A shameful declaration by Lloyd Austin, Biden's Secretary of Defense: Ukraine should stop attacks on Russian oil facilities

On 4/10/2024 at 6:16 AM, Rebound said:

if US weapons destroy these oil facilities and gasoline prices rise as a result, MAGA-world will blame Biden.  

It's Biden's war, dude. The effects of the war on the US and the rest of the world are his fault. 

The US and the world are affected greatly by almost all of the words and actions of the president. 

That's why we have so many wars. That's why inflation is so high. That's why the US is less safe to live than it was 4 years ago. That's why illegal immigration is so high. All of these things suck because Biden sucks.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

I keep trying to fix your stupid, but it is a fool's errand due to your delusional cognitive dissonance.

OMG, you just used a 10-letter adjective incorrectly to try to describe a compound word, formed of a nine-letter word and a 10-letter word, which you also used incorrectly. 

That was 29 letters of pure stupidity crammed into just 3 words, back-to-back. 

I think you're ready for the leftard Olympics. Just dye your hair pink and wear a man-skirt or you can't get on the podium.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's Biden's war, dude. The effects of the war on the US and the rest of the world are his fault. 

The US and the world are affected greatly by almost all of the words and actions of the president. 

That's why we have so many wars. That's why inflation is so high. That's why the US is less safe to live than it was 4 years ago. That's why illegal immigration is so high. All of these things suck because Biden sucks.

It's Putin's war, lDIOT. Only he can stop it without surrendering to HIM.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG, you just used a 10-letter adjective incorrectly to try to describe a compound word, formed of a nine-letter word and a 10-letter word, which you also used incorrectly. 

That was 29 letters of pure stupidity crammed into just 3 words, back-to-back. 

I think you're ready for the leftard Olympics. Just dye your hair pink and wear a man-skirt or you can't get on the podium.

I KNOW you don't know what you're talking about. And all you got is stupid stories which prove that.

On 4/10/2024 at 6:16 AM, Rebound said:

Of course, if US weapons destroy these oil facilities and gasoline prices rise as a result, MAGA-world will blame Biden.  Being energy independent doesn’t matter when our oil prices are set globally.  

This is why the national security of the U.S. depends on accelerating our transition to a higher proportion of renewable energy sources.  

The US is a net exporter of oil.

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

And here I thought Russia started this war when they invaded Ukraine. Putin could invade Canada and you id*ots would blame Biden.

Brainless partisanship has no limits.

• Like 1

Remember: there are only two dead-brain buzzwaves:

1. "Worship Him!!!"

2. "ANATHEMA!!!"

That's a diode-level intelligence, a dead bulb. An amoeba can do better, quite possibly. Four and half years of evolution, wasted.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Brainless partisanship has no limits.

The leftard credo

And here I thought Russia started this war when they invaded Ukraine.

I'm not going to bother trying to explain the geopolitics of that region to you again.

2 things:

1. Just try to remember that Biden has been trying to shove NATO up Russia's ass ever since he was VP. The US would never stand for Russia meddling like that in NA (they didn't: remember Cuba 1972, dummy?)
  2. Just know that as long as it's just people dying, but nothing happens to drive up the price of gas, Biden's really happy

Putin could invade Canada and you id*ots would blame Biden.

Only if it was actually the presuhhdolt's fault. 

How brainless can one be? Is there a lowest bound on human stupidity?

The red hot air balloon of lies: Putin is "genius" and his war is "savvy". But no forget it:

"This is Biden's war"?

Can it drop any lower than that, still?

On 4/16/2024 at 9:41 AM, myata said:

How brainless can one be?

Autobiography?

Is there a lowest bound on human stupidity?

I keep thinking there must be a rock-bottom, but then you post again...

The red hot air balloon of lies: Putin is "genius" and his war is "savvy". But no forget it:

^^See^^ what I mean? It's like clockwork. There's a little cuckoo bird that pops out and says 'something dumber' with metronome consistency.

"This is Biden's war"?

This war is the direct result of Biden and his push to get Ukraine into into NATO

A person with more geopolitical awareness would inherently understand what "NATO in Ukraine" looks like from Russia's POV without me even mentioning it, but you're still not able to understand after 3 years and 50 explanations. 

Can it drop any lower than that, still?

You'll find a way. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This war is the direct result of Biden and his push to get Ukraine into into NATO

^This is what happens when you FAIL to find EVIDENCE for your BULLSHIT.

Ukraine amends statement saying Biden backed NATO membership plan

Flashback: Former President George W. Bush first backed the idea of giving Ukraine a Membership Action Plan — the process through which 11 eastern European countries have joined NATO — in 2008. Thirteen years later, the besieged state is no closer to NATO membership.