Pathocracy: government of the psychopaths, by the psychopaths, for the psychopaths

28 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

I think you just described yourself.

I think you're falling back on kindergarten defense mechanisms. 

27 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Nope.  It's because I don't have any opinion about that one article.  I do take notice that you try very hard to "prove" Druthers is conspiracy garbage. 

You asked for proof that it's conspiracy garbage, I provided evidence, you refuse to look at it or comment, and continue to demand evidence.  That's a mighty fine self-reinforcing delusion mechanism you have there, sir.  🙃

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

think you're falling back on kindergarten defense mechanisms. 

If you talk like a preschooler, I will respond using preschooler mechanisms.  It's the only language you understand.

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You asked for proof that it's conspiracy garbage, I provided evidence, you refuse to look at it or comment, and continue to demand evidence.  That's a mighty fine self-reinforcing delusion mechanism you have there, sir.  🙃

Nope.  You still don't get it.  I have no use for your precious evidence because "Druthers is garbage" is a mere opinion.  As such, it cannot be proven in any way.

Again and again you show your ignorance out on the open board for all to see.  Why do you punish yourself like this?

Edited by GroundskeeperWillie

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Coming from our resident drive-by trolling expert?  Rich puddin'.  

Who's talking about forum rules here, other than you?  🤡

This is where a real man (the forum moderator) would smack you up side of the head with a tuna fish, and give you a three day detention. But as it stand now little monkeys are able to stomp around all day crapping on other people's threads.

Oh for the good old days...

;) 

20 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Nope.  You still don't get it.  I have no use for your precious evidence because "Druthers is garbage" is a mere opinion.  As such, it cannot be proven in any way.

You asked me to provide evidence of my claim but never intended to and refused to look at it, on the basis that I was stating an opinion vs a fact. This is the limpest and most useless thing you can say on an online debate forum, but in the little time you've been here, you've already been busy repeating it other threads.  Now we have your measure.  Thanks for the self-vetting.   

33 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

This is where a real man (the forum moderator) would smack you up side of the head with a tuna fish, and give you a three day detention.

A real moderator would likely have problems with your compulsion for drive-by sniping, and your cringeworthy attempts at smug trolling.  "Salted-tears, Moonbuckethead etc?"

Physician, heal thyself.... ;)

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

But as it stand now little monkeys are able to stomp around all day crapping on other people's threads.

As opposed to the angry, screeching donkeys who drown the forum with the all-day spam threads that you're constantly upvoting?  

Your assessment of behavior on this forum is based on whether you share the posters' worldviews, and little else.  🙃

10 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You asked me to provide evidence of my claim but never intended to and refused to look at it, on the basis that I was stating an opinion vs a fact. This is the limpest and most useless thing you can say on an online debate forum, but in the little time you've been here, you've already been busy repeating it other threads.  Now we have your measure.  Thanks for the self-vetting.   

Lol you honestly thought I was asking you to provide evidence.  How clueless can you be?

Hint to you:  I wasn't.  I was trying to make you see the futility of it.  I wanted to make you realize you were merely opining.  But you actually went and searched and produced evidence, which tells me you thought that opinions could be proven.

Sad, lol.

Edited by GroundskeeperWillie

Just now, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Lol you honestly thought I was asking you to provide evidence.  How clueless can you be?

Yeah, silly me thinking that the guy posting conspiracy clown articles was reasonable enough to be asking for me to support my position.  You sure got me there.  🥱

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

Yeah, silly me thinking that the guy posting conspiracy clown articles was reasonable enough to be asking for me to support my position.  You sure got me there.  🥱

You think you have a position?  LMAO.

All you did was violently and rabidly denouncing a newspaper.  But of course, to you that is a "position".  Haha.

On 2/1/2024 at 7:41 AM, GroundskeeperWillie said:

I came across an article on Druthers.ca, an independent, people-powered newspaper.

You've tried to qualify your source by declaring it to be independent and people-powered. Why? What is it about these particular qualities that set it apart from any others?