Rep. Cammack to Newsmax: Colo. Ruling Is 'Judicial Activism'

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

That's not the problem. The problem is it's always a half truth.

As i just posted, he was quite wrong about the wages issue. What he posted wasn't incorrect but it was only a part of the story and the actual truth was something quite different.

Which makes it pro-government bullshit. Even the greatest liars use some truth to perpetuate their lies (which you've already alluded to) and almost all of these liars are pro-government democrats. That's the point I'm making. 

23 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Which makes it pro-government bullshit. Even the greatest liars use some truth to perpetuate their lies (which you've already alluded to) and almost all of these liars are pro-government democrats. That's the point I'm making. 

Fair enough :)  I stand corrected 

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

And again you post no published data to backup your claims.  Here, I’ll do it for you again, since you’re so FOS. From Social Security Administration:

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/AWI.html

2015 48,098.63
2016 48,642.15
2017 50,321.89
2018 52,145.80
2019 54,099.99
2020 55,628.60
2021 60,575.07

And more importantly, income has outpaced inflation. It's not just that people have nominally higher wages, it's that they are meaningfully higher even after accounting for inflation, taxes, etc. Even the low mark in 2022 is higher than the pre-pandemic high mark (pre-pandemic stimulus and post pandemic stimulus, old normal vs new normal). 

By most things you can measure, the economy and the people living in it are better off than they were 4 years ago. But they apparently don't know it. 🤷‍♂️

image.thumb.png.5f9424e997a97fe813cba08b4f940122.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Oooo - sorry kid, looks like you forgot about inflation, which i mentioned specifcally.

So what's peoples wages after inflation?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1351276/wage-growth-vs-inflation-us/

image.thumb.png.4c2eb5578a1285f866912d90de4d359a.png

OH NOOOOEEESSSS -  :)   Looks like you were WRONG AGAIN :)   LOLOL

In fact since the beginning of the year real wages are considerably lower - and actual wage growth has shrunk to next to nothing.

So was entirely right - people are earning far less than they were.  The average actual income adjusted for inflation is way down and falling.

Did you want fries with those facts?

That's not the problem. The problem is it's always a half truth.

As i just posted, he was quite wrong about the wages issue. What he posted wasn't incorrect but it was only a part of the story and the actual truth was something quite different.

Your graph shows that wages are growing faster than inflation. You ought to learn how to read a graph.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Your graph shows that wages are growing faster than inflation. You ought to learn how to read a graph.

Sorry kid - you need to learn to do math.  the overall inflation has exceeded wage growth even if at the moment wages are growing slightly faster, and people know it. The problem with inflation is even when the rate goes down - the prices do not.  So wage growth has NOT exceeded inflation at this point.  And unless something changes it's sure not going to this year.

Sorry - should have realized i'd have to do the math for you. 

And as i already posted the gdp issue is getting worse as well.

So - by every reasonable measure people are worse off now then when biden came along.

You can lie to yourself if you like and you and hodad can ignore the facts and have  a litlte circle jerk over whatever cherry picked numbers get you exctied but at the end of the day as i've shown with NUMEROUS sources now by any reasonable measure the economy is not doing great and people kow it.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 4:07 PM, Deluge said:

1. No, you understand that you really, REALLY want Trump disqualified. Your problem is, nobody gives a shit about your fantasies. 

In REALITY, the Co SC and SoS in Maine cares about the Constitution which is NOT a fantasy.

Thanks for revealing what YOU BELIEVE about the Constitution and that you're a good servant for Trump and the MAGA CULT.  

On 12/30/2023 at 4:07 PM, Deluge said:

2. Just admit that you get your information from communist propagandists. We both know that is how you roll here, so just admit it. 

I've started a large number of threads here, almost ALWAYS citing a NEWS SOURCE, so if YOU paid any attention, YOU'D KNOW that I get my information from MANY SOURCES. But YOU DON'T, you just make up BULLSHIT.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

In REALITY, the Co SC and SoS in Maine cares about the Constitution which is NOT a fantasy.

But you know that's a lie.

And you're sounding more and more desperate every day.

And when the USSC comes back and says you're wrong ...  you're going to look look like the worst kind of fool.

35 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. In REALITY, the Co SC and SoS in Maine cares about the Constitution which is NOT a fantasy.

2. Thanks for revealing what YOU BELIEVE about the Constitution and that you're a good servant for Trump and the MAGA CULT.  

3. I've started a large number of threads here, almost ALWAYS citing a NEWS SOURCE, so if YOU paid any attention, YOU'D KNOW that I get my information from MANY SOURCES. But YOU DON'T, you just make up BULLSHIT.

1. Actually they don't. They care about doing whatever it takes to remove Trump from the ballot. The question now remains, how far will these degenerates go? 

2. I support the US Constitution. You support directives from global marxists. That's a major difference between you and me. 

3. You're a woke propagandist. NOTHING you've posted here is objective in nature - just left-wing bullshit.