What must we do to protect our White culture?

So maybe the politicians are killing white culture.

I believe this to be true.

Culture 50-60 years ago hardly existed, Canadians were Canadians and Quebec, well, the beginning of hitting the federal government in the pocket book with Quebec becoming fanatically culturally obsessed and leading up to 'official multiculturalism' and 'official bilingualism'.

Yes, suddenly the emphasis was on culture and with the emphasis moving towards pandering to the cultural desires of ethnic immigrants, normalized Quebec's political demands based on culture.

There was no political party defending the cultural and national interest of 'White English speaking Canadian' and still isn't to-day.

White English speaking Canadians appears to be nothing more than a bunch of uncouth plain Jane Canadians worthy of no federal attention.

It's frustrating. I agree. We need strong voices to bring attention to the cause.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Liberals prey on personal emotions and have been quite successful.

Ok let's assume they do. So what? All parties do. It is many times easier to appeal to emotions than rationatility. It is up to us individually to distinguish between emotional appeal and our rational best interest and act accordingly. Are you relieving Canadians of responsibility of their actions by transfering that responsiblilty to the Liberals?

The Liberals preyed on personal emotions not for the advancement of Canada but for the advancement of Quebec and its nationalistic ideologies.

The Liberals are first and foremost a Quebec party. Try this in any other country in the world and see what you are labelled.

The Liberals drove a corrupt stake through the hearts of Canadians on the basis of pleading with Canadians to save the country and basically outright lied over policies they said was for the sake of the country, when all along the Liberal plan was to give Quebec more and more and more.

Only problem is, Canadians are treated like rats in box, even if you know, that eventually, you are being taken advantage of, there is no place to go, no one to run to.

You'll have to be more specific. I'm not sure what you mean. How are they treated as "rats in a box"?

A little slow to-day, are we?

If Canadians over a number of years have been duped by the Liberals over Quebec cultural and ethnic immigrant issues and wake up to that fact, there is no course of corrective action to be taken.

All Canadian political parties are in collusion over cultural agreements.

There is no political party to stand up for the White English speaking Canadian and say: ' Yes, we understand the White culture is being trampled on by discriminatory and corrupt forces of government and we will fight to the death or take whatever action necessary to halt and correct this cultural assault on White English Canada.

This is the situation to-day.

There is no one there to defend the national and cultural interest of the White English speaking Canadian.

The Liberals preyed on personal emotions not for the advancement of Canada but for the advancement of Quebec and its nationalistic ideologies.

The Liberals are first and foremost a Quebec party. Try this in any other country in the world and see what you are labelled.

The Liberals drove a corrupt stake through the hearts of Canadians on the basis of pleading with Canadians to save the country and basically outright lied over policies they said was for the sake of the country, when all along the Liberal plan was to give Quebec more and more and more.

Ok, let's say you are correct. They managed to convince enough non-Quebecers to vote them into power.

What responsibility do those who supported them bear? Are you saying that English Canada was so naive that they gave up their free will for MULTIPLE elections?

And now that the Liberals are no longer in power, now what? Is English Canadian culture saved or are the Tories also duping English Canada as well?

So it's really the Liberals who are destroying white Canada - not including Quebec.

The federal liberals are or were a lot more stronger in the past and could be categorized as a Quebec party for arguments sake. The Liberals always pretty well led in Quebec.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_1979

Check out the results of various elections.

The Liberals fed the political interest of Quebec.

Ok, let's say you are correct. They managed to convince enough non-Quebecers to vote them into power.

What responsibility do those who supported them bear? Are you saying that English Canada was so naive that they gave up their free will for MULTIPLE elections?

And now that the Liberals are no longer in power, now what? Is English Canadian culture saved or are the Tories also duping English Canada as well?

The Conservatives in order to stay in power as a national party must abide by policies and legislation already in place.

It would be political suicide for the Conservatives to currently dwell on the proper place pertaining to 'White English culture and national interest'.

This is an extremely serious problem with the root problem being the Liberals have been in power to long and the lack of electoral reform to force the governments to be more accountable to the country and not dwell on insignificant issues like culture especially when the only culture should be Canadian.

This is why I ask in the title of this thread: "What must we do to protect our White (English speaking) culture."

It would be political suicide for the Conservatives to currently dwell on the proper place pertaining to 'White English culture and national interest'.

Why? Surely the "Great White Majority" would want to have a government protect its culture and would reward it with a return to power???

BTW you never answered the question as to what responibility individual voters bear for choosing the Liberals.

Why? Surely the "Great White Majority" would want to have a government protect its culture and would reward it with a return to power???

Unfortunately not. The Great White Majorityis thoroughly cowed by political correctness. Even the reasonably clear thinking people on this board go into incredible contortions to prove they are not stained with the sin of dreaded "racism," while the yappy left sits on the sidelines throwing odure at anyone with the temerity to say they don't hate themselves, their race, or their culture.

Edited by ScottSA

Unfortunately not. The Great White Majorityis thoroughly cowed by political correctness. Even the reasonably clear thinking people on this board go into incredible contortions to prove they are not stained with the sin of dreaded "racism," while the yappy left sits on the sidelines throwing odure at anyone with the temerity to say they don't hate themselves, their race, or their culture.

Then the "Great White Majority" would have demonstrated their will through their inaction and lack of concern about protecting their race and culture It would seem it is the other "enlightned" whites are in the minority and are having trouble accepting the inevitable will of the "Great White Majority".

maybe I misunderstood this thread, but isn't white culture widespread, what's the worry?

White culture shows up in every part of this country, in belonging to a western nation (we also influence Europeans to be westerners), in the way of dress, the way we speak, the system of values we adopt, church, education, in other institution are all influenced by whites and plus whites still head majority of key institution to carry on with culture of values, norms, laws....yes?

Now if you did say that technology is a major shift and is a cause to be worried for culture ... ok

I don't buy that white culture is decaying, we are reminded in this culture in everything that we do, the way we greet folks, shake hands, smile, welcome others, gather around the kitchen to peel potatoes for dinner, dress for dinner, play piano after dinner yes?

Perhaps the worry is mostly what usually happens after dinner at the white folks home.

Maybe the white folks need open dialogue/disclosure on their sexual habits, so start your discussions, then start your campaign for white folks, discussions on survival of genes, instructions as to whom they should mate and how to mate - obviously a problem, special education to increase white population (I think the government buys into special ed) maybe then we can see some more visibility of white population, indeed as this seem to be the worry... its not about culture....unless the whites are promoting a sexless culture that has not caught on with other cultures

There are NO CURRENT national federal political parties willing to protect the interest of the 'White English speaking majority'. There are policies and legislation from previous federal liberal government that would prevent this.

Like was previously mentioned, the federal Liberals have been successful establishing minority cultural interest that overshadow (White English speaking Canadians cultural interest) that include Quebec, Aboriginals and ethnic immigrants.

I will repeat it once again and hopefully you will address the topics question: "What must we do to protect our White culture".

BTW you never answered the question as to what responsibility individual voters bear for choosing the Liberals.

Canadian voters cannot be blamed for basically supporting a national federal party when unannounced policies and legislation pertaining to minority culture, were secretly put in place by the federal liberals and approved or ratified by our POLITICIANS not CANADIAN VOTERS.

If anyone is to blame, the blame totally rest on the shoulders of Canadian politicians.

Federal politics in Canada is totally corrupt and politicians REMAIN unaccountable for their actions.

Canadian voters cannot be blamed for basically supporting a national federal party when unannounced policies and legislation pertaining to minority culture, were secretly put in place by the federal liberals and approved or ratified by our POLITICIANS not CANADIAN VOTERS.

The Liberal Party of Canada has never tried to hide their support for open door immigration policies. It has never been a secret.

Indeed, many assert that Liberal Party support for immigration has been the backbone of Liberal party support in Toronto and the GTA for many decades now where the Liberal Party traditionally dominates.

Canadian immigration policy is not some nefarious political plot. It is sound public policy that is widely supported by a majority of Canadians and his highly beneficial to all Canadians - even the xenophophic racists benefit from it.

Edited by Mad_Michael

There are NO CURRENT national federal political parties willing to protect the interest of the 'White English speaking majority'. There are policies and legislation from previous federal liberal government that would prevent this.

Like was previously mentioned, the federal Liberals have been successful establishing minority cultural interest that overshadow (White English speaking Canadians cultural interest) that include Quebec, Aboriginals and ethnic immigrants.

I will repeat it once again and hopefully you will address the topics question: "What must we do to protect our White culture".

Then I suggest you start your own political party which will protect the "White Majority" interests, since you don't feel any of the national federal parties will. Perhaps you and like-minded pople can elicit enough support to get elected, but I doubt it.

If anyone is to blame, the blame totally rest on the shoulders of Canadian politicians.

Federal politics in Canada is totally corrupt and politicians REMAIN unaccountable for their actions.

Wow, you must really think that Canadian voters are idiots, who are duped by different sets of politicins again and again.

My opinion is that voters who are so stupid as to be so easily duped, do not deserve to hve their interest or culture protected.

The Liberal Party of Canada has never tried to hide their support for open door immigration policies. It has never been a secret.

I don't remember the federal liberals party platform including the plans to implement legislation to make Canada 'officially multicultural'.

I don't remember the federal liberals party platform including the plans to create legislation to make the federal public service 'officially bilingual'.

I don't remember the federal liberals party platform including the plans to create the 'Charter of Rights and Freedoms' with its main purpose to give Quebec special powers that override the rights of all other Canadians. The charter also created the same rights for any immigrant no matter who they are as any other long standing Canadian. I don't remember the liberals telling us it will be the courts and parliament that will decide who gets what in the way of rights and that all Canadians will be EXCLUDED from the process including the implementation of the Charter itself.

Canadian immigration policy is not some nefarious political plot. It is sound public policy that is widely supported by a majority of Canadians and his highly beneficial to all Canadians - even the xenophophic racists benefit from it.

There are many sides and opinions concerning the real requirement for immigrants. Or does it simply benefit big business.

Ethnic immigrants allowed to settle wherever they want (namely Toronto) with absolutely no controls whatsoever as to where they are permitted to settle and where they are required.

Of course the Liberals want all the more in a centralized area means more Liberal votes.

But ask any Torontarian and they will tell you uncontrolled ethnic immigration has destroyed the face of Toronto with rampant crime and has created unacceptable social conditions and has created cultural problems pertaining to the ratio of ethnics to White Canadians.

I don't remember the federal liberals party platform including the plans to implement legislation to make Canada 'officially multicultural'.

I don't remember the federal liberals party platform including the plans to create legislation to make the federal public service 'officially bilingual'.

I don't remember the federal liberals party platform including the plans to create the 'Charter of Rights and Freedoms' with its main purpose to give Quebec special powers that override the rights of all other Canadians. The charter also created the same rights for any immigrant no matter who they are as any other long standing Canadian. I don't remember the liberals telling us it will be the courts and parliament that will decide who gets what in the way of rights and that all Canadians will be EXCLUDED from the process including the implementation of the Charter itself.

Then you should have your memory tested because it is clearly faulty.

Multiculturalism and official bilingualism have long been part of the Liberal platform.

As for the Charter, the power to invoke the not withstanding clause was not the wish of Trudeau or the Liberal party. It was put in at the insistance of Alberta and not Quebec. In fact Quebec refused to sign. It seems at odds with your statement, that the Charter which so favours one province, would also have only that provnce missing as a signatory.

But ask any Torontarian and they will tell you uncontrolled ethnic immigration has destroyed the face of Toronto with rampant crime and has created unacceptable social conditions and has created cultural problems pertaining to the ratio of ethnics to White Canadians.

Really. Here is your answer ...hogwash. Perhaps you talk to those Torontonians that dont want to work and blame immigrants for their laziness.Let me tell you, it is not immigrants that cause the problems, it is born and bred CDN's that do.

Rampant crime, what are you smoking, hangin out with KO2 again? More break ins occur in Ottawa per 1000 than Toronto.

Your "white" attitude and attempt to show it is under attack is deplorable.

The Charter is for all CDN's, regardless of colour creed sex . It is not some piece of paper to protect whites , after all more whites commit crime than anyone.

Edited by guyser

Calling him Hitler personally-no. Calling what he says no different then what Hitler advocated is the point and having relatives who died in the holocaust and a refugee family on my mother's side, no I did not find it offensive for someone to say that.

Such a statement cheapens the Holocaust and cheapens the experience and horror of those who experienced it. You demean yourself by using such a ludicrous comparison.

I also respectfully disagree that what he says is not rooted in racism. It is necessarily hateful to suggest people who do not think like him or look like him are not patriotic or loyal to Canada. That is racist.

No, actually it is not. First, you are simplifying what he said and altering it to meet with your own preconceptions. He is not talking about people who don't "think or look like him" he is talking about foreigners who come here with their own cultural baggage, their own belief system, their own patriotism, in many cases, for their own country, and have little if any intention of assimliating into Canadian society. Yes, I know that if you really stretch the case that Hitler accused Jews of being outsiders. But his argument was not merely that they were outsiders but that they were a dangerous group behind all the ills of society, and in control of much of industry. They were also inferiors (among other inferiors and misfits) which polluted the purity of the German body. Hitler never said anything about attempting to assimliate them. Hitler never complained that their numbers were growing wildly and that they would outnumber Germans. Hitler never said that "Jewish cultural values" would take over as their numbers grew and swamp the native German culture. Hitler wanted to kill the Jews. All the OP wants is for immigrants to assimilate into the Canadian mainstream and abandon their barbarous cultural practices and extreme religious and cultural beliefs.

You seem unwilling to accept the fact that there are people here who ARE unpatrotic to Canada, who hold to their old belief systems as firmly as if they were still in the land of their upbringing. Just what do you think constitutes being a "Canadian"? Anyone who gets the paperwork? For many of us, it means more than that.

BTW- the White Canadian majority are not powerless.

Of course they are not. If "the White Canadian majority" truly belived that their "White culture" needed protecting, they would preserve those traditions in the same way any other culture does, by passing it on to their kids. If they truly felt they genetic lineage was threatned, they could maintain their genetic purity by mating with others of similar genetic characteristics and having lots and lots of children.

They fact that they don't seems to indicate that others of "the White Canadian majority" don't have the same concern you express.

Renegade the problem with mating within the same gene pool is that after awhile you end up having to f..ck your relatives and that leads to things like webbed fingers, sloping fore-heads, and men with bad teeth gathering in the country to form militias to prepare to attack people who do not have webbed fingers and sloping heads.

Depending on the numbers involved, of course, and the numbers of Whites are so enormous that your suggestion of genetic shallowness is absurd. One could better speak of Jews marrying each other in a far, far smaller population base for centuries. What has that done to them?

No, actually it is not. First, you are simplifying what he said and altering it to meet with your own preconceptions. He is not talking about people who don't "think or look like him" he is talking about foreigners who come here with their own cultural baggage, their own belief system, their own patriotism, in many cases, for their own country, and have little if any intention of assimliating into Canadian society.
Leafless posted"Simple question.

What must White Canadians do to protect our White cultural and Christian associated traditions, that have been ravished or undermined by Quebec culture, Aboriginal culture and immigrants and their imposing cultures?

Canadian streets are now full of ethnic foreigners, our hospitals are full of Islamic Muslim doctors and stores full of ethnic help and our English language being attacked by forces of government to impose the French language

No, pretty sure that Leafless was talking about anyone NOT white , including but not limited to other non-white CDNs.

As for alterations, I dont think Rue is the one trying to meet any preconceptions. Leafless missed by a country mile whatever he was trying to say.

Edited by guyser

Indeed, many assert that Liberal Party support for immigration has been the backbone of Liberal party support in Toronto and the GTA for many decades now where the Liberal Party traditionally dominates.

A wide majority of Canadians in every poll I've seen (other than those taken by the government) have stated they don't approve of current immigration policy. I haven't seen a poll in decades that said otherwise except those polls paid for by suspicious sources. I've never met anyone, Liberal or Tory who approves of our immigratiion system. Nor have I heard anyone neutral say in the last ten or fifteen years that immigration is an economic benefit to Canada, much less to Canadians.

However, Canadians have never really seen immigration as a key electoral issue (except for immigrations, to whom it appears to be THE only electoral issue). Canadians might not be very fond of immigration policy, but they don't see it as the overriding factor in determining where their vote goes. Besides, all three main parties, which know this, express enthusiasm for unrestricted, wide-open immigration in the belief it will not cost them much in votes, and hopefully gain them immigrant votes.

So who are you going to vote for even if you do feel it's a priority?

Really. Here is your answer ...hogwash. Perhaps you talk to those Torontonians that dont want to work and blame immigrants for their laziness.Let me tell you, it is not immigrants that cause the problems, it is born and bred CDN's that do.

Talking out of you ass again, eh, Guyser? Never read a newspaper? Never watched the news? Cause what I see is one Black and Brown face after another being shot, stabbed and strangled, and one black and brown face after another going up as "wanted", or arrested for violent crimes. Aside from domestic disputes virtually every homocide in Toronto is commited by a visible minority, the street gangs which frighten suburbanites are virtually all visible minorities.

No, actually it is not. First, you are simplifying what he said and altering it to meet with your own preconceptions. He is not talking about people who don't "think or look like him" he is talking about foreigners who come here with their own cultural baggage, their own belief system, their own patriotism, in many cases, for their own country, and have little if any intention of assimliating into Canadian society.

Leafless posted"Simple question.

What must White Canadians do to protect our White cultural and Christian associated traditions, that have been ravished or undermined by Quebec culture, Aboriginal culture and immigrants and their imposing cultures?

Canadian streets are now full of ethnic foreigners, our hospitals are full of Islamic Muslim doctors and stores full of ethnic help and our English language being attacked by forces of government to impose the French language

No, pretty sure that Leafless was talking about anyone NOT white , including but not limited to other non-white CDNs.

As for alterations, I dont think Rue is the one trying to meet any preconceptions. Leafless missed by a country mile whatever he was trying to say.

Yes, he invariably does. You just figured that out. Nevertheless, in ranting against foreigners, quebecers, Muslims et al, he is clearly decrying the way English Canada's traditional culture and traditions have been under constant erosion, and the growing numbers of "other" which are swamping many Canadian cities. Hell, the majority of people in Toronto weren't even raised in Canada. It is a city of foreigners with only varying acquaintance with Canadian culture. In the neighbourhood where I used to live I was the distinct minority, and English was rarely heard. Why should that be the case in Canada? Why should I be made to feel like the minority in my own country because of idiotic immigration policies designed by elitists who don't have to live with the results?

Talking out of you ass again, eh, Guyser? Never read a newspaper? Never watched the news? Cause what I see is one Black and Brown face after another being shot, stabbed and strangled, and one black and brown face after another going up as "wanted", or arrested for violent crimes. Aside from domestic disputes virtually every homocide in Toronto is commited by a visible minority, the street gangs which frighten suburbanites are virtually all visible minorities.

You do like shooting yourself in the foot with your rants dont you.

So a visible minority , or black and brown face after another being shot et al.....funny, I bet a lot of those are born Canadians , maybe even...gasp...second or third generation Canadians.

What you see? You dont dude, just too angry all the time. But dont worry, by days end I am sure both feet will be bandaged, unless you keep one in your mouth. Too funny.

But I guess you can show me the stats that report the race of a perp of crime(s) for TO?

Edited by guyser