So-called science has repeatedly erred in making false claims.

On 4/21/2024 at 12:00 AM, herbie said:

More great reasoning by our resident Bible thumper.

They live, they walk among us, they're protesting in the streets and he's whining like shit that they are, but 'science' can't change someone's gender.

I think your last is wrong except for the womb and other reproductive items. 

I admit to not have checked for a while and DNA scissoring might make things a whole new ball game.

Asking potential and future religious parents --- to be ready to hate their children should they be LGBTQ+,. --- is what will bring sanity or death to the worst religions.

Praise God.

Oh wait, this is all the work of people who are more moral that the genocidal one who is creating all these LGBTQ+.

The religious might wonder why and learn an uncomfortable truth.

All people are man made and women delivered.

On 4/21/2024 at 12:16 PM, blackbird said:

You are what you are biologically born as.  You can't change that.  Forget that idea.

"16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  John 3:16

"27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. "  Genesis 1:27, 28

If it wasn't for the fact that God created male and female and told them to multiply, we wouldn't even be here to comment.

Not quite Biblical. Not that liars care.

Is Satan our divine Mother?

Is she responsible for initiating knowledge of reproduction in us?

This poorly titled clip gives some of the learned logic of Eden as a coming-of-age yarn. 

The only fault I see is his thinking Satan to be male when she is obviously female for both reality and elsewhere. Check the Exsultet hymn to confirm this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpvmbBYtOAk

Satan, like Jesus, has been named as a bringer of light in the bible.

Should we continue with biblical logic and name Satan divine?

Remembering the duality always shown in scriptures, ----- Is Satan the Yin to Jesus as Yang?

I know God knows to venerate life, and knows that Satan is the key that opens that door.

I will answer for her in a way that will have you name her divine and do as scriptures bid you do.

Recognize the Jewish concept of Original Virtue as coming out of Eden.

Recognize the twist in language and interpretations, as Christians sing that sin is a happy fault and necessary to God and nature.

Opposite word, original sin, and original virtue, saying the same thing.

All initiated by the bringer of light, Satan.

8 minutes ago, herbie said:

Well at least you're not suggesting we should return to the Garden of Eden-------------------------- and wander about in total ignorance, mooing like cows.

Yes to your first and no to your last.

From my P.O.V., scientifically speaking, we never left Eden. See if you can kind of agree to the non-supernatural aspects of reality. I know this is TLDR but if youm have time to waste thinking ---

Let me speak to the lie of Gnostic Christians hating matter.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religion’s originators.

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said,  "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.

"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

5 hours ago, herbie said:

The functional point!
Not the one fundamentals can see. Bliss is preached over knowledge and free will.

We may have lost each other as I am perplexed by your reply. 

Did you recognize that, given our history, the Earth and all on it cannot be better than what is now?

Even loony fundamentals in both right and left camps?

13 minutes ago, herbie said:

You are looking at 'what is the Garden of Eden". I'm looking at "what is the meaning of the parable". I'm dissing those who believe the only path is through blind and acceptive obedience.

That other is an uncomfortable truth to some but ok.

To your point.

That would be the uneducated Christian.

An educated Christian would remind you that they do not believe that way as the sing of Adam's sin as a happy fault and necessary to God's plan. 

Sin is good when you think of it as missing the mark.

That fits the Jewish view of Eden who see us showing Original Virtue.

I have links but they kind of slide into what I put on the Gnostic view of reality above.

As to Yahweh, all moral people will condemn him to hell, if it existed.