Chow Chow Tax Time

26 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I literally explained it, you're too dumb to understand.

Yeah.... the rest of us can't hear it when you're talking to the voices in your head, you'd have to explain it here for that to be much help :) 

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it's not well known. Especially among old f*cks like the OP.

It literally does.  I live and grew up in a chinese heavy community and have heard a tone of terms and such. 

Here, stupid:

But he didn't say 'ching chong chang".  He said Chow Chow which is her name 

LOL - so something he DIDN'T say is considered a pejorative :)   So what he ACTUALLY said wasn't :) 

Again, I literally just explained it and you're like "duh what I ain't never heard of that duhhhh." NGMI.

Kid - you just explained that something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT than what he said is racist.  The words ching chong chang do not appear anywhere in 'chow chow. "  And further - if someone's name was actually chin chong chang - it wouldn't be racist to call them that :)   

ROFLMAO!!!!! Who do you hire to tie your shoes for you when you have to go out? :P 

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah.... the rest of us can't hear it when you're talking to the voices in your head, you'd have to explain it here for that to be much help :) 

It literally does.  I live and grew up in a chinese heavy community and have heard a tone of terms and such. 

But he didn't say 'ching chong chang".  He said Chow Chow which is her name 

LOL - so something he DIDN'T say is considered a pejorative :)   So what he ACTUALLY said wasn't :) 

Kid - you just explained that something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT than what he said is racist.  The words ching chong chang do not appear anywhere in 'chow chow. "  And further - if someone's name was actually chin chong chang - it wouldn't be racist to call them that :)   

ROFLMAO!!!!! Who do you hire to tie your shoes for you when you have to go out? :P 

"He didn't use the exact phrase ching chong, just a close approximation that is also a derogatory imitation of Mandarin and Cantonese phonology therefore it's not racist even though the OP admits it's racist" is an incredible take, truly the smartest part of you ran down your mom's asscrack and onto the sheets.

32 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

"He didn't use the exact phrase ching chong, just a close approximation 

So he didn't say the phrase at all . It's not even close. It doesnt' sound the same or anything. And you feel that her name is a close approximation of a derogatory phrase, but you can't explain why. Presumably because it's chinese. 

Here's the thing kid. What he said isn't actually racist. It just isn't. But you think it is because of your own internalized racism. You think anything that's remotely Chinese sounding must be racist because that's how you see the world.

There is nothing racist about her name. Nor is there anything racist about repeating her name. It's only racist because you don't think of Chinese people as people, you think Chinese are just a racialized group and not individual humans.

So he knew he could yank your chains by playing on the fact that your own racism and prejudice doesn't allow you to see her as a person but only as a "Marginalized object".

gotcha. :) 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

So he didn't say the phrase at all . It's not even close. It doesnt' sound the same or anything. And you feel that her name is a close approximation of a derogatory phrase, but you can't explain why. Presumably because it's chinese. 

Again, I literally just explained it and you're like "duh what I ain't never heard of that duhhhh."

Here's the thing kid. What he said isn't actually racist. It just isn't. But you think it is because of your own internalized racism. You think anything that's remotely Chinese sounding must be racist because that's how you see the world.

There is nothing racist about her name. Nor is there anything racist about repeating her name. It's only racist because you don't think of Chinese people as people, you think Chinese are just a racialized group and not individual humans.

So he knew he could yank your chains by playing on the fact that your own racism and prejudice doesn't allow you to see her as a person but only as a "Marginalized object".

Yeah dude you got me, saying that using a racist term on a racialized person is racist makes me the real racist.

This is the stupidest fu*king thing you've ever written, congrats jizzrag. 

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Again, I literally just explained it

Again, you literally just admitted he didn't say what you feel is a racist phrase. It's not explaining something to Claim that something that is entirely different than what he said is racist

Even you admitted he didn't say that. You try and say that it's close but you can't explain why other than they both happened to sort of be Chinese. But one is actually her name

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Yeah dude you got me, saying that using a racist term on a racialized person is racist makes me the real racist.

Pretending that her name is racist is racist :) 

The left these days is driven largely by racism and hatred. To cover this they accuse everyone else of racism. 

There's no reason that saying her name twice is racist.  And you're only explanation for why it might be is that it completely different phrase that has nothing to do with it and doesn't sound the same, isn't the same number of words, doesn't rhyme but oh! they both SOUND chinese and we all know chinese aren't people, they're just marginalized objects so it must be racist. 

Yeash.