Jump to content

The choice is due now


Recommended Posts

There's no point in further games, pretenses, dancing around the issues. This is as black and white as the last time, and it is as serious as the last time.

A new Alliance, Axis of tyrants is rising, more oppressive and brutal than ever, aiming at nothing less than rewriting the history and ruling the world for ever.

There were always blind, dumb, very cautious for whatever reasons, tacit admirers of brutal and oppressive might, liars seeking to gain the publicity, and power but that changes neither the reality of the situation nor the outcome. With this kind of adversary, into the future will pass only one.

And so, it's the time to make the choice. Yapping up to, condoning and playing into the hands of modern hitlers cannot be looked over and tolerated. They were around always. They should not be allowed to undermine the resolve and will to stand up to the brutal tide.

Anyone involved in sucking up to the dictators needs to be brought out immediately to the light; isolated, despised, and ostracized by the normal society. We absolutely cannot give in to the lies, cowardice and the darkness that would follow.

Edited by myata
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, myata said:

There's no point in further games, pretenses, dancing around the issues. This is as black and white as the last time, and it is as serious as the last time.

A new Alliance, Axis of tyrants is rising, more oppressive and brutal than ever, aiming at nothing less than rewriting the history and ruling the world for ever.

There were always blind, dumb, very cautious for whatever reasons, tacit admirers of brutal and oppressive might, liars seeking to gain the publicity, and power but that changes neither the reality of the situation nor the outcome. With this kind of adversary, into the future will pass only one.

And so, it's the time to make the choice. Yapping up to, condoning and playing into the hands of modern hitlers cannot be looked over and tolerated. They were around always. They should not be allowed to undermine the resolve and will to stand up to the brutal tide.

Anyone involved in sucking up to the dictators needs to be brought out immediately to the light; isolated, despised, and ostracized by the normal society. We absolutely cannot give in to the lies, cowardice and the darkness that would follow.

Myata's TDS is flaring today. lol

Why don't you go take 5, wokejob? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wake up.  This new alliance of tyrants is the direct result of US policies, interference and CIA meddling across the globe for the last 60+ years.  Economic warfare.  Sanctions and missile strikes.  Deposing leaders.  Outright war.  It’s a disgusting abuse of power, done while lying to its people and the world.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some of that cannot be denied. And yet.. you are trying to say that Putin's "democracy" and Iran's "stability" will be better? Or even remotely, lightyears comparable in brutality and hopelessness it would install on the world if we keep down this path?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, myata said:

Some of that cannot be denied. And yet.. you are trying to say that Putin's "democracy" and Iran's "stability" will be better? Or even remotely, lightyears comparable in brutality and hopelessness it would install on the world if we keep down this path?

I am saying nothing of the sort. I’m saying if the US hadn’t forced their will across the globe for the last 60 years, then we wouldn’t be facing an evil alliance in the BRICS, for instance.  
Other than that, there is little that can be done about it at this point.  The US is in decline and the bill for global meddling is due.  There may be nuclear strikes.  Who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

I am saying nothing of the sort. I’m saying if the US hadn’t forced their will across the globe for the last 60 years, then we wouldn’t be facing an evil alliance in the BRICS, for instance.  
Other than that, there is little that can be done about it at this point.  The US is in decline and the bill for global meddling is due.  There may be nuclear strikes.  Who knows.

this is an old leftist mantra! you've been reading too much Noam Chomsky.

Noam Chomsky on the Long History of US Meddling in Foreign Elections

Edited by godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sharkman said:

then we wouldn’t be facing an evil alliance in the BRICS, for instance.  

I much doubt that. Russia was a totalitarian brutal society for generations, very little to do with the U.S. "meddling". China and India had suffered from Western colonialism, as well as Japanese one, way before the global rise of the U.S. Middle East meddling indeed created way more problems than it solved. Russia and China have their own versions of colonialism. The bottom line is, there's no simple explanation, a tweak by which the world today would have been better. Wrong choices were made, sure. Exacerbated problems and created bigger ones? Probably. A single, simple cause? Not likely.

And so the question is, where do we go from here. The options begin to look very much black and white.

Edited by myata
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Myata's TDS is flaring today. lol

Why don't you go take 5, wokejob? 

I honestly don't get this guy. He's obviously got enough going on mentally that he should be able to speak in coherent sentences. Instead it's this drivel which makes him and his arguments look utterly !diotic.  It would be like trying to write a serious political paper in dr seuss rhyme. Except that at least would be coherent.

Just more proof that its wrong to be woke I guess.  We did have that thread about how they're more likely to have mental health issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I honestly don't get this guy. He's obviously got enough going on mentally that he should be able to speak in coherent sentences. Instead it's this drivel which makes him and his arguments look utterly !diotic.  It would be like trying to write a serious political paper in dr seuss rhyme. Except that at least would be coherent.

Just more proof that its wrong to be woke I guess.  We did have that thread about how they're more likely to have mental health issues.

He's been indoctrinated. That's the only thing that makes sense. There could also be some mental health issues there, but some hardened leftist definitely got its claws into him, probably in High School. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...