Super Bowl Halftime Show

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/24/1201396367/usher-will-headline-the-2024-super-bowl-halftime-show-in-las-vegas#:~:text=TED Radio Hour-,Usher will headline the 2024 Super Bowl halftime show in,11%2C 2024 game.

Well.. the halftime show is not going to be oliver anthony and/or Jason Aldean. It appears that the NFL is catering to its core demographic.. not just to internet trolls. 

46 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/24/1201396367/usher-will-headline-the-2024-super-bowl-halftime-show-in-las-vegas#:~:text=TED Radio Hour-,Usher will headline the 2024 Super Bowl halftime show in,11%2C 2024 game.

Well.. the halftime show is not going to be oliver anthony and/or Jason Aldean. It appears that the NFL is catering to its core demographic.. not just to internet trolls. 

This is shocking news! ?

16 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

who could have guessed? The NFL supposedly is not a business and therefore only has "mediocre" R&B acts for the halftime show. 

A Jason Aldean fan calling anyone Mediocre. ?

Usher is the perfect Elder Millennial demographic for the NFL. Also he's apparently doing a Residency in Vegas, where the Super Bowl is being held. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

A Jason Aldean fan calling anyone Mediocre. ?

Usher is the perfect Elder Millennial demographic for the NFL. 

I am poking a bit of fun at a certain internet troll who posted a thread about Jason Aldean/Oliver Anthony being the halftime show and a whole diatribe about mediocre R&B acts being the halftime show in the past. 

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I have no idea who this person is...and could care less.

The NFL has failed on the halftime thing. I wanna see a sexy set of boobies again.

there is this thing called the internet... Any time that you want to see a set of boobies, you can find it in seconds. Why wait for the Super bowl halftime show?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

there is this thing called the internet... Any time that you want to see a set of boobies, you can find it in seconds. Why wait for the Super bowl halftime show?

Good point. Unfortunately, those boobie sites are chalk full of viruses. I tend to shy away from those.

Be that as it may...the halftime show is my opportunity to eat and get a fresh beer. But if the NFL really wanted to have a show that caters to their audience...there's an old song by Frank Zappa called "Titties and Beer". That's their audience. Get a sexy woman with a modicum of talent...a guy with muscles bulging all over the place with a modicum of talent...et voila...the perfect NFL halftime show.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Good point. Unfortunately, those boobie sites are chalk full of viruses. I tend to shy away from those.

Be that as it may...the halftime show is my opportunity to eat and get a fresh beer. But if the NFL really wanted to have a show that caters to their audience...there's an old song by Frank Zappa called "Titties and Beer". That's their audience. Get a sexy woman with a modicum of talent...a guy with muscles bulging all over the place with a modicum of talent...et voila...the perfect NFL halftime show.

believe it or not.. you are not the core demographic. The halftime show and commercials are not aimed at the die-hard NFL fan, they are there to bring in the casual fan or non-fan. And if ratings/revenues are evidence.. their strategy has worked. 

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

believe it or not.. you are not the core demographic. The halftime show and commercials are not aimed at the die-hard NFL fan, they are there to bring in the casual fan or non-fan. And if ratings/revenues are evidence.. their strategy has worked. 

Trust me..."Titties and Beer".