Homosexuality is an anomaly

Leafless

Homosexuality is not part of my Western ideologies.

Liberalism is the cause of North America's immorality.

No, no, no. The recognition phrases this week are:

-'Long is the road that leads from home. '

and the reply is--

-'The cows reap what the farmer sows.'

... implementing gay marriage in Canada, all part of their master plan on 'how too destroy heterosexual society'.

How is SSM supposed to actually accomplish that?

Is SSM supposed to be stamped and approved by Christianity and mainstream Canadian society or is SSM actually an assault on heterosexuals and Christianity in an effort to promote a Godless pagan society, all part of the liberals master plan?

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is SSM supposed to be stamped and approved by Christianity and mainstream Canadian society or is SSM actually an assault on heterosexuals and Christianity in an effort to promote a Godless pagan society, all part of the liberals master plan?

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. In fact if most christian's actually followed what Jesus said they would be alot more tolerant of gays and would be more outraged at the abuse of workers by Wal Mart, and the AIDS epidemic, Global Poverty, and Genocide.

Godless pagan society, no. I hate political correctness as well, but I doubt its a master plan to create a "Godless Pagan Society". Christianity would be stronger today if it wasn't for the religious right, and the obvious hypocrisy many show in the church.

All sins are equal in gods eyes.

Proof of this is the liberals fixation concerning implementing gay marriage in Canada, all part of their master plan on 'how to destroy heterosexual society'.

I believe Western heterosexual society will wake up before it's to late and turf out forever all those heterosexual hating Liberals.

Man, I wish we were like the Ukraine. :rolleyes:

Have you ever seen that episode of Seinfeld???

Anyways, gays don't really have a plan to destroy society. Why not give gays full rights, same as everybody else. I doubt we'll see gays taking over the world anytime soon. Really look at Tim Haggard was he a victim of the gay agenda to destroy heterosexuals.

As well homosexuality is nothing new in western society. It's been around since the dawn of time. If two guys at the age of consent want to have sex, then go ahead as long as you don't do it in front of me. The only people that have destroyed marriage so far have been heterosexuals so that argument can be thrown out right now.

What are your "western ideologies"???

I have posted several times what my Western ideologies are.

But more to the point I believe in ideologies and basic values that have been supported by mainstream U.S./Canada since the creation of the countries.

Two of these are capitalism and Christianity.

It's all very simple and should be perfectly understandable.

The legislation doesn't force Christian churches to conduct ceremonies and marriage isn't the exclusive domain of Christian churches. The government has the right to affirm any relationship it sees fit and bring it under legal protection.

Many gays and lesbians are Christians. Some are Conservatives as well.

I doubt this an attack on your Christianity. Your church can practice its religion free of government interference.

"‘Homosexuality is an anomaly brought to life by human immorality and viciousness. Though the rights of these people should be protected, society will regard them as renegades,’ people’s deputy Leonid Grach said in his interview to Kommersant Ukrainian issue published on Friday."

---------------------------------------------

Wise assessment concerning homosexuals.

To bad our politicians are not as intelligent.

Oh yes, wise.

Dehumanize them by calling them an "anomaly" created by "immorality and viciousness", and then add a caveat that they should be protected.

Don't think that perhaps the first hateful comment will generate the very kinds of acts against homosexuals that they need protecting against. Oh no.

"‘Homosexuality is an anomaly brought to life by human immorality and viciousness. Though the rights of these people should be protected, society will regard them as renegades,’ people’s deputy Leonid Grach said in his interview to Kommersant Ukrainian issue published on Friday."

Oh yes, wise.

Dehumanize them by calling them an "anomaly" created by "immorality and viciousness", and then add a caveat that they should be protected.

Don't think that perhaps the first hateful comment will generate the very kinds of acts against homosexuals that they need protecting against. Oh no.

It was comments such as those espoused by Leafless that permitted Svend Robinson to get his Bill C-250 through Parliament to add homosexuality to those areas protected against hate speech.

The legislation doesn't force Christian churches to conduct ceremonies and marriage isn't the exclusive domain of Christian churches. The government has the right to affirm any relationship it sees fit and bring it under legal protection.

Many gays and lesbians are Christians. Some are Conservatives as well.

I doubt this an attack on your Christianity. Your church can practice its religion free of government interference.

The government unilaterally, without the input of society, has a right to implement and force a diverse lifestyle on majority Christians? I don't think it does without the approval of a national referendum on the issue.

Christianity in general does not promote homosexuality especially the largest denomination being Roman Catholics, nor are most homosexuals Christians, as they are rejected by the church and most are atheist.

But this raises an interesting question: Can homosexuality be considered a cult in which in turn rejects the teachings of Christianity and therefore be harmful to organized society?

This in turn must mean the government does not recognize Christianity as binding force necessary to promote a healthy, moralistic society necessary for the development pertaining to an organized society concerning traditional beliefs. I wonder if federal governments negative views will have a demoralizing effect on religion that is the binding force of society resulting eventually in a major breakdown regarding morals, law and order and respect for government itself?

I think allowing diversity only creates more diversity which greatly desensitizes mans ability to distinguish right from wrong. Can society handle this sort of ongoing pattern of diversity that swings greatly away from traditional aspirations? I don't think it can as evident from the level of corruption and illegal acts increasing across the country.

I guess you could always move to the Ukraine. They sound very conservative there and it must be a paradise compared to North America's immorality.

Proof of this is the liberals fixation concerning implementing gay marriage in Canada, all part of their master plan on 'how to destroy heterosexual society'.

I believe Western heterosexual society will wake up before it's to late and turf out forever all those heterosexual hating Liberals.

Leafless with due respect, when you write such posts all I can't help but think you are either gay and putting us all on or are a repressed homo-sexual struggling to come to terms with your attraction to Tom Cruise.

This is one Western Heterosexual who openly defends and supports Gays and sees nothing wrong with it and guess what I like Stephen Harper but not in a sexual way!!!

I love you think it makes me a liberal to believe Gays are humans with feelings and the right to live in freedom. How do I break this to you...there are gays who are conservative. They aint all communists or liberals.

p.s. I know your secret and why you call yourself Leafless. (Adam naked and in the buff for all the boys to see)

The government unilaterally, without the input of society, has a right to implement and force a diverse lifestyle on majority Christians? I don't think it does without the approval of a national referendum on the issue.

Christianity in general does not promote homosexuality especially the largest denomination being Roman Catholics, nor are most homosexuals Christians, as they are rejected by the church and most are atheist.

But this raises an interesting question: Can homosexuality be considered a cult in which in turn rejects the teachings of Christianity and therefore be harmful to organized society?

This in turn must mean the government does not recognize Christianity as binding force necessary to promote a healthy, moralistic society necessary for the development pertaining to an organized society concerning traditional beliefs. I wonder if federal governments negative views will have a demoralizing effect on religion that is the binding force of society resulting eventually in a major breakdown regarding morals, law and order and respect for government itself?

I think allowing diversity only creates more diversity which greatly desensitizes mans ability to distinguish right from wrong. Can society handle this sort of ongoing pattern of diversity that swings greatly away from traditional aspirations? I don't think it can as evident from the level of corruption and illegal acts increasing across the country.

The government of Canada has from the beginning created laws for everyone and although they have adopted many Christian principles in law, they have not let those laws dominate its ability to govern. The United States, which you support wholeheartedly, has separation of church and state. Canada has similarly tried to ensure the two are separate.

You get a referendum every few years. It's called a election. You don't like what the elected officials do, you toss them. If you believe there should be a referendum, support a party that makes it part of its platform.

You have no evidence that some Christians are not homosexuals. Nor do you have any evidence that some homosexuals are atheists.

It is obvious you are quite angry about the situation but same sex marriage isn't about paganism or trying to upset your applecart.

I note that Charles McAvity, the head oompah in the fight against SSM has moved away from any mindless ranting against gays. The pitch to MPs now is to look at the "social implications" of SSM - adoption, teaching of homosexuality in the schools. However, knowing that their fight is basically a lost cause what they would like is any vote postponed until the CPC has a majority.

Memo to Mr McAvity: hold the vote now. After the next election Bob Rae may be PM and he isn't going to reopen this issue. :(

I note that Charles McAvity, the head oompah in the fight against SSM has moved away from any mindless ranting against gays. The pitch to MPs now is to look at the "social implications" of SSM - adoption, teaching of homosexuality in the schools. However, knowing that their fight is basically a lost cause what they would like is any vote postponed until the CPC has a majority.

That would break a Conservative promise. Again.

That would break a Conservative promise. Again.

True. And at this point the CPC cannot afford any more accusations of breaking promises. However, it would appear that there are many social conservatives who would rather the Cons wait until after the next election before holding the vote.

This is one Western Heterosexual who openly defends and supports Gays and sees nothing wrong with it and guess what I like Stephen Harper but not in a sexual way!!!

I love you think it makes me a liberal to believe Gays are humans with feelings and the right to live in freedom. How do I break this to you...there are gays who are conservative. They aint all communists or liberals.

p.s. I know your secret and why you call yourself Leafless. (Adam naked and in the buff for all the boys to see)

If you had any balls you would be addressing the topic and not this heterosexual poster.

Obviously you don't.

Only a homosexual would post the type of post you did trying to belittle, embarrass and intimidate in a truly homosexual fashion.

If you had any balls you would be addressing the topic and not this heterosexual poster.

Obviously you don't.

Only a homosexual would post the type of post you did trying to belittle, embarrass and intimidate in a truly homosexual fashion.

Only a bigot would answer in that fashion based on false stereotypes. Canada values seperation of church and state. As well if we followed all of what the bible teachers more of us would be much poorer, and alot more tolerant.

Why do you talk so much about christianity, yet you feel free to judge people who you don't even know.

But more to the point I believe in ideologies and basic values that have been supported by mainstream U.S./Canada since the creation of the countries.

Other basic values around when Canada was formed:

1. Women could not vote.

2. Capital punishment for many crimes (ranging from minor to major).

3. Marriage meant that a woman gave up all rights to property.

To throw in a US reference:

1. Slavery.

It is simple & understandable. This argument about how we should keep something simply because it was around 100 years ago is worthless. If that's the best reason you've got for limiting the rights of homosexuals then give up now and don't embarass yourself further.

When the government sends someone to your house and makes you marry someone of the same sex, then you can complain that a lifestyle is being forced upon you. Until then, your argument is hyperbole at best.

That's not interesting, it's ridiculous. It assumes that all homosexuals follow some set of rules regarding beliefs, that all Christians oppose homosexuality, and that organized society is dependent on Christianity. Just looking at the last assumption, I seem to remember that there were organized and successful societies in existence before Christianity became an organized religion... can you say Roman empire? Or Egyptian civilization?

Crazy called. It wants you to stop giving it a bad name.

My grandfather was a bachelor and my father was a bachelor. I guess I have to be a bachelor too?

I've been ignoring this thread since I saw it, and just read it through. I couldn't help but respond, because the comments have been so typical. Personal attacks, accusations of hate speech and the like. Usually when someone is wrong the motive is to inform them with better information and links. Why do people resort with attacks when someone says something against gayness?

I've been ignoring this thread since I saw it, and just read it through. I couldn't help but respond, because the comments have been so typical. Personal attacks, accusations of hate speech and the like. Usually when someone is wrong the motive is to inform them with better information and links. Why do people resort with attacks when someone says something against gayness?

I think I asked how being gay and married harms anyone else.

The government of Canada has from the beginning created laws for everyone and although they have adopted many Christian principles in law, they have not let those laws dominate its ability to govern. The United States, which you support wholeheartedly, has separation of church and state. Canada has similarly tried to ensure the two are separate.

You get a referendum every few years. It's called a election. You don't like what the elected officials do, you toss them. If you believe there should be a referendum, support a party that makes it part of its platform.

You have no evidence that some Christians are not homosexuals. Nor do you have any evidence that some homosexuals are atheists.

It is obvious you are quite angry about the situation but same sex marriage isn't about paganism or trying to upset your applecart.

The U.S. certainly does support Christianity and this is reflected through patriotism towards the country in which U.S. presidents make reference to God in reference to keeping the country strong and free and in public prayer. This motto is even printed on their money "In God we Trust". What God do you think their making reference to?

Liberals in Canada do shy away from any form of reference to God which IMO weakens society. But I firmly believe the Conservatives will support Christianity as time progresses. Did you catch Stephen Harper and his family singing "God save the Queen" at Remembrance Day ceremonies? What God do you think Mr. Harper was referring to?

A referendum is not an election and the Liberals have created a dysfunctional political system by implementing the 'Charter of Rights and Freedoms and "appeasing 22-23% of the population and catering to their interest in a place called Quebec and interest of Aboriginals and now homosexuals.

What else do the Liberals have intentions on making 'distinct'? What is next on the Liberals 'distinct' agenda, legalizing bigamy, bestiality, paedophilia?

The Liberals are collecting a diverse assortment of political allies and forcing other political parties to follow suit. We are in drastic need of referendums covering major issue's as the liberals are out of control pertaining to the recruitment of certain groups in an unjustifiable and corrupt manner.

In Canada equality is dictated mainly by the Liberals and has destroyed the dynamic democratic image of Canada to that of a socialist nanny government while protecting and covering up its main objective, being 'advancing the political interest of Quebec'.

Oh yes, wise.

It was comments such as those espoused by Leafless that permitted Svend Robinson to get his Bill C-250 through Parliament to add homosexuality to those areas protected against hate speech.

That makes no sense.

The U.S. certainly does support Christianity and this is reflected through patriotism towards the country in which U.S. presidents make reference to God in reference to keeping the country strong and free and in public prayer. This motto is even printed on their money "In God we Trust". What God do you think their making reference to?

Liberals in Canada do shy away from any form of reference to God which IMO weakens society. But I firmly believe the Conservatives will support Christianity as time progresses. Did you catch Stephen Harper and his family singing "God save the Queen" at Remembrance Day ceremonies? What God do you think Mr. Harper was referring to?

A referendum is not an election and the Liberals have created a dysfunctional political system by implementing the 'Charter of Rights and Freedoms and "appeasing 22-23% of the population and catering to their interest in a place called Quebec and interest of Aboriginals and now homosexuals.

What else do the Liberals have intentions on making 'distinct'? What is next on the Liberals 'distinct' agenda, legalizing bigamy, bestiality, paedophilia?

The Liberals are collecting a diverse assortment of political allies and forcing other political parties to follow suit. We are in drastic need of referendums covering major issue's as the liberals are out of control pertaining to the recruitment of certain groups in an unjustifiable and corrupt manner.

In Canada equality is dictated mainly by the Liberals and has destroyed the dynamic democratic image of Canada to that of a socialist nanny government while protecting and covering up its main objective, being 'advancing the political interest of Quebec'.

I often hear that the Liberal party is about to legalize pedophilia and the like. It is a scare tactic.

Despite the God references in Canada and the United States, the separation of church and state is adhered to. Harper doesn't take his orders from the Catholic Church. If he did, he'd be short lived as prime minister.

He obviously doesn't take his personal orders from the Church either or he would have a few dozen children. The government has to represent all of the people. And God for many people means different things.

Homosexuality is not threat to you. Marriage between gays and lesbians is also no threat to you.

Oh yes, wise.

That makes no sense.

In order to get support for Bill C-250 Robinson sent MPs examples of what he claimed was "homophobic hate literature"

Obviously you don't.

Actually I did respond directly to what you said. Leafless I also note in your response you became obsessed about my testacles which again proves my point. Tsk tsk.

Listen Leafless, you started a post but it is painfully obvious you are engaging in expressing hatred about gays and their lifestyle and not engaging in debate as to a political issue.

Not only do I have the "balls" to call you on it, I also say without hesitation you are a hate mongerer because you can't come to grips with your own unresolved issues of being gay and I think your last comments to me evidence that. If you think my analysis is unfair then think before you write. Think about why you attack gay people with such nasty generalizations.

You aren't the first nor will you be the last anti-gay basher who in his late 60's will finally come to terms with himself. Until then if you can't deal with it, do us all a favour and stay in the closet and keep yourself away from gays because in case you haven't noticed, they have the right to live in peace and freedom and do what ever you think it is you do as an alleged straight man.

p.s. I would have told you my last post was tongue in cheek but you probably would have had a gay panic attack over that expression too.

Miss Jay rules.