WANTED: Civics 101 Refresher Course

34 minutes ago, Eddy said:

"...Guy's been here for a week and Blocked half  the board for daring to say he might be a bot  and still refuses to answer..."

Hey there, CdnFox -- do you like sex, and travel, both...?

Good. Why don't you indulge then, and simply f***-off. And while you're at it take a few of your compadres, who were lucky enough not to have been spontaneously-naturally aborted, with you. You're just jerks, anyway -- so you may as well all form a circle and "enjoy" the pleasures of your own company.

Meds need adjustment ?

2 hours ago, Eddy said:

"...Guy's been here for a week and Blocked half  the board for daring to say he might be a bot  and still refuses to answer..."

Good. Why don't you indulge then, and simply f***-off. And while you're at it take a few of your compadres, who were lucky enough not to have been spontaneously-naturally aborted, with you. You're just jerks, anyway -- so you may as well all form a circle and "enjoy" the pleasures of your own company.

ROFLMAO!!!!! - so I guess the bot is programmed to threaten to ban people but not actually ban them.  And then dispense some low grade generic insults :)

This is hilarious :) At first i thought it might be an AI bot but i don't think it's that sophisticated.

2 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Meds need adjustment ?

I thought at first it might be an AI bot but i think it's a lot less sophisticated than that. And there's the clear language issues.  My guess is someone in another country getting their bots out there and tweaked for the 2024 election campaign in the states.  I've seen a few bot "posters' using similar language structure in other forums recently.  Very obviously a bot when you read their stuff but people will miss it in larger forums where you don't necessarily become as familiar with each poster as we do here.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO!!!!! - so I guess the bot is programmed to threaten to ban people but not actually ban them.  And then dispense some low grade generic insults :)

This is hilarious :) At first i thought it might be an AI bot but i don't think it's that sophisticated.

Wait now, hold the phone. Chat GPT 4 has been showing its attitude lately, and it does sound like a lot of the users here.

Recent article. Pardon the ads with boobies-

https://mashable.com/article/openai-chatgpt-meltdown

3 hours ago, Eddy said:

What are you wearing, right now?

"...What are you wearing, right now...?"

I know this much: you're wearing-out your welcome here PDQ. Why dontcha just join your other fellow-jerks in the circle...? I'm sure they could use an extra hand there. You can all discuss the first thing that might come up...

"...Very obviously a bot when you read their stuff but people will miss it in larger forums where you don't necessarily become as familiar with each poster as we do here..."

CdnFox you very obviously have far too much time on your hands here for anyone's -- including your own -- good. Why don't you pick-up on my earlier recommendation re. the matter of sex & travel...? That just might (hopefully!) engage your diminutive, underdeveloped, & challenged attention span, if only for about 2 - 3 minutes' duration, max (in your specific case, anyway).

1 hour ago, Eddy said:

"...What are you wearing, right now...?"

I know this much: you're wearing-out your welcome here PDQ. Why dontcha just join your other fellow-jerks in the circle...? I'm sure they could use an extra hand there. You can all discuss the first thing that might come up...

Are you still using a 8088 processor? Try putting it in a tea cozy, it needs a little warm and fuzzy help.

7 minutes ago, Eddy said:

"...It needs a little warm and fuzzy help..."

You mean like some of your hidden-away personal nether regions...? The ones that "...the sun don't never shine upon"...? Are you talking those "warm and fuzzies"...?

Wow, bots also live in gutters.

On 2/19/2024 at 10:50 AM, Eddy said:

Bye-bye, CdnFox -- you've just earned a spot on my "Ignored List", so spare yourself the time & effort of attempting to lob your personal patented "fertilizer" in my direction, anymore.

You are beating your head against a wall. Some of these guys have little to offer except abuse. Best to just have your say and ignore them.

"...Best to just have your say and ignore them..."

You're right Aristides. Just treat them like you would a toilet bowl that's about overflowing full of the huge stinky s***-turds that they all are -- & flush 'em down into the s***-hole where they all crawled-up out of, but where they rightfully belong.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

You are beating your head against a wall. Some of these guys have little to offer except abuse. Best to just have your say and ignore them.

2 hours ago, Eddy said:

You're right Aristides. Just treat them like you would a toilet bowl that's about overflowing full of the huge stinky s***-turds that they all are -- & flush 'em down into the s***-hole where they all crawled-up out of, but where they rightfully belong.

Well that worked out pretty well for you Aristides :)   that's what you get for giving advice to poorly written bots :P

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Little to offer?

There's a world of difference between posting meaningful stuff and what Eddy often posts.

"...There's a world of difference between posting meaningful stuff and what Eddy often posts..."

Do any of you certifiable bamboola's ever so much as even take the effort to so much as even proof-read the verbal diarrhea that you repeatedly spew onto this web site...?

No. I didn't think so, either.

1 hour ago, Eddy said:

"...There's a world of difference between posting meaningful stuff and what Eddy often posts..."

Do any of you certifiable bamboola's ever so much as even take the effort to so much as even proof-read the verbal diarrhea that you repeatedly spew onto this web site...?

No. I didn't think so, either.

Interesting - bamboola is a term occasionally used by ChatGPT - i guess other bots use it too once in a while.  Its usually a fictional place or something made up.

the only time you see it used as a perjorative is some black african people call non white (black or light black) immigrants to the us 'bamboolas' - kind of like the word ni**er was used and it has the connotation of someone who is a criminal.

Is Eddy racist too? I hear a lot of AI has that problem.

1 hour ago, Eddy said:

Do any of you certifiable bamboola's ever so much as ......

Did some more digging - Apparently it started as  a racist french term and came over to the americas.  I didn't know its origin. So Eddy is at least educational, even if it is in a racist way :)  

Origin: “Bamboula” is a
racist slur in France
today. The term
originally referred
simply to a drum played
by African slaves and
their descendents
primarily in Haiti and
Louisiana, as well as a
dance which would
accompany that music. This term became
corrupted by European and North American
people, who began using it as a dehumanizing
shorthand for Black people with connotations of
those individuals being "primitive" or "savage".
It's not impossible that the film usage began
innocently, perhaps a grip enthusiastic about
esoteric musical history felt the skinning of a 4x8'
frame resembled a drum such as the bamboula.
After being coined, slang spreads when people
hear new terms and choose to repeat them--did
bamboula spread because other grips back then
were familiar with Caribbean/Creole music, or
were they more familiar with the word as a slur
against Black people?
Even if the origin of the film slang was clean, today
the word is still a racist slur in France and should
be retired from film vocabulary here given that
Canada and France have major cultural and
economic ties in the form of immigration and
co-production partnerships

6 hours ago, Eddy said:

CdnFox, phuck-off.

Farm fresh eggs, boiled, chopped.

Real mayonnaise, with a dash of quality curry powder.

Garden fresh green onion tops.

Dash of salt, and ground pepper to taste.

Twelve grain crusty  rolls, lined with crispy lettuce.

The perfect egg salad sandwich, serve with a large dill pickle!

Enjoy !

10 hours ago, Eddy said:

CdnFox, phuck-off.

Wow - they took the time to program him with a lisp and everything.

Sthure Eddy, sthoon ath pothible!!!!  Thufferin' Sthuccotath!

This is what happens when you program your AI while watching sylvester cartoons.

What's wrong with calling someone a bot anyway? In the future, bots will have the same rights as anyone else. Part of the new diversity, equity and inclusion!  As we already see here in this forum, now.

Everybody,

everybody,

everybody wants to be a bot...