• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha

now whos the conspiracy theorist

This is the official Government of Canada INFO page on the NAU:

http://www.unitednorthamerica.org/index.htm

That was a joke by the way but seriously, the Canadian-U.S. border is not going to just disappear.

Integration between our countries will occur because we are so culturally alike.

Some of you want to wait for the North American Union to be in place before you make a judgement?

Gyuser said

Why not wait and see the details and see any potential positives?

Ask those in the European Union and ask them if it all was a good idea. I bet you will get many negative responsed from the general public, but nothing but praise from bankers, finnancial institutions, (the new European Government all controlled by Brussells now) and huge corporations.

Like the beginnings of the European Union, it is not government that proposed it. It was private corporations. They influenced governments in Europe into thinking it is a good idea. But for who?

Integration between our countries will occur because we are so culturally alike.

You forgot about Poland Mexico. Not so culturaly alike. So that gets kicked to the curb right fast.

HTTP://WWW.SPP.GOV is where you need to be at to read about it. (btw anyone a gammer here? play Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter - premisis is a prosperity and security agreement between Mexico. US and Canada where you are in Mexico to rescue the VP of the US and stuff because the meeting was interrupted by 'rebels'.. the Canadian Prime Minister is killed in the game!) Now this kind of took place but it was Martin at the time, and we know he is still alive)

ha

Yes well until I see both of you in the same rooms at the same time.....

Look this NAU has been all over the papers. I was reading about this over a year and half ago, so dont BS us by playing "the media doesnt report things " game.

And I have followed the story from the Texas viewpoint , who to a man , will not allow the land to be expropriated , Imminent Domain or not. They have the guns down there and will use them. If you think that the rest of the USA will allow ID to happen to Texans without taking up arms , a la Waco or Ruby Ridge, you are not being truthful. (To be honest, I am betting that you are googling ID right now. )

It looks more and more a transport corridor to move goods easier and with less hassle. And considering the immigration problem in the US right now concerning Mexico, I am sure they (Americans) want trucks travelling from Mex to Kansas City without any immigration stop....sarcasm 'K?

The tin foil hat is a wee bit tight.

your arrogance is refreshing, however i have no need to google anything, especially not publically known subjects like "ID"

youre saying that people will take up arms if thats what it comes to

so how can you deny the severity

if youre aware of that, then i dont see how we disagree

your arrogance is refreshing, however i have no need to google anything, especially not publically known subjects like "ID"

youre saying that people will take up arms if thats what it comes to

so how can you deny the severity

if youre aware of that, then i dont see how we disagree

Jenna,

I think you need to relax a bit...how serious do you think all of this is? Do you think a majority of Canadians and Americans are just going to be okay with this overnight? The border is not just going to disappear here.

id like to relax, but theres people who dont even believe that it exists

im not saying people are going to sit back and let it happen, but in that regard, i am saying that we do have to do something about it ourselves, as it is completely overiding congress and all legal procedures

if it was a good thing, they wouldn't be so evasive and full of lies.

why will it take a revolt to stop this, instead of the process that was promised to us in our charter of rights

http://oldthinker.wordpress.com/2006/09/21...american-union/

maybe i can relax when theres a draft, and they try to force my fellow canadians to fight the dirty fake war, along with the americans and mexicans

wheeeee

omg can i please live in a fema camp too????

aw, our government loves us, and our needs are their only concern.

ahh, now let me sit back and do nothing while my rights are violated over and over with no explanation

We need some kind of North American Union to counter the EU whose clout has recently passed the U.S. The bullying will soon commence. (The EU's economic output is growing faster than the U.S.) An economic union in North America, including Canada, Mexico, the U.S., and maybe a south American country would kick butt. I don't like our money anyway, it's getting silly with all of the colours and counterfits.

ahh, now let me sit back and do nothing while my rights are violated over and over with no explanation

Which rights have been violated "over and over"?

You and two other posters on here ALWAYS talk about violation of rights, yet none of you are specific when called on it.

So...what are they and why have they been violated?

Poly, Jenna

They simply refuse to see anything negative about the US's position. No matter how many facts are in their face "baaaaaa -- America goooooood" is the mantra. Nothing we say or link to will change these people's minds -- they are loved by the NAU because they will simply sit back and accept it.

Why indeed is America letting in so many illegals from Mexico? Because later on they can say "see, we are together anyway in America so why not join countries and be done with it!"

LOL

Funny NO illegal Canadians are duckin' across the border at night tho -- what crazy nut would trade Canada for life in facist USA?

guyser:Why not wait and see the details and see any potential positives?

Everyone knows its so good that they are not bragging about it on the media all the time. I just know it must be a good thing because if it was a bad thing the papers would be warning us and it would be all over TV news.

Its so rarely on the TV and in the papers it must be nothing to worry about...right ? (It doesn't matter that they same companies that own the media will end up owning us)

when i say that this is an illegal process, im implying that it is a violation of my rights.

how is it not illegal?

until theres a vote on it, that includes either citizens, or at the very least, our own officials, it is a violation of my rights

duh

if this stuff is so heavily covered in the media, then tell me, why does the average canadian deny that its even occuring

also, if people like alex jones and the like were liars, and were being untruthful about facts, signed documents, etc, that these people would sue his ass off?

yes they would, but they dont dare

hmm i wonder why.

when i say that this is an illegal process, im implying that it is a violation of my rights.

how is it not illegal?

until theres a vote on it, that includes either citizens, or at the very least, our own officials, it is a violation of my rights

duh

if this stuff is so heavily covered in the media, then tell me, why does the average canadian deny that its even occuring

also, if people like alex jones and the like were liars, and were being untruthful about facts, signed documents, etc, that these people would sue his ass off?

yes they would, but they dont dare

hmm i wonder why.

Well thank you for your reply Jenna.

So in fact you have not had ANY rights violated.I will thank you now for your posted retraction . All the NAU is right now is talk. Perhaps you "feel" violated, well fine then.

So to use your own words.....DUH !

Sue Jones for what ? Lying ? "These people"...what people? Who has been hurt ? Libel? nope...slander?..nope

So...tell us what are "these people" going to sue for.

An economic union in North America, including Canada, Mexico, the U.S., and maybe a south American country would kick butt. I don't like our money anyway, it's getting silly with all of the colours and counterfits.
Stop. Are you suggesting that we should share a common currency?

Currently, the American monetary policy is being dictated by the Chinese. We will see a Cino-American economic union long before we ever see a North American union. You should be asking yourself: Is it in China's interest to let the U.S.A. form an economic union with any country other than China???

you cant sue someone for lying, and saying you signed documents that you didnt, and posting links to those documents?

i believe you can, for defamation of character

how is being technically violated the same as feeling violated

have you ever even read the charter of rights and freedoms?

what is this, the twilight zone?

you keep saying, once agin youre wrong, or, youre not answering this question, and blah blah

when i asked questions, they were disregarded, and i was told that it had already been discussed, and why was i bringing it up

no questions were answered, you just did what fox news does, and attacked our characters, rather than providing an educated insight

i went to my old college and spoke in front of 9 of my old teachers about this

specifically i spent a lot of time on 9/11, the nwo, and the nau

none of them had a clue what i was talking about

i spent 2 hours presenting them with all i knew, and convinced all but 1, who later phoned me to say he was slowly coming to grasp the situation

why did they understand while you do not?

because they wanted to, and thought logically

but do go ahead and trust the people who lie to you daily

they cant even keep their lies in order, and struggle with them publically

rumsfeld saying the pentagon got hit by a missile = a big mistake on his part

now go ahead someone, and tell me what he REALLY meant when he said that

i cant wait for the riveting explanation i will receive.

Poly, Jenna

They simply refuse to see anything negative about the US's position. No matter how many facts are in their face "baaaaaa -- America goooooood" is the mantra. Nothing we say or link to will change these people's minds -- they are loved by the NAU because they will simply sit back and accept it.

Why indeed is America letting in so many illegals from Mexico? Because later on they can say "see, we are together anyway in America so why not join countries and be done with it!"

LOL

Funny NO illegal Canadians are duckin' across the border at night tho -- what crazy nut would trade Canada for life in facist USA?

Drea,

Your delusional ramblings are just getting ridiculous now. You are the crazy nut for thinking the United States is fascist. Is the U.S. a very flawed country at this point? Perhaps...but do you seriously believe that Canada is not just as greedy and capitalist a country as the U.S.? Very few things are different about Canada and the U.S., however the Liberals and NDP keep spreading their nationalist myths...no we're not them, we're peacekeepers (even though Canada is ranked 38th in the world in peacekeeping), we have public health care (that more and more people, including myself, are opting out of to use the private system), we have bilingualism (at the federal level only, not in reality), we are nicer (New York City was recently voted a more friendly city than Toronto), are more respected in the world (when I was in Europe over the summer people didn't believe me that Canada and the U.S. were not part of some alliance with the same money), we have a Charter that guarantees more rights (actually the Charter is more prone to authoritarianism because Section 33 allows legislatures to strike down the judicial protection of rights and Section 1 allows the governments to violate rights they believe are reasonable...the U.S. Bill of Rights is more conscious of individual rights), and are more communitarian/united (which is why Canada has more political sovereignty movements than the U.S.)

Canada can learn a lot, I think, from the U.S.

you cant sue someone for lying, and saying you signed documents that you didnt, and posting links to those documents?

you keep saying, once agin youre wrong, or, youre not answering this question, and blah blah

when i asked questions, they were disregarded, and i was told that it had already been discussed, and why was i bringing it up

no questions were answered, you just did what fox news does, and attacked our characters, rather than providing an educated insight

i spent 2 hours presenting them with all i knew, and convinced all but 1, who later phoned me to say he was slowly coming to grasp the situation

Umm....you obviously do not understand Libel or Slander. Read up on it and let us know.

I said you may "feel violated" , but in fact NONE OF YOUR RIGHTS were violated. Here is an analogy for you. A womans skirt falls off while she is out on the street. I take a picture. She is mad and feels violated. Fine, she feels that. I am within my rights to take a picture. But none of HER RIGHTS were violated.

Your old college huh, and you managed to convince 9 professors ....no wait you said "teachers" ( now this is dubious at best) and they all believed you save for one. Ummm....okay.

I did not know Rochdale College was still up and running. ( probably have to be over 40 to understand)

Can you give us a post that actually show's that you have a grasp on how to type properly, and use sentences, and paragraphs.

Rumsfeld said a missile hit the pentagon, can you give us the proof.

Poly, Jenna

LOL

It's not because we love American's, it's because we can't stand stupid and innane comments.

Canadian Blue

Rumsfeld said a missile hit the pentagon, can you give us the proof.

http://www.democrats.com/node/5056

- said plane in Pensylvania was shot down

after an hopur search I have not found the other link yet about the missle. i've seen it

Let's not forget this wonderful moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDABe8AOuCQ

ha

This is the official Government of Canada INFO page on the NAU:

http://www.unitednorthamerica.org/index.htm

That was a joke by the way but seriously, the Canadian-U.S. border is not going to just disappear.

I agree, much like the integration between the two monotheistic religious states of Palestine and Israel that have so much in common, yet so much difference. ;)