants, one of which was later identified as X.

Haplogroup X was different. It was spotted by Torroni in a small number of European populations. So the Emory group set out to explore the marker's source. They analyzed blood samples from Native American, European, and Asian populations and reviewed published studies. "We fully expected to find it in Asia," like the other four Native American markers, says Brown.

To their surprise, however, haplogroup X was only confirmed in the genes of a smattering of living people in Europe and Asia Minor, including Italians, Finns, and certain Israelis. The team's review of published mtDNA sequences suggests that it may also be in Turks, Bulgarians, and Spaniards. But Brown's search has yet to find haplogroup X in any Asian population. "It's not in Tibet, Mongolia, Southeast Asia, or Northeast Asia," Schurr told the meeting. "The only time you pick it up is when you move west into Eurasia."

Researchers are continuing to check for the marker in Asia, but if it never appears there, "then we have a big gap to explain," says Schurr. It's possible that the source X population began in Asia and then spread to both the Americas and Europe, but left no descendants in Asia. It may be somewhat more likely, however, "that a small Caucasian band with females migrated from Europe right across Asia and into North America," says Brown. This group might have left no genetic traces of the journey in Asia because of its small size, or because its Asian descendants went extinct - "which is not unlikely," says Schurr, given the high turnover rate of different peoples.

Physical anthropologists say that this connection between Eurasia and early Americans may explain the puzzling features they see in the remains of some of the earliest Americans, such as the 9300-year-old Kennewick Man and his contemporary, the Spirit Cave Mummy from Nevada ("Science," 10 April, p. 191). The Spirit Cave skeleton, for example, "doesn't look like anyone from any modern human population," says Jantz, but rather has a mix of features, such as a long, narrow skull and moderately high but not widely flaring cheekbones. He and others think these features may reflect a more "generalized" human stock that spread across Europe and Asia and into North America more than 10,000 years ago.

I think that's it except that they postulated that they made the trip along the ice age ice in the North Atlantic to the grand Bank and all of NA. More plausible than going all the way across asia I would say.

It was definitely Haplogroup X that they were talking about though.

Photographs of a facial reconstruction showed a middle-aged man who looked more like a "European accountant than a Paleo-Indian hunter".

Indeed. Accountant, huh? Do you have a spear head in your ass too?

What you should know but will probably ignore is that facial reconstructions, even forensic reconstructions used today are higly speculative. We have no idea what the tone of his complexion was or what the extent of the fleshy areas may have been. He may have had an epithantic fold on his eyes or fleshy lips.

To be blunt, adding flesh to a 8,000 year old skull is educated guess work.

I think that's it except that they postulated that they made the trip along the ice age ice in the North Atlantic to the grand Bank and all of NA. More plausible than going all the way across asia I would say.

It was definitely Haplogroup X that they were talking about though.

Yes this is conventional theory and supports the "out of Asia" hypothesis. I remember watching something similar about the DNA trail left by human migration and it also explained the ainu. But again it is highly speculative that the migrants were "caucasian" or even caucasoid......and if they were, it is just as likely they resembled Punjabis than Norwegians.

Yes this is conventional theory and supports the "out of Asia" hypothesis. I remember watching something similar about the DNA trail left by human migration and it also explained the ainu. But again it is highly speculative that the migrants were "caucasian" or even caucasoid......and if they were, it is just as likely they resembled Punjabis than Norwegians.

You either didn't read it or you're ignoring the gene marker. How come you always get so weird when this topic comes up?

Oh, and btw, I do remember my faux pas on the Peloponesian war.

There really is not much one can do... Black America has influenced culture worldwide at every step since the 50's... It makes money. Perhaps, the premise is not false. White elites make money from white cultural suicide. Perhaps, it's really a war between the white elites and the unwashed white masses.

Edited by Xman

You either didn't read it or you're ignoring the gene marker. How come you always get so weird when this topic comes up?

Oh, and btw, I do remember my faux pas on the Peloponesian war.

I am not ignoring the gene marker.

. It's possible that the source X population began in Asia and then spread to both the Americas and Europe, but left no descendants in Asia. It may be somewhat more likely, however, "that a small Caucasian band with females migrated from Europe right across Asia and into North America,"

It is a confirmation of the out of asia theory. What it doesn't and cannot confirm is their race because racial characteristics 20,000 or 15,000 years ago were very very different that today. As I already wrote, 50,000 years ago the physical characteristics of europeans still resembled Africans. It would be 10s of thousands of years before the associated traits of Africans disappeared and were replaced by the heavy skeletal feature of Europeans.

The "white race", if we accept that construct for a moment, is in flux. What will whites living in hot countries look like in 10,000 years? Perhaps, those that have air conditioning and work indoors will eventually become white. Modern living might be preserving the white race. I think a real threat to the white race is the African phallus.

Great post leafless ( I don't dare hit that quote function again), I concur we aren't a democratic country. An example would be the senate (elite unelected fat cats) forcing Harper to concede to Kyoto or they would veto the budget. A budget agreed upon by our "ELECTED officials, yet a group of elite mobsters can decide Canada's path. Where was the outcry and outrage, yep none. We have become as pityful as any socialist country run by a facist dictator. I agree I think Canada is on the cusp of a Majority revolt, I've had enough of the Feds pandering and appeasing the minority groups. The Politicians stole our country and our culture, I want my country and her culture back.

Your right, this is a private war between Canada's main political parties, the Liberals=Quebec and the Conservatives= English Canada, a carry on from the 'War on the Plains of Abraham'.

So we must hear more how to break up their little game or do we continue to allow them to drain the White cultural lifeblood out of Canada.

So far it seems the Libs are winning with their cultural diversity tactics to obliterate Canadian White culture.

If you don't like it, do something other than spew diatribes on some obscure web forum. Don't let them do it to you. Do something. Do what? Ah, you are powerless. Something to truly fear.

We are trying to discuss the issue.

Do you think Canadians are like Islamics and their terrorist actions?

BTW- the White Canadian majority are not powerless.