Biden Avoids Media Questions: 'I'll Get in Trouble'

On 3/7/2024 at 12:24 PM, CdnFox said:

Wow.

IS this guy even going to make it through the campaign?

How on earth did the dems think this guy was a good choice to represent them? I get that the other choice was bernie but still.

Because even democrats understand that they're dealing with a large country with so many voters that could go the opposite direction. That, of course, is one reason why the shitbags opened the borders after they cheated their way into the White House - they want to groom illegal aliens into obedient leftoids. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He said the same thing a couple years ago. I honestly thought that was gonna be an old article.

It may have even been a projected image of him from 2022 - back when he was 20% lucid, not 0.2% lucid like today. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 10:11 AM, Deluge said:

You bet your ass he will. 

I wonder what the punishments are if he does open his stupid old mouth? No ice cream for the evening? No visits from kids? 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/joe-biden-press-trouble/2024/03/07/id/1156350/

Or Trump..who every time he opens his mouth, he exposes new data that lead to even more crimes he's committed, that he can be charged still with, like all those workers he stiffed who built his tower.

13 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Or Trump..who every time he opens his mouth, he exposes new data that lead to even more crimes he's committed, that he can be charged still with, like all those workers he stiffed who built his tower.

You should be very concerned about the fact that Presuhhdent Teleprompter can't just answer questions off the cuff.

1) If he doesn't know wtf is going on, how is he supposed to know what to do? 

2) If other people are handling those responsibilities for him (they absolutely are), is the US still a democracy? 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You should be very concerned about the fact that Presuhhdent Teleprompter can't just answer questions off the cuff.

But he'd get in trouble!  :)

"IIIIIIII have no strings, as you can see.. (tumbles down the stairs)." Yeah - i think i saw that movie before.  Oh brandon - we forget sometimes that you're not a real little boy....

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Oh, you mean those workers who probably half assed their jobs? Trump is known for deducting from contracts if the quality of work is shit. 

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I can't speak to Biden's gross incompetence so I think I'll go off topic and attack Trump instead. 

-- Caswell Thomas

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) If he doesn't know wtf is going on, how is he supposed to know what to do? 

2) If other people are handling those responsibilities for him (they absolutely are), is the US still a democracy? 

That s exactly the point..Trump doesn't have a clue what' s going on...unless it involves money he's getting from somewhere. 

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

That s exactly the point..Trump doesn't have a clue what' s going on...unless it involves money he's getting from somewhere. 

When you realized that you had to talk out of your ass to stay in the convo that shoulda been your clue to quit.

FYI everyone in the US remembers what take-home pay was like in 2019. 

Everyone remembers how many illegals there were crossing the border in a "bad month" before 2021, and we all know how much of a huge spike in illegal immigration Biden's stupidity has caused.

Everyone remembers what it was like when the world was at peace.

Everyone remembers how ineffective Obama was at managing ME terrorism, how effectively Trump dealt with it, and we've all lost track of how many attacks terrorists have made against US ships and military bases in the past few months. Is it over 200 now? I honestly have no clue but it's probably upwards of 250 by now. Last I saw it was 165 or something like that but that was over a moth ago. 

The US is a complete joke now. It's like a 75 yr-old Mike Tyson, where people know that they can make jokes about you that they never would have dared to make 40 years earlier. 

Biden is a hollow shell of his former lying, weaselly self. At the very top of his game now he can manage 1 pre-scripted softball question while he eats his daily ice cream cone, or he can read from the teleprompter for an hour if he has had the whole day to rest and they jack him up on drugs. 

The term "softball question" is outdated. We say "pre-scripted ice cream cone question" now. 

Edited by WestCanMan

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When you realized that you had to talk out of your ass to stay in the convo that shoulda been your clue to quit.

Everyone remembers how many illegals there were crossing the border in a "bad month" before 2021, and we all know how much of a huge spike in illegal immigration Biden's stupidity has caused.

Everyone remembers how ineffective Obama was at managing ME terrorism, how effectively Trump dealt with it, and we've all lost track of how many attacks terrorists have made against US ships and military bases in the past few months. Is it over 200 now? I honestly have no clue but it's probably upwards of 250 by now. Last I saw it was 165 or something like that but that was over a moth ago. 

The US is a complete joke now. It's like a 75 yr-old Mike Tyson, where people know that they can make jokes about you that they never would have dared to make 40 years earlier. 

Biden is a hollow shell of his former lying, weaselly self. At the very top of his game now he can manage 1 pre-scripted softball question while he eats his daily ice cream cone, or he can read from the teleprompter for an hour if he has had the whole day to rest and they jack him up on drugs. 

The term "softball question" is outdated. We say "pre-scripted ice cream cone question" now. 

I am sure a 75 year old Tyson could still knock most people the f out.

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I was told that when one of you conspiracy nutcases starts saying "everyone knows" that I should wait patiently until your nurse comes to take you back to your room....I will be down at the vending machines if you change your mind. 

5 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I was told that when one of you conspiracy nutcases starts saying "everyone knows" that I should wait patiently until your nurse comes to take you back to your room....I will be down at the vending machines if you change your mind. 

You were told not to believe anything that doesn't come from your demonrat handlers, and like a good little cultist you obey.

"There is no inflation. Inflation is transitory. It is Putinflation. This is the greatest economy ever. Joe Biden is brilliant. Anyone who doesn't agree to all of that is a white supremacist." Mange, mange, mange....

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You were told not to believe anything that doesn't come from your demonrat handlers, and like a good little cultist you obey.

"There is no inflation. Inflation is transitory. It is Putinflation. This is the greatest economy ever. Joe Biden is brilliant. Anyone who doesn't agree to all of that is a white supremacist." Mange, mange, mange....

I know this seems infuriating to you but I am not a MAGA so stop thinking I have to kiss your boots.  

5 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I know this seems infuriating to you but I am not a MAGA so stop thinking I have to kiss your boots.  

I never told you or asked you to kiss my boots, but this is an adult forum so a bit of honesty and integrity is to be expected. 

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You might try using some then. 

No, for real dude, can you admit that Biden is mentally unfit for the job he's doing? 

Joe Biden: "I be a winner. Not really."

Edited by WestCanMan

On 3/14/2024 at 5:51 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

"everyone" as in everyone who matters. You're a woketard, so you don't matter. 

Get it? ;)