US suspends military aid to Ukraine

13 hours ago, myata said:

Several is the word for "most" the hundreds of them, right? It's quite astounding how partisanship distorts perception of the reality, regardless of the chosen side.

Your partisanship has distorted the reality of my post by editing it.

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're ASSUMING that Republicans actually want a solution to the border.

Several are ON RECORD saying they don't want to hand a "win" to Biden.

Maybe you just don't understand how an impending election distorts motives.

Of course you're LYING by editing my post in your quote.

Here's a clue for you: when SEVERAL tell the truth, many FAIL TO because they believe it's disadvantageous.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...ROFLMAO!

Chalk up another check mark in the WRONG column for you Dummy. For a lot of you.

Are you ever gonna learn that reality doesn't care about your feelings?

This has always been inevitable. 

Have you been drinking early in the morning again? Or up all night.... LMAO

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

Hell they are trying to give him a win if anything, if they were trying to hinder him they would just release the aid.

Border security would be a huge win for him and gives Biden cover when the crazy left who think we need to keep the border wide open come crying about it.

YOU'RE LYING. No one advocates "we need to keep the border wide open," and IT'S NOT.

The LAW says immigrants have the right to apply for asylum.

House Republicons need to step up and change the law, but they're refusing because they want to run on the issue instead of fixing it.

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Try dealing with reality. The entirety of reality.

Exactly. It's not as simple as they think. Just reacting emotionally solves nothing. Reacting emotionally is how terrible mistakes get made as well.

Reality is unfortunate and we may not like what it says, but too bad. It is what it is. Whoever made this reality deserves to be shot, imo.

;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

You aren't making much sense even to yourself. Hardly a great way to convince others. The partisan political elites want to play their stupid little games pretending the future is guaranteed, to them, forever. In the path of a rushing juggernaut.

Ignorant? Stupid? Irresponsible, rotten to the core? Make your bet.. not like it would matter a grain of dust to the history.

5 hours ago, myata said:

You aren't making much sense even to yourself. Hardly a great way to convince others. The partisan political elites want to play their stupid little games pretending the future is guaranteed, to them, forever. In the path of a rushing juggernaut.

Ignorant? Stupid? Irresponsible, rotten to the core? Make your bet.. not like it would matter a grain of dust to the history.

You put your eggs in one basket, then start crying now that they're all broken.

No, much worser. You put "faith" in the superpowers USA and UK. Now they have pulled the rug out from under you.

There's so many wise old sayings that can apply here, the list goes on and on.

Obviously not well read, and didn't listen to mommy much.

Beware a drownin man.

;) 

16 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes.  Who do you want to align with?

Why do you ask? Is this about me again? Who cares who I "align with".

Try posting on topic for discussions.

or at least make your point a bit more clearly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Why do you ask? Is this about me again? Who cares who I "align with".

Try posting on topic for discussions.

or at least make your point a bit more clearly.

Well you GAVE an opinion of what we should do, so I'm asking you a little more... That's off topic?

"We shouldn't count on the US and UK"...

Begs a question...

Don't be so timid, you should feel warmly about people being interested in your mind...

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well you GAVE an opinion of what we should do, so I'm asking you a little more... That's off topic?

Begs a question...

Don't be so timid, you should feel warmly about people being interested in your mind...

How about counting on ourselves?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Begs a question...

I guess at this point am not interested in explaining things to you. You've been a little too obtuse for me these days. You don't even read entire posts sometimes before replying.

Mainly I see no point explaining my position to you on China. Has nothing at all to do with what I said before. I can criticize warmongers in their rush to war from all sides. Is not a zero-sum game.

You probably didn't even know about the US and UK bombing Yemen in a fairly major operation the other day. Inching the world ever closer to WW3. Now simply takes Taiwan to make an aggressive move, which they did by electing a pro-US anti-China PM the other other day. Which is part of the reason I lumped them together when I said "the US and UK". It was a reference to what's going on out there. But then you probably won't even read this part...

;)

49 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. I guess at this point am not interested in explaining things to you.

2. You've been a little too obtuse for me these days.

3. You don't even read entire posts sometimes before replying.

4. You probably didn't even know about the US and UK bombing Yemen in a fairly major operation the other day.

5. But then you probably won't even read this part...

;)

1. And yet... you did.  Before and here both.

2. I'm getting DUMBER?!

3. IF I see something outrageous, the then yes I stop reading.

4. Of course I know about this.  It was all over the news and forums.

5. I did.

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

9 hours ago, myata said:

You aren't making much sense even to yourself. Hardly a great way to convince others.

Since you're having trouble with the meaning, let me clarify it for YOU:

Stop editing your quotes of my posts.

9 hours ago, myata said:

The partisan political elites want to play their stupid little games pretending the future is guaranteed, to them, forever. In the path of a rushing juggernaut.

It is guaranteed as long as you FAIL to have the votes to change it.

Unless of course the MAGA CULT is allowed to illegally subvert the will of the voters like they TRIED on Jan 6th.

That WOULD DEF matter much more than "a grain of dust." Just like Hitler did.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You have something in your eyes? Extreme partisanship maybe?

The original quote:

On 1/12/2024 at 4:11 PM, robosmith said:

The quoted, attention, 'quote':

'Several are ON RECORD'

This is called 'quoting'. Nothing is 'edited'.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

It is guaranteed as long as you FAIL to have the votes

Future is guaranteed to you by some votes? By pushing a button every so many years you assure yourself the future? Not by acting when needed and as much as needed, and achieving the results, all that are needed? Maybe you've moved on, beyond this reality. Keep dreaming.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Paulsrocket said:

In reality Ukranian pilots are currently being trained on the F16 in the USA as you read this.

In the time of critical challenge, "something" does not mean "all that is needed to achieve the needed results". It's not only Biden but the entire generation of Western leaders that has shown reluctance and inability to act as needed and when it was needed. The outcome, interim at this point is a strengthened and emboldened Axis of tyrants and waning resolve in the Western world. Hardly great, objectively. Positive, only the future generations could tell. They may already know.

3 hours ago, myata said:

You have something in your eyes? Extreme partisanship maybe?

The original quote:

The quoted, attention, 'quote':

'Several are ON RECORD'

This is called 'quoting'. Nothing is 'edited'.

When you don't quote the whole sentence you are editing the CONTEXT. STOP IT.

3 hours ago, myata said:

Future is guaranteed to you by some votes? By pushing a button every so many years you assure yourself the future? Not by acting when needed and as much as needed, and achieving the results, all that are needed? Maybe you've moved on, beyond this reality. Keep dreaming.

You don't seem to understand it takes VOTES to change the system, which you keep demanding, but provide no procedures for how you expect to accomplish it.

• Thanks 1

CONTEXT. STOP IT.

Bizarre. But OK.

it takes VOTES to change the system

Now look who is changing the context. We were talking about the future, not the system that may or may not be in it. Future is not guaranteed to you by any votes. It just drops by on your doorstep and you have to deal with it or fade away. Just like the dinosaurs (the famous) and countless others, in the evolution. Yes, only two options. No words can prevent that, and no votes, assure. It takes reason, will, courage, resolve, determination and stamina to earn one's pass into the future. And over, and again all the way until you made it there. You just forgot. Try to wake up if you still can.

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

Since you're having trouble with the meaning, let me clarify it for YOU:

It is guaranteed as long as you FAIL to have the votes to change it.

Unless of course the MAGA CULT is allowed to illegally subvert the will of the voters like they TRIED on Jan 6th.

That WOULD DEF matter much more than "a grain of dust." Just like Hitler did.

A. LOL...Tweenkie-poo you are one of the worst offenders of altering the posts of others. Now it happens to you, and you don't seem to like it. Hypocrite. 

B. The Hitler card. Oh my. Wha's 'a matter Tweenkie-poo? The Race card not workin' for ya anymore?

This war is over. The obvious is going to happen. Will you and your war-monger cowards admit you were dead wrong to have the Ukraine destroyed for your entertainment?

Of course not. You'll blame others and go on to slime someone or something else.

Much like a virus.

Edited by Nationalist