Nikki donors helping defeat Trump

Nikki donors helping defeat Trump

A few days after former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley dropped out of the Republican presidential primary on March 6, veteran media executive and Haley backer Harry Sloan got a call from movie mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg, who asked Sloan to help President Joe Biden take on Donald Trump in the general election.

Sloan agreed to help raise money for Biden’s reelection effort and try to reel in Republican-aligned business leaders to get behind the president.”

Sloan is among at least half a dozen former Haley bundlers who have decided to help Biden — and not Trump — since Haley ended her campaign. 

Nearly half of Haley voters in Ohio say they'd back Biden

Two in 10 to as many as three in 10 Republican primary voters in Ohio continue to resist Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy -- and among those supporting Nikki Haley, nearly half say they’d back Joe Biden in November, according to preliminary exit poll results from the Republican primary.

13.png
Edited by robosmith

1 minute ago, Fluffypants said:

I love how 20-30% changing backing Biden is almost half. 

That's actually pretty solid for Demi math. Easily top 1% within that group.

What I wanna know is, who'd be dumb enough to sink millions into Nikki Haley's campaign, and then sink more into Biden's? I think someone has their mom's credit card. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Nikki Haley is just another deep state WEF globalist suck. Haley thought that she could take on Trump and beat him. All i can say about that is ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. 

I would sure like for you to show the left wing democratic jackass budget? I am pretty sure that their graph would be worse looking than the RNC graph. The graph above would be a **** compared to the jackass party's graph. LOL.

24 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

I love how 20-30% changing backing Biden is almost half. All that tells me all the Democrats who voted for Haley in an open primary are going to vote Democrat.

That's NOT what it says, lDIOT.

Two in 10 to as many as three in 10 Republican primary voters in Ohio continue to resist Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy -- and among those supporting Nikki Haley, nearly half say they’d back Joe Biden in November, according to preliminary exit poll results from the Republican primary.

It's  half of primary voters in Ohio not supporting Trump (20-30%). AKA 10-15% Duh

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

That's NOT what it says, lDIOT.

It's  half of primary voters in Ohio not supporting Trump (20-30%). AKA 10-15% Duh

Keep the dream alive, because right now Trump is polling around 10% ahead of Biden.

Here is the evidence just in case.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/ohio/

Edited by Fluffypants

3 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Keep the dream alive, because right now Trump is polling around 10% ahead of Biden.

Too bad Ohio doesn't elect the POTUS. Maybe you should look at ALL the states in October.

Those MIGHT be predictive of the winner.

5 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Those polls are off by about 20% because they don't take the mail-in ballot trucks into account.