Trump NY state fraud trial

I’m not taking sides here, but can someone help me?

Are insurance companies and lending institutions, not responsible to evaluate an asset before lending against it? 

in New York do they just take the customers word for it? And if they do, how is this a crime?

I appreciate your comment herbie

A court of his peers found him guilty.

I was genuinely interested in what the my law states

assuming by your comment you don’t know the particulars of that law

in Canada we have regulations that protect the lender and consumer alike to prevent financial distress to either party

We do have very significant and complex laws in America protecting our Insurers and Banking and other financial interests . The problem with Trump and his family and Organization and businesses is that he united those laws by.lying so well that Smoke and Mirrors became a shell game for him, he was always moving money from  onecorporation to another, using a Ponzi Scam alike scheme to keep just ahead ..in paper...by claiming his worth was in the billions...when in actuality ..as we see now in his delaying tactics, was rarely more than $400 million, and it's likely a lot.if that was inflated on earlier financial structures he cheated on, again hiding it all by moving quickly enough so the banking reviewers and Securities and Exchange fund managers never caught him in enough hot water to make everything stick enough to nail him for all of it in Court where his stalling tactics would be caught...as you see in the two Civil Trials he lost already.   This is, incidentallty,   is how all large Organized Crime makes money.  The MAFIA runs Organized Crime syndicates ( like branches) world wide.  

Caswell

i was under the impression that he was looking for financing for a particular property and the bank didn’t do an appraisal

they often refer to his inflated value of maralago, trump tower etc so I assumed it was an individual asset he was financing with fraudulent evaluations 

From what I gather by your explanation he was also using his various companies asset value as collateral for operating or construction capital as well 

correct?

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2024 at 1:30 PM, Jeary said:

Are insurance companies and lending institutions, not responsible to evaluate an asset before lending against it? 

in New York do they just take the customers word for it? And if they do, how is this a crime?

No crime was committed. This trial is part of the Biden Reelection strategy. That pedophile cannot run on his record.

On 2/23/2024 at 6:12 PM, herbie said:

Don't blame The Donald for violating the law, blame everyone else but him

Another throw away registration for a MAGA brown noser.

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP as well as private citizen Donald Trump violated no law whatsoever. It is not illegal to make liberals cry.

loan.thumb.jpeg.4df087d6267f01c8ff8c4e94c9c41bab.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 1:30 PM, Jeary said:

Jeary...you've been watching. It's obvious all this is simply designed to keep Trump off the campaign trail and to bloody his nose.

These cases cannot withstand scrutiny, but can accomplish the goal of keeping Trump busy. Thus it is all election interference.

For that, I hope Trump wins and then cleans house of all these abusive rats.

I appreciate the replies
People shouldn’t let emotion get in the way of a logical decision

You don’t have to like a defendant to make sure his rights are intact

Thank you for calling a spade a spade

On 2/23/2024 at 6:12 PM, herbie said:

Don't blame The Donald for violating the law, blame everyone else but him

Another throw away registration for a MAGA brown noser.

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP violated no law. The only reason the Nazis are going after him is because most polls show him beating the shee it out of UNELECTED JOE, and this is the only way those goose steppers can stop it.

On 2/23/2024 at 5:25 PM, Jeary said:

I appreciate your comment herbie

A court of his peers found him guilty.

I was genuinely interested in what the my law states

assuming by your comment you don’t know the particulars of that law

in Canada we have regulations that protect the lender and consumer alike to prevent financial distress to either party

There was no jury, the judge himself was, well, Judge, Jury and Executioner.

So there were no peers it was a super left wing judge that happily found him guilty without trial, he just said I don't need to see a trial hes guilty and the "trial" was just so the judge could determine how much he is going to have to pay.

On 5/1/2024 at 6:59 PM, reason10 said:

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP violated no law. The only reason the Nazis are going after him is because most polls show him beating the shee it out of UNELECTED JOE, and this is the only way those goose steppers can stop it.

Wow!

IMHO, you Americans have a sustainable society for only some two hundred years

China? For some 5000 years.

Russia/Slavs? Some 1000 years - despite various invasions. A Mongol horde for 200 years, the Turks in Bulgaria for longer.

Mongols? Turks? 

====

And you Americans are going to dominate the world?

Edited by August1991