Top economists link Trudeau's immigration policies to rising inflation and weak productivity

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You do this -every. single. time- . As soon as you feel you've lost you try the same tired worn out "you post too much and your posts are too long" :)  it's like a running gag at this point :)

CNDFOXirony.thumb.png.ece03674bcf8c72d1baff4736be80858.png

You do this - every. single. time-  declare victory for yourself despite the fact that (according to you) it means that the other guy won.  🤡

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No, you got confused. Your entire argument was based on the idea that the 35 percent was included with the 50 percent.

No you donkey, that was your argument.  I kept posting and reposting this:

a.      Around 50% of the increase in inflation observed since the end of 2019 can be ascribed to global or foreign factors. These include US inflation, commodity prices and movements in the exchange rate.

b.     Supply challenges that largely reflect developments at the global level account for another 35% of the rise in inflation.

and then I kept adding up 50 + 35 = 85% for you.  

If 85% of inflation is accounted for by global or foreign factors, and then another 35% is accounted for by supply challenges, then Justin can't have been responsible for over half of it, as you stupidly claimed.  

In summary, not only did you get caught cluelessly bullshitting, but you so thoroughly confused yourself with your mental gymnastics that you ended up disagreeing with your own point and arguing with yourself.  That's magnificent.  

8 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

CNDFOXirony.thumb.png.ece03674bcf8c72d1baff4736be80858.png

You do this - every. single. time-  declare victory for yourself despite the fact that (according to you) it means that the other guy won.  🤡

That never happened. Can you post me saying that I said i won'?

I said that YOU do this every time YOU think you've LOST

LOL you really dont' understand english do you :)    I don't have to tell you that you lost - you see to be quite aware :)

No you donkey, that was your argument.  I kept posting and reposting this:

a.      Around 50% of the increase in inflation observed since the end of 2019 can be ascribed to global or foreign factors. These include US inflation, commodity prices and movements in the exchange rate.

b.     Supply challenges that largely reflect developments at the global level account for another 35% of the rise in inflation.

and then I kept adding up 50 + 35 = 85% for you.  

ROFLMAO!!!! Holy shit kid -  listen to yourself!

me - "your argument is that it's 50 percent plus 35 percent but your own source says only the 50 percent is external and gives internal examples of the 35.  So the 35 can't be external"

You - THATS NOT MY ARGUMENT - MY ARGUMENT ISNT" THAT IT"S 50 plus 35 - MY ARGUMENT IS THAT IT"S 50 + 35!!!!!!"

Holy crap -  i don't even know what to say to that. :)

50 percent is external. all the rest including the 35 is trudeau.  THey give an example of his supply problems by saying that it was his transfers that did it and that adds up to about 10 percent of that 35 alone.

LOL - well i always apprecate the laugh little moonbeam :) 

24 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

me - "your argument is that it's 50 percent plus 35 percent but your own source says only the 50 percent is external and gives internal examples of the 35.  So the 35 can't be external"

Except...you completely made that up. 

a.      Around 50% of the increase in inflation observed since the end of 2019 can be ascribed to global or foreign factors. These include US inflation, commodity prices and movements in the exchange rate.

b.     Supply challenges that largely reflect developments at the global level account for another 35% of the rise in inflation.

It's 50 + 35 because it says it is.  

The report never even uses the words external or internal, and your conclusion that:

Supply challenges that largely reflect developments at the global level = exclusively internal supply issues 

is the sort of autistic mental alchemy you're trying to peddle to us here.  🤣 

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Except...you completely made that up.

LOL - no, you have been saying all along that 50 percent plus 35 is outside of canada's control and that's why justin isn't responsible.  And as you posted proof of, that's not true.

.      Around 50% of the increase in inflation observed since the end of 2019 can be ascribed to global or foreign factors. These include US inflation, commodity prices and movements in the exchange rate.

And 50 percent is not.

b.     Supply challenges that largely reflect developments at the global level account for another 35% of the rise in inflation.

The supply challenges are internal to canada.  As they said - 10 percent of that 35 percent comes from justin's transfer payments ALONE.

So it's not 50 plus 35.  It's just 50.  THe rest is internal.

Sure - they use 'foreign'.   Would it make you feel better if i use that word? 50 percent is foreign and 50 percent is domestic.  There you go.

S

upply challenges that largely reflect developments at the global level = exclusively internal supply issues 

Yep.  They "reflect" things going on around the world. Like covid. That does not mean they're caused by things going on around the world

50 percent is foreign, 50 percent is domestic.  That's math even you can do :)

But you're so desperate to defend justin and pretend inflation is not his fault that you snap mentally just reading the plain truth as presented by the banks.

And now it's closer to 100 percent of the inflation/interst over target that's justins fault.

oh and your hero just got found guilty of human rights violations :)  LOLOL Maybe get a new hero :) 

27 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The supply challenges are internal to canada.  As they said - 10 percent of that 35 percent comes from justin's transfer payments ALONE.

You made that up.  They didn't say that anywhere.  If they did, you could quote it.  As usual, you cannot, so you won't.  

Repeating it in the hope that it somehow becomes real isn't how this works.  

"developments at the global level" only means "internal" in clownworld.