Is Pope Francis Catholic?

Zeitgeist

39 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You have.

You've shown no tangible, objective proof of your gods existence,  but you think I'm the ignorant one.

That's special.

AGAIN I have but you don't like it. I'm not impressed with what you dont like. You're a drug addled plastic doll. 

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

AGAIN I have but you don't like it. I'm not impressed with what you dont like. You're a drug addled plastic doll. 

It's not a point of like or dislike. Youve failed to post any tangible evidence of your gods existence. 

You cited the 5 "proofs" garbage which is nothing  but assumptions and false speculation. Total contrived nonsense.

Let me ask you, how does it feel to have someone who calls themselves  crakhobarbie make you look like the gullible fool you are?

That can't feel good.

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's not a point of like or dislike. Youve failed to post any tangible evidence of your gods existence. 

You cited the 5 "proofs" garbage which is nothing  but assumptions and false speculation. Total contrived nonsense.

Let me ask you, how does it feel to have someone who calls themselves  crakhobarbie make you look like the gullible fool you are?

That can't feel good.

I'm always impressed with how you people confuse what's "tangible" with what you like as if they are the same thing. 

1 minute ago, Yakuda said:

I'm always impressed with how you people confuse what's "tangible" with what you like as if they are the same thing. 

What I like?

It gives me no pleasure to prove you wrong.

That's easy.

I too would love to know that I'd be reunited with my loved ones after death. That we'd be together for eternity in the paradise of heaven. 

Unfortunately,  there is no objective evidence that that is true.

Especially not your garbage citations.

4 hours ago, French Patriot said:

The Pope, like most of Christianity, East or West, right or left, has been forced to turn to Gnostic beliefs to save the believers from supernatural beliefs and the anti LGBT+ position.

We are the universalist side of Christianity. The good side that unites instead of separate.

If the answer is always yes then all is permitted.  Not everything is okay.  You need to understand that there’s a difference between good and evil in order to be human, and you have to choose good.  Everything else is the debate about what is the best course of action within circumstances (ethics), but make no mistake, one can go in the wrong direction.  Beware of false prophets.

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

Those of you who know the Bible is there anything in it which supports the idea of establishing the institution of papacy?

Well Christ said to Peter that he would establish the Church upon him (Peter comes from word pietrus meaning rock). 

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

No offense, but your posts present as the ramblings of an amoral drifter.  I wouldn’t let you provide moral guidance to my worst enemies.  

Well, that's how it appears to you because youve deluded yourself into believing in an invisible mythological entity. 

One easy way to clear this up is for you to simply present your God.

Unfortunately,  you cannot present that which only exists in the imaginations of the delusional (faithful).

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

No offense, but your posts present as the ramblings of an amoral drifter.  I wouldn’t let you provide moral guidance to my worst enemies.  

Our friend does not promote a genocidal LGBTQ+ hating God.

Better amoral, if your label is correct, than immoral as the Christian theology demonstrably is.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi and thought in terms of Temple.

Where did this Church term start to be used and why, if Peter is key, is there no Gospel of Peter?

What are you talking about?  There were the Epistles of Peter.  Peter was the first Bishop of Rome and is recognized as such at least by Catholics, Orthodox, and Antioch Christians.  

16 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

What are you talking about?  There were the Epistles of Peter.  Peter was the first Bishop of Rome and is recognized as such at least by Catholics, Orthodox, and Antioch Christians.  

Thanks. That is not a gospel.

Thanks for showing how split Christianity always has been.

A true sign of corruption.

Today the split will be anti LGBTQ+ or not.

Will the conservative political and religious right love all it's future children, or only non-LGBTQ+?

Edited by French Patriot

1 hour ago, French Patriot said:

Thanks. That is not a gospel.

Thanks for showing how split Christianity always has been.

A true sign of corruption.

Today the split will be anti LGBTQ+ or not.

Will the conservative political and religious right love all it's future children, or only non-LGBTQ+?

Nice try.  God loves everyone.  What God doesn’t love is sinful behaviour.  Not everything goes.