Pathocracy: government of the psychopaths, by the psychopaths, for the psychopaths

19 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

I don't give a sh*t whether you think I am suspicious or whether you think my links are troll links.  Find someone else to obsess with.

Why did you respond then?

Why will you respond to this?

Sorry, OW, I try to be polite but a troll is a troll.  

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why did you respond then?

Same reason as you.  I am bored and want to pass the time.

Why will you respond to this?

Because trolls like you love attention.

Sorry, OW, I try to be polite but a troll is a troll.  

I think you are a troll as well.  Now prove me wrong or I will start following you around and harass you.

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2024 at 3:19 PM, GroundskeeperWillie said:

I don't think it matters what I believe in.  The topic of this thread isn't about me, or whether I am anti-vax and such.  I think you should stick to what is being discussed instead of speculating about my personal beliefs.

It does if you're asking us to discuss a link/article you said you agreed with, from a conspiracy clownpaper that starts off with:

"Statist propaganda in the West tries to convince us that we live in a democracy...but this is gaslighting". 

🙄

Talking about pathocracy might be interesting on its own, but when you're sourcing garbage, and the tone and intent of the garbage is so transparent, you're not going to get any serious traction.  

44 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

I think you are a troll as well.  Now prove me wrong or I will start following you around and harass you.

There's an ignore feature.  It's pretty neat.  

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

It does if you're asking us to discuss a link/article you said you agreed with, from a conspiracy clownpaper that starts off with:

Prove that it's a conspiracy clownpaper.

"Statist propaganda in the West tries to convince us that we live in a democracy...but this is gaslighting". 

🙄

Talking about pathocracy might be interesting on its own, but when you're sourcing garbage, and the tone and intent of the garbage is so transparent, you're not going to get any serious traction.  

If you think the paper is such garbage, why don't you prove it?  You seem to know so much.

Also, "I will not get any serious traction"??? Oh no, some nobody on the internet does not take my thread seriously! Whatever will I do?

There's an ignore feature.  It's pretty neat.  

Whether I will put Michael on ignore isn't any of your business.  You just have a problem with me because I had the audacity to quote a source that you hate.  Now get lost.

1 minute ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Prove that it's a conspiracy clownpaper.

image.thumb.png.3611306416b3fac426f9f2d0c85a7b50.png

Gosh, let's see:

On the front page, we have articles about:

-"The Grand Deception" oooooh 🙄

- Bill Gates buying up farmland, and how the Deep State is trying to starve us

- How western medicine (or Big Pharma) is developing drugs to make people sick on purpose

- Fluoride in water (can it get more cliché)?

and then, to top it all off, a PUBLIC NOTICE about the Mayor of Guelph, or rather the "GloBAL CoVENanT MAyOR of thE UnITEd NaTiONS".  

That was a fun exercise.  Druthers is a clown site, and after a two minute investigation, it's way worse than I thought.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

image.thumb.png.3611306416b3fac426f9f2d0c85a7b50.png

Gosh, let's see:

On the front page, we have articles about:

-"The Grand Deception" oooooh 🙄

- Bill Gates buying up farmland, and how the Deep State is trying to starve us

- How western medicine (or Big Pharma) is developing drugs to make people sick on purpose

- Fluoride in water (can it get more cliché)?

and then, to top it all off, a PUBLIC NOTICE about the Mayor of Guelph, or rather the "GloBAL CoVENanT MAyOR of thE UnITEd NaTiONS".  

That was a fun exercise.  Druthers is a clown site, and after a two minute investigation, it's way worse than I thought.  

But all you did is tell me how you don't trust the paper.  You haven't proven how it's a clownpaper or conspiracy garbage.

8 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

But all you did is tell me how you don't trust the paper.  You haven't proven how it's a clownpaper or conspiracy garbage.

No, I listed 4 front-page articles promoting commonly-peddled conspiracy theories, along with a truly deranged rant about the Global Covenant Mayor of the United Nations (aka Guelph Mayor Cam Guthrie) and about how we should unincorporate our city.  🤡 

Just now, Moonbox said:

No, I listed 4 front-page articles promoting commonly-peddled conspiracy theories, along with a truly deranged rant about the Global Covenant Mayor of the United Nations (aka Guelph Mayor Cam Guthrie) and about how we should unincorporate our city.  🤡 

Then you need to prove they are conspiracy theories.  And no, "because I don't believe them" is not proving.

7 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Then you need to prove they are conspiracy theories.  And no, "because I don't believe them" is not proving.

No, I don't need to disprove the Global Deep State is controlling my mayor through secret international agreements in order to implement population control on my community, and that he's guilty of High Treason, just because some online Karen said so.  The claim is retarded at face-value, and asking me to prove it isn't is like asking me to prove Joe Biden isn't an alien reptile. 

Just now, Moonbox said:

No, I don't need to disprove the Global Deep State is controlling my mayor through secret international agreements in order to implement population control on my community, and that he's guilty of High Treason, just because some online Karen said so.  The claim is retarded at face-value, and asking me to prove it isn't is like asking me to prove Joe Biden isn't an alien reptile. 

You are wrong, sir.  If you make a claim, which you did, you need to prove it.  For you to act like I am being unreasonable just tells me that you got nothing.  You can't prove your bogus claim that those articles are conspiracy theories so you cry that I am asking you to do the impossible.

35 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

You are wrong, sir.  If you make a claim, which you did, you need to prove it.  For you to act like I am being unreasonable just tells me that you got nothing.  You can't prove your bogus claim that those articles are conspiracy theories so you cry that I am asking you to do the impossible.

If you think I need to disprove that the Global Deep State is controlling my mayor through secret international agreements in order to implement population control on my community, and that he's guilty of High Treason, then you've proven that you're ridiculous and not worth seriously engaging with.  🙄

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

If you think I need to disprove that the Global Deep State is controlling my mayor through secret international agreements in order to implement population control on my community, and that he's guilty of High Treason,

I didn't ask you to disprove anything.  I asked you to prove Druthers is conspiracy garbage because that is what you literally claimed.  And if you claim something, then it's on you to prove it.

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

then you've proven that you're ridiculous and not worth seriously engaging with.  🙄

I see that you are quietly backing out of this thread because you are unable to back up your bogus claim.

22 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

I didn't ask you to disprove anything.  I asked you to prove Druthers is conspiracy garbage because that is what you literally claimed.  And if you claim something, then it's on you to prove it.

Because they are posting conspiracy garbage, like that the Global Deep State is controlling my mayor through secret international agreements in order to implement population control on my community, and that he's guilty of High Treason.  🤡

Because they are posting conspiracy garbage, like that the Global Deep State is controlling my mayor through secret international agreements in order to implement population control on my community, and that he's guilty of High Treason.  🤡

So basically, Druthers is conspiracy garbage because they post conspiracy garbage.

Do you know what circular reasoning is, sir?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

So basically, Druthers is conspiracy garbage because they post conspiracy garbage.

Welcome to the forums. You quickly found our most antagonistic, off-topic resident. Advice- do not feed.

There's nothing wrong with your thread, or posting links to druthers. Is not against the forum rules.

But trolling is, and Moonbuckethead knows all about the forum rules, eh @Moonbox?

Maybe you should go rewrite 'em another time? Keep tryin.

Just now, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Very good!

Just now, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Yes, but you obviously don't.  There's nothing fallacious about calling a person who drives a bus a bus-driver, is there?  

5 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

But trolling is, and Moonbuckethead knows all about the forum rules, eh @Moonbox?

Coming from our resident drive-by trolling expert?  Rich puddin'.  

Who's talking about forum rules here, other than you?  🤡

40 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Very good!

Yes, but you obviously don't.  There's nothing fallacious about calling a person who drives a bus a bus-driver, is there?  

Except you haven't established that calling Druthers conspiracy garbage is factual.  Hint to you: it isn't.  Calling something garbage...etc is an opinion, not a fact.

I am starting to think you have trouble telling your personal opinion from facts.

48 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Welcome to the forums. You quickly found our most antagonistic, off-topic resident. Advice- do not feed.

There's nothing wrong with your thread, or posting links to druthers. Is not against the forum rules.

Maybe you should go rewrite 'em another time? Keep tryin.

Thank you for the support, Often.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Except you haven't established that calling Druthers conspiracy garbage is factual.  Hint to you: it isn't.  Calling something garbage...etc is an opinion, not a fact.

The fact that I was calling it garbage was your first hint that it was opinion, one informed by nonsensical rants like:

https://druthers.ca/public-notice-to-the-global-covenant-mayor-of-the-united-nations-un/

Do you have any comments on this piece?  Am I guilty of High Treason for not rising up against Guelph's mayor and unincorporating my city?  

Does your argument go any further than, "That's, like, your opinion, man?"

6 hours ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Now prove me wrong or I will start following you around and harass you.

I have been on here for 20 years. For 20 or 30 years before that I was interested in politics.

If you ask me a question about a major policy that came out in that time, I will have had an opinion.

I use established sources to back up my opinions.

These are some of the things that troll does not do.

35 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The fact that I was calling it garbage was your first hint that it was opinion, one informed by nonsensical rants like:

I see, so you are just here to spew your opinion and call other people's source "conspiracy theory". I acknowledge that that's one way to spend one's time.

35 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

https://druthers.ca/public-notice-to-the-global-covenant-mayor-of-the-united-nations-un/

Do you have any comments on this piece?  Am I guilty of High Treason for not rising up against Guelph's mayor and unincorporating my city?  

Does your argument go any further than, "That's, like, your opinion, man?"

My "argument"?  You think I am arguing with you?  Please. All I want to do is spread awareness about the issues raised in my article.  Proving your opinion to be worthless is very low on my list of priorities.

Edited by GroundskeeperWillie

26 minutes ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

I see, so you are just here to spew your opinion and call other people's source "conspiracy theory". I acknowledge that that's one way to spend one's time.

and I acknowledge that a certain type of mind has trouble distinguishing between a good source and a bad one, and information vs misinformation.  

My "argument"?  You think I am arguing with you?  Please. All I want to do is spread awareness about the issues raised in my article. 

Your article was nonsense, and comes from a website that peddles in unhinged rants and conspiracy theories.  The only thing you've spread awareness of is that you're susceptible to the above.  

Proving your opinion to be worthless is very low on my list of priorities.

You say that, as you continue to respond.  Notably, you don't appear to have any comment on the Druthers piece I quoted.  I suspect even you'd have trouble trying to defend that stupidity.  

Edited by Moonbox

and I acknowledge that a certain type of mind has trouble distinguishing between a good source and a bad one, and information vs misinformation. 

I think you just described yourself.

Your article was nonsense, and comes from a website that peddles in unhinged rants and conspiracy theories.  The only thing you've spread awareness of is that you're susceptible to the above.  

Why do you care about me so much?

You say that, as you continue to respond.  🙃

That's because responding to you bumps my thread, lol.

8 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Notably, you don't appear to have any comment on the Druthers piece I quoted.  I suspect even you'd have trouble trying to defend that stupidity.  

Nope.  It's because I don't have any opinion about that one article.  I do take notice that you try very hard to "prove" Druthers is conspiracy garbage.  Are you secretly afraid that Druthers might be right?