Jump to content

Biden Avoids Media Questions: 'I'll Get in Trouble'


Recommended Posts

On 3/7/2024 at 12:24 PM, CdnFox said:

Wow.

IS this guy even going to make it through the campaign?

How on earth did the dems think this guy was a good choice to represent them? I get that the other choice was bernie but still.

Because even democrats understand that they're dealing with a large country with so many voters that could go the opposite direction. That, of course, is one reason why the shitbags opened the borders after they cheated their way into the White House - they want to groom illegal aliens into obedient leftoids. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He said the same thing a couple years ago. I honestly thought that was gonna be an old article.

It may have even been a projected image of him from 2022 - back when he was 20% lucid, not 0.2% lucid like today. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2024 at 10:11 AM, Deluge said:

You bet your ass he will. 

I wonder what the punishments are if he does open his stupid old mouth? No ice cream for the evening? No visits from kids? 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/joe-biden-press-trouble/2024/03/07/id/1156350/

Or Trump..who every time he opens his mouth, he exposes new data that lead to even more crimes he's committed, that he can be charged still with, like all those workers he stiffed who built his tower.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Or Trump..who every time he opens his mouth, he exposes new data that lead to even more crimes he's committed, that he can be charged still with, like all those workers he stiffed who built his tower.

You should be very concerned about the fact that Presuhhdent Teleprompter can't just answer questions off the cuff.

1) If he doesn't know wtf is going on, how is he supposed to know what to do? 

2) If other people are handling those responsibilities for him (they absolutely are), is the US still a democracy? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You should be very concerned about the fact that Presuhhdent Teleprompter can't just answer questions off the cuff.

But he'd get in trouble!  :)

"IIIIIIII have no strings, as you can see.. (tumbles down the stairs)." Yeah - i think i saw that movie before.  Oh brandon - we forget sometimes that you're not a real little boy....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Or Trump..who every time he opens his mouth, he exposes new data that lead to even more crimes he's committed, that he can be charged still with, like all those workers he stiffed who built his tower.

Oh, you mean those workers who probably half assed their jobs? Trump is known for deducting from contracts if the quality of work is shit. 

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Or Trump..who every time he opens his mouth, he exposes new data that lead to even more crimes he's committed, that he can be charged still with, like all those workers he stiffed who built his tower.

I can't speak to Biden's gross incompetence so I think I'll go off topic and attack Trump instead. 

-- Caswell Thomas

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You should be very concerned about the fact that Presuhhdent Teleprompter can't just answer questions off the cuff.

1) If he doesn't know wtf is going on, how is he supposed to know what to do? 

2) If other people are handling those responsibilities for him (they absolutely are), is the US still a democracy? 

That s exactly the point..Trump doesn't have a clue what' s going on...unless it involves money he's getting from somewhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

That s exactly the point..Trump doesn't have a clue what' s going on...unless it involves money he's getting from somewhere. 

When you realized that you had to talk out of your ass to stay in the convo that shoulda been your clue to quit.

FYI everyone in the US remembers what take-home pay was like in 2019. 

Everyone remembers how many illegals there were crossing the border in a "bad month" before 2021, and we all know how much of a huge spike in illegal immigration Biden's stupidity has caused.

Everyone remembers what it was like when the world was at peace.

Everyone remembers how ineffective Obama was at managing ME terrorism, how effectively Trump dealt with it, and we've all lost track of how many attacks terrorists have made against US ships and military bases in the past few months. Is it over 200 now? I honestly have no clue but it's probably upwards of 250 by now. Last I saw it was 165 or something like that but that was over a moth ago. 

The US is a complete joke now. It's like a 75 yr-old Mike Tyson, where people know that they can make jokes about you that they never would have dared to make 40 years earlier. 

Biden is a hollow shell of his former lying, weaselly self. At the very top of his game now he can manage 1 pre-scripted softball question while he eats his daily ice cream cone, or he can read from the teleprompter for an hour if he has had the whole day to rest and they jack him up on drugs. 

 

The term "softball question" is outdated. We say "pre-scripted ice cream cone question" now. 

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When you realized that you had to talk out of your ass to stay in the convo that shoulda been your clue to quit.

FYI everyone in the US remembers what take-home pay was like in 2019. 

Everyone remembers how many illegals there were crossing the border in a "bad month" before 2021, and we all know how much of a huge spike in illegal immigration Biden's stupidity has caused.

Everyone remembers what it was like when the world was at peace.

Everyone remembers how ineffective Obama was at managing ME terrorism, how effectively Trump dealt with it, and we've all lost track of how many attacks terrorists have made against US ships and military bases in the past few months. Is it over 200 now? I honestly have no clue but it's probably upwards of 250 by now. Last I saw it was 165 or something like that but that was over a moth ago. 

The US is a complete joke now. It's like a 75 yr-old Mike Tyson, where people know that they can make jokes about you that they never would have dared to make 40 years earlier. 

Biden is a hollow shell of his former lying, weaselly self. At the very top of his game now he can manage 1 pre-scripted softball question while he eats his daily ice cream cone, or he can read from the teleprompter for an hour if he has had the whole day to rest and they jack him up on drugs. 

 

The term "softball question" is outdated. We say "pre-scripted ice cream cone question" now. 

I am sure a 75 year old Tyson could still knock most people the f out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When you realized that you had to talk out of your ass to stay in the convo that shoulda been your clue to quit.

FYI everyone in the US remembers what take-home pay was like in 2019. 

Everyone remembers how many illegals there were crossing the border in a "bad month" before 2021, and we all know how much of a huge spike in illegal immigration Biden's stupidity has caused.

Everyone remembers what it was like when the world was at peace.

Everyone remembers how ineffective Obama was at managing ME terrorism, how effectively Trump dealt with it, and we've all lost track of how many attacks terrorists have made against US ships and military bases in the past few months. Is it over 200 now? I honestly have no clue but it's probably upwards of 250 by now. Last I saw it was 165 or something like that but that was over a moth ago. 

The US is a complete joke now. It's like a 75 yr-old Mike Tyson, where people know that they can make jokes about you that they never would have dared to make 40 years earlier. 

Biden is a hollow shell of his former lying, weaselly self. At the very top of his game now he can manage 1 pre-scripted softball question while he eats his daily ice cream cone, or he can read from the teleprompter for an hour if he has had the whole day to rest and they jack him up on drugs. 

 

The term "softball question" is outdated. We say "pre-scripted ice cream cone question" now. 

I was told that when one of you conspiracy nutcases starts saying "everyone knows" that I should wait patiently until your nurse comes to take you back to your room....I will be down at the vending machines if you change your mind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I was told that when one of you conspiracy nutcases starts saying "everyone knows" that I should wait patiently until your nurse comes to take you back to your room....I will be down at the vending machines if you change your mind. 

You were told not to believe anything that doesn't come from your demonrat handlers, and like a good little cultist you obey.

"There is no inflation. Inflation is transitory. It is Putinflation. This is the greatest economy ever. Joe Biden is brilliant. Anyone who doesn't agree to all of that is a white supremacist." Mange, mange, mange....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You were told not to believe anything that doesn't come from your demonrat handlers, and like a good little cultist you obey.

"There is no inflation. Inflation is transitory. It is Putinflation. This is the greatest economy ever. Joe Biden is brilliant. Anyone who doesn't agree to all of that is a white supremacist." Mange, mange, mange....

I know this seems infuriating to you but I am not a MAGA so stop thinking I have to kiss your boots.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I know this seems infuriating to you but I am not a MAGA so stop thinking I have to kiss your boots.  

I never told you or asked you to kiss my boots, but this is an adult forum so a bit of honesty and integrity is to be expected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You might try using some then. 

No, for real dude, can you admit that Biden is mentally unfit for the job he's doing? 

Joe Biden: "I be a winner. Not really."

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/14/2024 at 5:51 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

I was told that when one of you conspiracy nutcases starts saying "everyone knows" that I should wait patiently until your nurse comes to take you back to your room....I will be down at the vending machines if you change your mind. 

"everyone" as in everyone who matters. You're a woketard, so you don't matter. 

Get it? ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,753
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Matthew
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...