Is Caitlin Clark not Gay or Black Enough for the WBNA?

25 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It was the video clip I posted. First things first. They didn't say she wasn't dominant in those words but they said there was a case for her not being on the Olympic team.

LOL... so, you heard she was not dominant, and where you heard this was on a video clip about her not being on the Olympic team where they never said she was not dominant. 

Fair enough... 

• Like 1

I am probably the biggest sports fan on this forum. Especially when it comes to basketball. I have watched one of her games and she was hardly dominant.. but she is a rookie. Also, they played 11 games in 15 days. That is hard for anybody let alone someone just getting accustomed to the faster pace of the WNBA. 

Statistically.. she is only in the top 5 in one category; assists. Her team is not doing well. Dominant players help their teams win, ie Luka Doncic, Nikola Jokic, Giannis Antetekounpo, etc. So lets ease up and give her time. This time next year, I bet that her team is doing better and she figures out the nuances of winning basketball. 

Edited by impartialobserver
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Sure, and a case for her not being on.

The main takeaway for this is that it doesn't have to be political thing. Pretty clearly we're looking for content to put into political shows.

Right a bad case for her not being on. Glad we agree. 

It's a political thing because of the people who dont like her. The intersectionality crowd are the ones who MAKE everything political 

Edited by Yakuda

3 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Right a bad case for her not being on. Glad we agree. 

It's a political thing because of the people who dont like her. The intersectionality crowd are the ones who MAKE everything political 

It's political because of the Angertainment machine, period.

It takes two to tango, so you have the vapid biddies of The View in a blissful union with Chud Nihilism Inc.

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's political because of the Angertainment machine, period.

It takes two to tango, so you have the vapid biddies of The View in a blissful union with Chud Nihilism Inc.

No it's political because of leftist identity politics. 

Norm MacDonald, God rest his soul, referred to The View as, "Henhouse horseshit". How right he. He was never invited back there after saying on air that Hillary Clinton was a murderer. The hens nearly went insane. It was hilarious. They kicked him because he claims to have read one and a half books in his life. They asked him why any man would marry him. He said, "Because I have lots of money". The hens were lost. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It takes TWO to tango I said.  If you don't see any fault in MAGA Chud world, you may have some Kool aid in your coffee.

2. Yes.

1. Show where MAGA started intersectionality. I'll wait here. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It takes TWO to tango I said.  If you don't see any fault in MAGA Chud world, you may have some Kool aid in your coffee.

2. Yes.

So... you expect that when the left promotes this garbage, no one is supposed to notice and refute the garbage?

This is part of the classic leftist spin, where they say or do or promote something outrageous, and then the real issue is that the right noticed. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, User said:

So... you expect that when the left promotes this garbage, no one is supposed to notice and refute the garbage?

This is part of the classic leftist spin, where they say or do or promote something outrageous, and then the real issue is that the right noticed. 

And if someone does refute it then that's the problem and not then stupid stuff they promote. 

• Like 1

Just now, User said:

Thanks, Captain Obvious. 

You ignore my question and comment. 

Are you a lonely person?

Because I don't feel like there's a discussion happening here. 

Somebody complained about the View complaining about people who like a basketball player, and I looked at a video from a sports show that said maybe she was good. Maybe not.

And then I talked to another poster about it and then he explained some aspects of the game of basketball.

If you want to talk about something else, start a thread maybe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are you a lonely person?

Because I don't feel like there's a discussion happening here. 

Somebody complained about the View complaining about people who like a basketball player, and I looked at a video from a sports show that said maybe she was good. Maybe not.

And then I talked to another poster about it and then he explained some aspects of the game of basketball.

If you want to talk about something else, start a thread maybe.

My favorite game of yours!

You post something on a public forum. You engage with people on a public forum. You even try to defend, argue, and push your opinions about things on a public forum...

But then, mostly when you get called out for what you are saying being wrong or silly... you play this game. 

15 minutes ago, User said:

My favorite game of yours!

How about this game... I'm posting with another poster, with whom I post regularly, and Miss lonely hearts comes in and starts trying to make a simple discussion where I learn about basketball into the trial of the century. 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

How about this game... I'm posting with another poster, with whom I post regularly, and Miss lonely hearts comes in and starts trying to make a simple discussion where I learn about basketball into the trial of the century. 😂

This is a public forum. You should exchange emails or private messages if you are upset that someone on a public forum sees what you are writing and responds. 

17 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

LOL. It does take two to tango. You can only have conflict if there are at least two parties. 

Yeah, sure... if you punch someone, it does take 2 people. The person throwing the punch and the person getting hit. 

But it is not somehow the person getting hit who is somehow equally culpable in this "tango" because they are now fighting back. 

Besides, Clark's rivalry with Angel reese can only serve to drive up interest. True, Clark refuses to really play along with the socioeconomic narrative and that's good. For the casual fan.. you need more than basketball to get them interested. I would gladly watch Toronto vs. Charlotte in the NBA on a given day.. just because. The non-sports context does not drive me to watch it. 

15 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Besides, Clark's rivalry with Angel reese can only serve to drive up interest.

It has. 

Controversy sells. 

18 hours ago, Yakuda said:

They asked him why any man would marry him. He said, "Because I have lots of money". The hens were lost. 

They reject logic, and one must speak within their stringent moral code and victim ideology.

I absolutely love seeing them get called out by guests then going into a moral deathspin of talking over each other as they scramble to shut down opposition by brute force. 

Or if you may, loud annoying nagging.

I can't believe people love watching this garbage. 

Then again, didn't William Hung win a record deal?

For those not familiar, he sings like what a piece of s*** car sounds like starting and did an audition for American Idol.

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

It has. 

Controversy sells. 

They reject logic, and one must speak within their stringent moral code and victim ideology.

I absolutely love seeing them get called out by guests then going into a moral deathspin of talking over each other as they scramble to shut down opposition by brute force. 

Or if you may, loud annoying nagging.

I can't believe people love watching this garbage. 

Then again, didn't William Hung win a record deal?

For those not familiar, he sings like what a piece of s*** car sounds like starting and did an audition for American Idol.

The sad part lots of fools get their news from that hen house horse shit.