Hamas Kindergarten Graduation

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_...1468wmv&ak=null

Follow the link to watch the short video. They are chanting, "What is your most lofty aspiration? Death for the sake of Allah." If it's not clear that religion really is poison, from this video alone, I don't know what it takes.

edit: you're going to want to be using IE and WMP10 or higher to view the video properly. It doesn't work in firefox for some reason.

It's all politics though. The kids aren't being brainwashed with religious fairytales. They're not ready to murder and commit suicide for the belief in Allah/God that's been thrust upon them... They're ready to die for their country and politics.

How could I be mistaken?

The real fanaticism is occuring right here at MLF, with certain peoples unhealthy obsession with trying to spread hate against Muslims.

And the Dominionists are most certainly gnashing at the teeth for the deaths of billions of peoples.

Dam. I'm just going to have to quit shopping at Dominion if that's what they are up to.... and gee we wouldn't be spreading smear and hate against Christians would we.

Dam. I'm just going to have to quit shopping at Dominion if that's what they are up to.... and gee we wouldn't be spreading smear and hate against Christians would we.

I shop there, mainly because of the meat. And Air Miles. Mainly because of the meat and Air Miles. And Christian Domination. I shop there mainly because of the meat, Air Miles and Christian Domination.

I had never heard of this Dominionist thing until reading on here, it is rather humerous.

Ha-ha, me too. Thanks to- what's her name again? - oh heck, you know, the Dominionist girl. At least she got me curious what this word means that I looked it up in Wikipedia.

Welcome to the forum.

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_...1468wmv&ak=null

Follow the link to watch the short video. They are chanting, "What is your most lofty aspiration? Death for the sake of Allah." If it's not clear that religion really is poison, from this video alone, I don't know what it takes.

I think it'll take a while before the world accepts the notion that religious indoctrination of children is a form of child abuse. Countries like Iran and the US, where religion continues to exist in epidemic proportions, will be especially resistant to this notion.

Re the video:

"It would be unfair to single out the Muslim religion in this matter - the raison d'etre of all religious “faith-based” schools is to indoctrinate rather than to educate! This is not to deny that some of them have fine academic records, but those achievements are a by-product, window dressing, all part of the sales pitch to bedazzle parents into signing up their children for what may be years of insidious brainwashing."

Source:

http://www.smartsociety.org/religiousschoolschildabuse.html

I've never heard kids at a Catholic school chanting death to the infidels or being dressed as terrorists to conduct some renactment of the crusades.

This isn't a 'faith based schools are bad' peice. This is a Hamas is destroying the children of Palestine peice.

Of course, we should recognize their government, right?! :(

I'll agree the government should have no hand in faith based schools, but as long as they are peaceful I have no reason to oppose someone privately sending their kids to one.