The Difference Between Palestinians and Israelis/Canadians

Everybody knows that people have to do nasty shit in wars, but very few civilians anywhere celebrated the burning deaths of children and the rape-murders of women like the Palestinian people did on Oct 7th. 

No one should react with glee to that sort of thing. No one should cheer while their children spit on the corpses of naked women.

I just can’t feel like the Israelis are wrong to move the Gazans out. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everybody knows that people have to do nasty shit in wars, but very few civilians anywhere celebrated the burning deaths of children and the rape-murders of women like the Palestinian people did on Oct 7th. 

No one should react with glee to that sort of thing. No one should cheer while their children spit on the corpses of naked women.

I just can’t feel like the Israelis are wrong to move the Gazans out. 

Israelis celebrate Gaza kids’ deaths: In video from Tel Aviv demonstration, crowd can be seen chanting, ‘There is no school tomorrow; there are no children left in Gaza’

Israeli soldiers have been filming themselves mocking Palestinians and posting it on social media as they continue their offensive in Gaza.

Israel's Far Right Ministers Dance & Warn Palestinians To Leave Gaza, Tell Settlers To Return

And of course this one from before the current Israeli assault:

Israelis gather on hillsides to watch and cheer as military drops bombs on Gaza

53 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I just watched the whole video in the "In video from Tel Aviv demonstration, crowd can be seen chanting, ‘There is no school tomorrow; there are no children left in Gaza’ link and I didn't see that chant. 

The guys in the second video are gross. Not nearly as bad as the Oct 7th terrorists, but still gross. They'll also face retribution for it within their own military. I'm not a fan of sending money over there for people like that. 

I dunno, maybe this is what happens to men when you deprive them of bacon just for an imaginary friend. What a stupid choice. 

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I just watched the whole video in the "In video from Tel Aviv demonstration, crowd can be seen chanting, ‘There is no school tomorrow; there are no children left in Gaza’ link and I didn't see that chant. 

Do you speak Hebrew?

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Do you speak Hebrew?

I didn't even see counter-protesters chanting.

Dude, when I was talking about Palestinians celebrating and spitting on naked corpses, I meant that the streets were full of people. It was a big celebration and everyone was partying.

What you're talking about is a vast majority of people trying to get the hostages back and few hooligans talking like... Palestinians.

One crowd was 90/10 decent/scum vs a crowd that was 100% pure, vile scum.  

It's also different when people are just talking. People talk big. The people in Palestine weren't just talking they were spitting on an actual corpse. 

There's a big difference between saying "I hate Nazis" and spitting on the naked corpse of a German woman in 1940. 

I get that you might hate Russians, Nazis and Jews, and you might say hateful things about them, but would you spit on the naked corpses of their women? It's one thing to want to win a war, it's another thing to be completely sub-human.

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I didn't even see counter-protesters chanting.

I have no idea what video you watched. The original is here.

Dude, when I was talking about Palestinians celebrating and spitting on naked corpses, I meant that the streets were full of people. It was a big celebration and everyone was partying.

What you're talking about is a vast majority of people trying to get the hostages back and few hooligans talking like... Palestinians.

One crowd was 90/10 decent/scum vs a crowd that was 100% pure, vile scum.  

You really don't know how many Israelis are extremist whackos, do you?

It's also different when people are just talking. People talk big. The people in Palestine weren't just talking they were spitting on an actual corpse. 

There's a big difference between saying "I hate Nazis" and spitting on the naked corpse of a German woman in 1940. 

I get that you might hate Russians, Nazis and Jews, and you might say hateful things about them, but would you spit on the naked corpses of their women? It's one thing to want to win a war, it's another thing to be completely sub-human.

You're not going to convince me that spitting on a corpse is somehow more depraved than looting someone's home before blowing it up, driving a truck over the corpse of someone you just shot, or dropping white phosphorous on kids.

9 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I have no idea what video you watched. The original is here.

That's a totally different video from the article that you posted before. 

You really don't know how many Israelis are extremist whackos, do you?

It's still just a small percentage. With the Palestinians it's 100%. And they're not just talkers either, they're the kind of people who like to spit on women's corpses.  

You're not going to convince me that spitting on a corpse is somehow more depraved than looting someone's home before blowing it up, driving a truck over the corpse of someone you just shot, or dropping white phosphorous on kids.

Spitting on corpses started this.

If you want to go back further, centuries of genocide against Jews started this. 

You have to pick an arbitrary start date to make any case against the Jews. 

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I dunno, maybe this is what happens to men when you deprive them of bacon just for an imaginary friend. What a stupid choice. 

ROFLMAO! That's funny.

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's a totally different video from the article that you posted before. 

You notice how in the original link there's a big block that says "video removed"? The one I just posted was that video.

It's still just a small percentage. With the Palestinians it's 100%. And they're not just talkers either, they're the kind of people who like to spit on women's corpses.  

You asked every single Palestinian on their stance of spitting on corpses did you?

Spitting on corpses started this.

If you want to go back further, centuries of genocide against Jews started this. 

You have to pick an arbitrary start date to make any case against the Jews. 

You have to pick a fake fairytale to give the Jews any claim to the land they've occupied.

21 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

You notice how in the original link there's a big block that says "video removed"? The one I just posted was that video.

You provided the link, and there was a video in it. 

Why was I supposed to assume that you provided a link to a video which actually had a different video in it? WTF is wrong with you?

You asked every single Palestinian on their stance of spitting on corpses did you?

It was a 100% pro-spitting crowd. 

Even if there are anti-spitters in Gaza, they're completely cowed. It's at a level where speaking out against spitting could get you killed or get your family completely cancelled. 

You have to pick a fake fairytale to give the Jews any claim to the land they've occupied.

There's no fairy tale, stupid.

Just centuries upon centuries of religious bigotry against Jews being codified into law. Slaughters of Jews. Entire Jewish communities being driven out. Etc.

Listen up, dummy: the only reason that Pakistan exists is that when the British were leaving, the muslims decided that they wouldn't agree to live in a country with a Hindu gov't - for the same reasons that Jews don't like living under a muslim gov't. The Jews in Israel wanted the same deal. 

The only difference is that the muslims in Pakistan murdered about a million Sikhs and Hindus so that they could have a perfect, ethnically cleansed homeland. 

The Jews in Israel did no such thing.

Less than 500 muslims were killed when Israel was partitioned.

Where's the outrage from the muslim world about the loss of life in Pakistan? Isn't a million murders worse than 500? Well.... not really. If you're a bigot, all that matters is who's getting murdered. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's bad. 

The biggest massacre in Israel was in Deir Yassin, it was about 104 people iirc. Slaughters of Jews much bigger than that were common in the ME going back centuries.

Why don't you try to learn something for once instead of always running your racist, id10t moth all the time you God-damned loser?

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You provided the link, and there was a video in it. 

Why was I supposed to assume that you provided a link to a video which actually had a different video in it? WTF is wrong with you?

The video in it was removed and it was the video the article was talking about. There was no other video in the article. So: wtf are you even talking about, ******?

It was a 100% pro-spitting crowd. 

Even if there are anti-spitters in Gaza, they're completely cowed. It's at a level where speaking out against spitting could get you killed or get your family completely cancelled. 

I mean I could say the exact same thing about non-whacko Israelis given the Israeli government has systematically banned, restricted, and attacked antiwar protests since Oct. 7.

There's no fairy tale, stupid.

Just centuries upon centuries of religious bigotry against Jews being codified into law. Slaughters of Jews. Entire Jewish communities being driven out. Etc.

"God gave the Jews the land" is one of the arguments underpinning the Zionist movement.  As for the oppression thing, being oppressed and discriminated against in other countries doesn't give them the right to the land others occupy.

Listen up, dummy: the only reason that Pakistan exists is that when the British were leaving, the muslims decided that they wouldn't agree to live in a country with a Hindu gov't - for the same reasons that Jews don't like living under a muslim gov't. The Jews in Israel wanted the same deal. 

Pakistani Muslims were already the majority in the areas that were partitioned, whereas Israel's population in 1947 was 31% Jewish, yet they were given 56% of the country.

The only difference is that the muslims in Pakistan murdered about a million Sikhs and Hindus so that they could have a perfect, ethnically cleansed homeland. 

The Jews in Israel did no such thing.

Approximately half of Palestine's predominantly Arab population, 750,000 people, fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias and later the Israeli army in what is now Israel proper, which covers 78% of the total land area of the former Mandatory Palestine.

Less than 500 muslims were killed when Israel was partitioned.

Where's the outrage from the muslim world about the loss of life in Pakistan? Isn't a million murders worse than 500? Well.... not really. If you're a bigot, all that matters is who's getting murdered. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's bad. 

The biggest massacre in Israel was in Deir Yassin, it was about 104 people iirc. Slaughters of Jews much bigger than that were common in the ME going back centuries.

Why don't you try to learn something for once instead of always running your racist, id10t moth all the time you God-damned loser?

All you dipshits have is whataboutism. You can't actually defend Israel on its own merits.

33 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

The video in it was removed and it was the video the article was talking about. There was no other video in the article. So: wtf are you even talking about, ******?

There was a video with the link you provided, stupid. I watched it. It was about a woman whose son was kidnapped. 

I mean I could say the exact same thing about non-whacko Israelis given the Israeli government has systematically banned, restricted, and attacked antiwar protests since Oct. 7.

Wow, that's quite the equivalency lol. 

You're such an id10t. 

"God gave the Jews the land" is one of the arguments underpinning the Zionist movement.  As for the oppression thing, being oppressed and discriminated against in other countries doesn't give them the right to the land others occupy.

One of the arguments? It's the weakest, dumbest argument.

The main argument is "the land was partitioned among the people who lived there, then almost a million Jews moved there to escape the centuries of oppression and genocides that they had experienced all cross the ME for centuries." 

What right did muslims have to take the homes and land of 15M Sikhs and Hindus who lived in what's now called "Pakistan"? 

Stop acting like what the Jews did is something that muslims didn't do a a more massive and violent scale at the exact same time.

What you're saying is a lot like: "Hey, look, that guy's robbing a hot-dog cart, but don't look across the street!", while across the street there are hundreds of people whose throats are getting slashed. 

Pakistani Muslims were already the majority in the areas that were partitioned, whereas Israel's population in 1947 was 31% Jewish, yet they were given 56% of the country.

Is that supposed to explain why the Jews should all be driven into the sea?

Is that why it was A-OK for muslims to kill a million people, while killing 1/2,000th as many muslims has a word? "The Nakba" or something they call it. It's like their apocalypse. The Jews barely remember massacres of 500 people or less. They call that "a bad weekend". 

Thanks for clearing that up, halfwit.

Approximately half of Palestine's predominantly Arab population, 750,000 people, fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias and later the Israeli army

That's less than the number of people MURDERED when Pakistan was formed. MURDERED.

In most instances those Palestinian people moved less than 10 miles away. Is that better than dead?

I mean, I think so, but muslims disagree. They think it's way worse that 750K muslims moved 10 miles, than 1M Sikhs and Hindus were massacred and 8M of them moved 70 miles. 

in what is now Israel proper, which covers 78% of the total land area of the former Mandatory Palestine.

And how did the Israelis come to occupy all that land you hideous little weasel? Did they start a bunch of wars of conquest?

Nope. On the very first day that Israel existed, 5 muslim countries got together and tried to pull a Pakistan in Israel. They thought that they could massacre all of the Israelis but their attempted genocide fell flat and the Israelis kept some of the land that they drove their enemies off of. 

Can you find it in your evil, shitty little heart to say "It's worse to kill 999,000 Sikhs and Hindus than it is to kill less than one thousand muslims"? 

Can you find it in your evil, shitty little heart to say "It's worse to drive more than 8M Sikhs and Hindus from their homes than it is to drive less than 1M muslims from their homes"? 

Can you at least copy and paste those things? You don't have to say them or anything, so there's no worry that you'll actually start to admit it internally, just plug your nose and copy and paste that to pretend that you're part human. 

I know you can't, so just ask yourself why that is, and stop doing whatever the f it is that you think you're doing. 

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There was a video with the link you provided, stupid. I watched it. It was about a woman whose son was kidnapped. 

No there isn't. I have no idea where you;re finding this shit.

Wow, that's quite the equivalency lol. 

You're such an id10t. 

So you don't think imprisoning or beating anti-war protesters in Israel (a so-called democracy) has the effect of cowing or suppressing dissent?

One of the arguments? It's the weakest, dumbest argument.

Tell that to the Zionists who believe it.

The main argument is "the land was partitioned among the people who lived there, then almost a million Jews moved there to escape the centuries of oppression and genocides that they had experienced all cross the ME for centuries." 

Partitioned by foreign powers against the wishes of the majority of the popultion.

What right did muslims have to take the homes and land of 15M Sikhs and Hindus who lived in what's now called "Pakistan"? 

Stop acting like what the Jews did is something that muslims didn't do a a more massive and violent scale at the exact same time.

What you're saying is a lot like: "Hey, look, that guy's robbing a hot-dog cart, but don't look across the street!", while across the street there are hundreds of people whose throats are getting slashed. 

Weird how you don't mention what happened to the Muslims in India during partition. But Pakistan is completely irrelevant here, a distraction.

Is that supposed to explain why the Jews should all be driven into the sea?

Is that why it was A-OK for muslims to kill a million people, while killing 1/2,000th as many muslims has a word? "The Nakba" or something they call it. It's like their apocalypse. The Jews barely remember massacres of 500 people or less. They call that "a bad weekend". 

And how did the Israelis come to occupy all that land you hideous little weasel? Did they start a bunch of wars of conquest?

Nope. On the very first day that Israel existed, 5 muslim countries got together and tried to pull a Pakistan in Israel. They thought that they could massacre all of the Israelis but their attempted genocide fell flat and the Israelis kept some of the land that they drove their enemies off of. 

Can you find it in your evil, shitty little heart to say "It's worse to kill 999,000 Sikhs and Hindus than it is to kill less than one thousand muslims"? 

Can you find it in your evil, shitty little heart to say "It's worse to drive more than 8M Sikhs and Hindus from their homes than it is to drive less than 1M muslims from their homes"? 

Can you at least copy and paste those things? You don't have to say them or anything, so there's no worry that you'll actually start to admit it internally, just plug your nose and copy and paste that to pretend that you're part human. 

I know you can't, so just ask yourself why that is, and stop doing whatever the f it is that you think you're doing. 

Wait do you think the million deaths that occurred during India's partition were all Sihks/Hindus? lol you stupid pig.

So you don't think imprisoning or beating anti-war protesters in Israel (a so-called democracy) has the effect of cowing or suppressing dissent?

In countries where vigilanteism is illegal, people aren't really cowed.

In Israel, for example, the cops might come and arrest you, but you still have human rights there. It's not all that intimidating. 

If your friends want you and 20 others like you released, they can kidnap a 7 yr-old girl and hold her hostage. Easy peasy. 

The difference in Gaza, and in many ME countries, is that civilians can target you for any perceived indiscretion on your part and the police won't look for them, so they won't be punished.

Not wearing a hijab? Dude raped you? The police are too busy solving actual crimes, right? 

Suspected of being a filthy Jew supporter? Got beaten to death? How can cops tell the difference between a guy who was beaten to death and a guy who slipped on a banana peel, right?

Tell that to the Zionists who believe it.

That's now what they know.

they know that without a homeland they have to live as 2nd-class citizens.

Partitioned by foreign powers against the wishes of the majority of the popultion.

Exactly the same way as Pakistan, by the same people. 

Weird how you don't mention what happened to the Muslims in India during partition. But Pakistan is completely irrelevant here, a distraction.

If we were talking about what Sikhs and Hindus did to other people then you'd have a point, but I'm not. I'm talking about what muslims did to other people when they wanted their own homeland. And FYI, it was muslims who wanted the partition of India, and muslims who started the violence in India.

So what happened to all the filthy Jews who were in the Palestinian portion after the partitioning? 

Anything?

A guess even?

Wait do you think the million deaths that occurred during India's partition were all Sihks/Hindus? lol you stupid pig.

That million was just the ones in Pakistan. There were also a lot of murders in the Indian side, but again, I'm not exposing the "hypocrisy" of Sikhs and Hindus because they're not the ones who are trying to say that they're only ever victims. 

Can you think of  time when muslims weren't victims, but aggressors, puppy? 

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In countries where vigilanteism is illegal, people aren't really cowed.

In Israel, for example, the cops might come and arrest you, but you still have human rights there. It's not all that intimidating. 

They put a guy in jail for 110 days and he faces 8 years just for organizing an anti war protest, you really know f*ck all about this do you.

The difference in Gaza, and in many ME countries, is that civilians can target you for any perceived indiscretion on your part and the police won't look for them, so they won't be punished.

Not wearing a hijab? Dude raped you? The police are too busy solving actual crimes, right? 

Suspected of being a filthy Jew supporter? Got beaten to death? How can cops tell the difference between a guy who was beaten to death and a guy who slipped on a banana peel, right?

In Israel West bank settlers are issued weapons by the government to carry out attacks on Palestinians, attacks that frequently take place under the watchful eye of security forces. Again, you obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

That's now what they know.

they know that without a homeland they have to live as 2nd-class citizens.

What an insult to the millions of Jewish people who live happily and successfully in Canada, the U.S.A and other western countries. Ridiculous.

If we were talking about what Sikhs and Hindus did to other people then you'd have a point, but I'm not. I'm talking about what muslims did to other people when they wanted their own homeland. And FYI, it was muslims who wanted the partition of India, and muslims who started the violence in India.

Again, if you can't understand the difference between a majority in a territory wanting their own state to protect themselves from the majority and a minority group wanting a state so they could import millions of their coreligionists to become the majority, I have no idea what to tell you.

So what happened to all the filthy Jews who were in the Palestinian portion after the partitioning? 

Anything?

A guess even?

Again, this is literally whataboutism. You are physically incapable of defending Israel without invoking things other people in other places do. LOL

That million was just the ones in Pakistan. There were also a lot of murders in the Indian side, but again, I'm not exposing the "hypocrisy" of Sikhs and Hindus because they're not the ones who are trying to say that they're only ever victims.

Can you think of  time when muslims weren't victims, but aggressors, puppy? 

I still haven't the faintest idea why you think Arabs/Muslims in Palestine should be held responsible or judged based on the actions of people from a completely different country with a completely different culture, language etc.

I’m sceptical about arguments regarding the unique evil of a particular group or nation. They’re usually in some way opposed to us for a start. Secondly, do they decide to be evil? That would require free will to exist and I’m afraid the evidence is making the room for free will in any decision ever smaller despite our powerful subjective experience of it. 

"used commonly known anti-occupation chants during the protest"

Commonly known chants that rhyme with "River to the sea of dead bodies", maybe?

In Israel West bank settlers are issued weapons by the government to carry out attacks on Palestinians, attacks that frequently take place under the watchful eye of security forces. Again, you obviously you don't know what you're talking about.

That's the kind of thing that happens everywhere in the ME, but now you care about it...

What an insult to the millions of Jewish people who live happily and successfully in Canada, the U.S.A and other western countries. Ridiculous.

It's ridiculous that you think that.

Jews didn't have it easy in the states, and they've experienced most of their biggest genocides in Europe.

Again, if you can't understand the difference between a majority in a territory wanting their own state to protect themselves from the majority and a minority group wanting a state so they could import millions of their coreligionists to become the majority, I have no idea what to tell you.

If you want to be disingenuous this could go on forever.

There are majorities in specific areas all over the world who want autonomy, most of them muslim groups, and it doesn't always make sense to give it to them. Especially when you know what will happen to the minority that gets stuck there with them.

Again, this is literally whataboutism. You are physically incapable of defending Israel without invoking things other people in other places do. LOL

What makes that whataboutism? It's part of the same region, stupid. It's about that exact group of people. "LOL"

I still haven't the faintest idea why you think Arabs/Muslims in Palestine should be held responsible or judged based on the actions of people from a completely different country with a completely different culture, language etc.

I never said that some should be held responsible for the actions of others. I said that it's hypocritical to accept a million murders as "a necessary evil when the formation of Pakistan was necessary" and to look at the murders of 108 people in Deir Yassin as an abomination. 

It's the exact same faith. Muslims and muslims. Only in one instance muslims committed the million murders and in the other it was 108 muslims who were murdered.

Muslims in Canada will go snaky if you talk about 108 people killed in Deir Yassin, and if you talk about 1M Sikhs and Hindus killed in Pakistan they will say "Who cares?" Try it. I actually do it a lot.

"Well that's a different situation. Why do you try to compare it?" They even get really mad. I don't suggest that you do it if there are 3 or more. 

In both instances you're talking to people here - IN CANADA - who are talking about murders that happened on a different f'ing continent, stupid.

What difference does it make to you if people were murdered in China, Argentina, Pakistan or Israel when you're standing in Toronto? Shouldn't all the bodies count equally? Is there a Human Worth Factor to be applied to the number of dead based on their religion? 

Black Dog: "Well, that's just a Hindu death, so you multiply that by .001 to compare it to a muslim death, and a jew Death is actually a plus 1. Yeah baby. Burn 'em up."

Why do you specifically care about people murdered in Gaza and not Pakistan? 

Palestinians were treated a million times better than Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan. A million Sikhs and Hindus were murdered, 8M were forced to abandon their homes and flee 50+ miles, and you don't give a shit. "Pakistan just needed to have sovereignty, dude! No price in terms of human lives was too large. F- the dudes who were killed in Pakistan."

You only care when one specific group of people is killed

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

"used commonly known anti-occupation chants during the protest"

Commonly known chants that rhyme with "River to the sea of dead bodies", maybe?

So what?

That's the kind of thing that happens everywhere in the ME, but now you care about it...

The point is Israel is supposed to be this model democracy, remember? But if you wnat to lump them in with other autocracies, be my guest.

It's ridiculous that you think that.

Jews didn't have it easy in the states, and they've experienced most of their biggest genocides in Europe.

I wonder how you people square the "Israel has a right to defend itself from the constant danger it faces" narrative with the "Jews are only safe in Israel" narrative. Because no one is lobbing rockets into Williamsburg Brooklyn.

If you want to be disingenuous this could go on forever.

There are majorities in specific areas all over the world who want autonomy, most of them muslim groups, and it doesn't always make sense to give it to them. Especially when you know what will happen to the minority that gets stuck there with them.

Tell that to the imperialist colonizers who divided up all these places arbitrarily then.

What makes that whataboutism? It's part of the same region, stupid. It's about that exact group of people. "LOL"

Imagine thinking people from different countries with different cultures and different languages are "the exact same" because they share a religion. By this reasoning, Italians and Mexicans are exactly the same lmao.

I never said that some should be held responsible for the actions of others. I said that it's hypocritical to accept a million murders as "a necessary evil when the formation of Pakistan was necessary" and to look at the murders of 108 people in Deir Yassin as an abomination. 

Who are you quoting here?

It's the exact same faith. Muslims and muslims. Only in one instance muslims committed the million murders and in the other it was 108 muslims who were murdered.

Completely different countries, totally irrelevant comparison.

Muslims in Canada will go snaky if you talk about 108 people killed in Deir Yassin, and if you talk about 1M Sikhs and Hindus killed in Pakistan they will say "Who cares?" Try it. I actually do it a lot.

"Well that's a different situation. Why do you try to compare it?" They even get really mad. I don't suggest that you do it if there are 3 or more. 

In both instances you're talking to people here - IN CANADA - who are talking about murders that happened on a different f'ing continent, stupid.

What difference does it make to you if people were murdered in China, Argentina, Pakistan or Israel when you're standing in Toronto? Shouldn't all the bodies count equally? Is there a Human Worth Factor to be applied to the number of dead based on their religion? 

Black Dog: "Well, that's just a Hindu death, so you multiply that by .001 to compare it to a muslim death, and a jew Death is actually a plus 1. Yeah baby. Burn 'em up."

Why do you specifically care about people murdered in Gaza and not Pakistan? 

Palestinians were treated a million times better than Sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan. A million Sikhs and Hindus were murdered, 8M were forced to abandon their homes and flee 50+ miles, and you don't give a shit. "Pakistan just needed to have sovereignty, dude! No price in terms of human lives was too large. F- the dudes who were killed in Pakistan."

You only care when one specific group of people is killed. 

Whatever burr you have up your ass about Pakistan is your problem; it has nothing to do with Israel's conduct.

So what?

Staging a pro-genocide chant against your own country during a war? Seems a lot like treason. He's getting off easy.

The point is Israel is supposed to be this model democracy, remember? But if you wnat to lump them in with other autocracies, be my guest.

They're a democracy fighting an autocracy, surrounded by genocidal autocracies. They don't have a lot of room for grand-standing.

I wonder how you people square the "Israel has a right to defend itself from the constant danger it faces" narrative with the "Jews are only safe in Israel" narrative. Because no one is lobbing rockets into Williamsburg Brooklyn.

How many more places do the Jews have to be massacred in before we give up the charade? Are you completely historically blind?

Tell that to the imperialist colonizers who divided up all these places arbitrarily then.

Turkey colonized it for 600 years, and it was part of other caliphates as well. The Romans downed it. Byzantines. Persians. Egyptians. Greeks. Macedonians. If the Aztecs had longer canoes they'd have owned it too at some point. 

Stop acting like only Britain did it you f'n ******. 

Again, your historical ignorance is the common theme of every single id10tic thing that you post. 

Imagine thinking people from different countries with different cultures and different languages are "the exact same" because they share a religion. By this reasoning, Italians and Mexicans are exactly the same lmao.

Try to wrap your head round this, stupid: from your vantage point in North America, there are muslims in Palestine and Pakistan.

1. Some of those muslims killed a million people in the formation of the Pakistani homeland. 
  2. Some of those muslims suffered about 500 deaths in the formation of the Israeli homeland.
  3. Muslims universally consider the 500 deaths an abomination and the million other deaths a necessity. All of those murders happened at almost the exact same point in history. Like, 75 years ago and 75.5 years ago. You tell me why the 500 murders that only happened half a year later are so much more significant? Pakistan and Israel were founded in blood. Israel was founded on enough blood to fill a dumptruck. Pakistan was founded on enough blood to fill a soccer stadium. 

Who are you quoting here?

That's your own belief. You think that forming Pakistan was worth all the bloodshed, because the majority of people in that area were muslim. Forming Israel was wrong, because the Jews got a disproportionate amount of land based on their percentage of the population in that region. 

Completely different countries, totally irrelevant comparison.

They were created in the exact same region of the planet at the exact same point in history by the exact same people. 

The only country on earth that you can realistically compare Israel to is Pakistan. 

The comparison is as apt as the day is long, it's just unpopular among violent bigots like you because it exposes something about them that they don't want to acknowledge. I.e., their own hypocrisy (which is born of bigotry).

Whatever burr you have up your ass about Pakistan is your problem; it has nothing to do with Israel's conduct.

According to your f'd-up standards, Israel would be 100% fine where they are if they had just massacred every Palestinian alive instead of just taking over the country and leaving a couple million there. 

Do you know that they only forced out 750K muslims and there are 2M muslims inside Israel right now? 

The Pakistanis cleaned house. Almost ALL of the Sikhs are gone and only about 2% of the country is Hindu. By comparison 18% of Israel is muslim, and there are about 250M muslims still in India. 

The Pakistanis committed a second genocide in 1971 that killed several times as many people as Israel killed in all of their wars including this one

Muslims still say: "OMG look at what the Israelis did in 1949! The Nabka! It's the worst massacre in the history of the ME!!!!! We need to kill all of the zionists!!!" <-- That's the people YOU'RE supporting. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Staging a pro-genocide chant against your own country during a war? Seems a lot like treason. He's getting off easy.

Seems a lot like you're an authoritarian who believes in punishing speech he doesn't like.

They're a democracy fighting an autocracy, surrounded by genocidal autocracies. They don't have a lot of room for grand-standing.

So they should be held to the same standard as their enemies then?

How many more places do the Jews have to be massacred in before we give up the charade? Are you completely historically blind?

The last place "Jews were massacred" was Israel.

Turkey colonized it for 600 years, and it was part of other caliphates as well. The Romans downed it. Byzantines. Persians. Egyptians. Greeks. Macedonians. If the Aztecs had longer canoes they'd have owned it too at some point. 

Who gives a shit! Do you think these random historical nuggets have any bearing on the subject because they do not.

Try to wrap your head round this, stupid: from your vantage point in North America, there are muslims in Palestine and Pakistan.

Some of those muslims killed a million people in the formation of the Pakistani homeland. 
Some of those muslims suffered about 500 deaths in the formation of the Israeli homeland.

Some German protestants murdered nine million people in the holocaust, American protestants must pay!

They were created in the exact same region of the planet at the exact same point in history by the exact same people. 

The only country on earth that you can realistically compare Israel to is Pakistan. 

The comparison is as apt as the day is long, it's just unpopular among violent bigots like you because it exposes something about them that they don't want to acknowledge. I.e., their own hypocrisy (which is born of bigotry).

According to your f'd-up standards, Israel would be 100% fine where they are if they had just massacred every Palestinian alive instead of just taking over the country and leaving a couple million there. 

Do you know that they only forced out 750K muslims and there are 2M muslims inside Israel right now? 

The Pakistanis cleaned house. Almost ALL of the Sikhs are gone and only about 2% of the country is Hindu. By comparison 18% of Israel is muslim, and there are about 250M muslims still in India. 

The Pakistanis committed a second genocide in 1971 that killed several times as many people as Israel killed in all of their wars including this one. 

Muslims still say: "OMG look at what the Israelis did in 1949! The Nabka! It's the worst massacre in the history of the ME!!!!! We need to kill all of the zionists!!!" <-- That's the people YOU'RE supporting. 

I encourage you to do a shot of rye every time you write the word "Pakistan" it will solve all your problems.

16 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Seems a lot like you're an authoritarian who believes in punishing speech he doesn't like.

Go say "Bomb" in an airport. See how far your free speech rights get you.

So they should be held to the same standard as their enemies then?

They're held to a different standard than they would be if they were fighting a civilized country.

The last place "Jews were massacred" was Israel.

?

Who gives a shit! Do you think these random historical nuggets have any bearing on the subject because they do not.

So who gives a shit that Britain conquered that area? What was your point, stupid?

Some German protestants murdered nine million people in the holocaust, American protestants must pay!

No, more like: "Germans murdering 9M people in the holocaust is worse than someone else murdering a different group of 104 Germans 6 months later. Get it, stupid?

I encourage you to do a shot of rye every time you write the word "Pakistan" it will solve all your problems.

I encourage you to try to be less of a bigot, it will solve half of your problems.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Go say "Bomb" in an airport. See how far your free speech rights get you.

Dog brained comparison.

They're held to a different standard than they would be if they were fighting a civilized country.

They don't get to claim to be a civilized country if they act just like the "uncivilized" ones.

?

Good god man, use that one brain cell.

5 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Dog brained comparison.

Is saying "Bomb" in an airport worse than saying "Commit genocide on these guys right here", you dumb F?

They don't get to claim to be a civilized country if they act just like the "uncivilized" ones.

They don't act like the swine they live around.

When people get arrested in Israel they go to actual jails with human rights. They don't get burned alive or raped, murdered and then have their bodies ditched somewhere.

Who would you rather get arrested by: Hamas or Israel?

Don't lie, scumbag. The only realistic answer is Israel. 

Good god man, use that one brain cell.

If I just had one brain cell that would still make me immeasurably smarter than you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 5:59 PM, Black Dog said:

Projection. Kettle, black.

1. On this, I agree with Ben Shapiro: If Hamas puts down arms, there will be peace and a two state solution. If Israel puts down arms, there will be one state.

2. Done right, the future world is a wonderful place.