Trudeau claims he didn't read documents, Telford swears he did

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/trudeau-claims-he-didnt-read-documents-telford-swears-he-did

Trudeau denies seeing evidence of foreign interference saying he doesn't read briefings but his chief of staff said he reads them all

Facing memo after memo, briefing note after briefing note, Justin Trudeau told the Foreign Interference Commission time and again that he didn’t read the documents. Instead, Trudeau told the commission that he preferred to receive briefings, including on national security and foreign interference, orally.

“The only way to guarantee to make sure that I receive the necessary information is to give me an in-person briefing or over a secure line, if necessary.”

That answer allowed Trudeau to brush away any knowledge of briefing documents by saying that he never saw them and that those briefing him verbally never raised these very key issues. It seems highly implausible that all of Trudeau’s top advisers would brief him on a key national security or foreign interference event and not tell him the key parts of those briefings, but that is what he wants you to believe.

As for Trudeau not reading the documents, that’s not what his Chief of Staff Katie Telford said when testifying about foreign interference before the Commons Procedure and House Affairs Committee on April 14, 2023.

“Everything the prime minister receives, he spends a lot of time with and most definitely reads. I can confirm that if they are documents that he received, he absolutely read them,” Telford told the committee.

So basically he's trying to pretend he didn't know when he clearly knew.

Well we knew he was a lying scumbag, that's not news. And it's not news that he happily allowed the chinese interference because they were helping elect liberals.

But what is worth noting is that there's no revolt in his caucus right now over this.  They should be up in arms freaking out demanding he resign and distancing themselves from his behavior and casting him out of the lib party to make sure the stink doesn't wind up sticking to all of them.

But they don't.

This isn't just 'the worst prime minister ever" -  the entire liberal party is the worst political party we've ever seen and really needs to be burned to the ground.

Which is what the conservative voters would have done. Too bad liberals are so tolerant of corruption

40 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So basically he's trying to pretend he didn't know when he clearly knew.

Well we knew he was a lying scumbag, that's not news. And it's not news that he happily allowed the chinese interference because they were helping elect liberals.

But what is worth noting is that there's no revolt in his caucus right now over this.  They should be up in arms freaking out demanding he resign and distancing themselves from his behavior and casting him out of the lib party to make sure the stink doesn't wind up sticking to all of them.

But they don't.

This isn't just 'the worst prime minister ever" -  the entire liberal party is the worst political party we've ever seen and really needs to be burned to the ground.

Which is what the conservative voters would have done. Too bad liberals are so tolerant of corruption

The Liberals like the Dems have a hive mind similar to a cult as per below.

Cult leaders are charismatic, highly convincing, and good at getting people to listen to and follow them. They often build their image on lies and may display narcissistic behaviors.

There are several behaviors associated with cults. Someone who is in a cult might lose their sense of individuality, become obsessed with cult doctrine, cut contact with loved ones, or start engaging in unhealthy behaviors like self-starvation.

What defines a cult?

It is difficult to define a cult, as there are many characteristics that cults must have. Essentially, a cult is a group of people who fanatically follow one person or belief system while also engaging in a number of dangerous practices.

https://study.com/learn/lesson/cult-characteristics-types-behavior.html#:~:text=It is a group of,Illegal and dangerous behaviors

• Like 1

"It's not my fault, nobody told me" 😂

Does anyone believe this nonsense?

Whether you willfully ignore it OR your staff isn't telling you these extremely important national security issues, you're incompetent either way.

Are these inquiry testimonies under oath?  I'd sure hope so.

Here's my translation from the testimony:

"The foreign interference benefited us electorally, so we chose to ignore it" - Trudeau

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

"It's not my fault, nobody told me" 😂

Does anyone believe this nonsense?

Whether you willfully ignore it OR your staff isn't telling you these extremely important national security issues, you're incompetent either way.

Are these inquiry testimonies under oath?  I'd sure hope so.

Here's my translation from the testimony:

"The foreign interference benefited us electorally, so we chose to ignore it" - Trudeau

Sadly he can't be charged for anything he says there.

2 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Trudeau and Telford are exchanging the blame game and throwing each other under the bus.  This is very fun to watch.

At SOME point the other libs are going to have to put some daylight between them and justin.  Otherwise they'll look just as guilty in the eyes of the voters.

Journalists need to stop being hypocrites and denounce Justin Trudeau for doing everything he could to prevent public safety from acting because foreign interference was in his party's favour. Trudeau should have been in jail for a long time. Canada is the most corrupt country in the world after the United States.