Trump pleased by Putin's praise

"I like that he said that," he told Welker. "Because that means what I’m saying is right. I would get him into a room. I’d get Zelenskyy into a room. Then I’d bring them together. And I’d have a deal worked out." NBC

Because when Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Chaushesku, Castro please insert any dictator thug here, praises your idea it means that it's going to work, right?

For who, though?

Get into a room a brutal, murderous rapist. Then, get there his innocent victim. Get Hitler into a room with the Jews he murdered. And what? What f-ing bloody miracle would transpire? How old, morally and mentally has one to be to not see it for plain, sheer and total nonsense it is? But he's saying it publicly and aloud.

I'm sure especially in the early days of WWII there were those who gave their ear and even in some aspects at least, admired Nazi's leaders and thinkers. But it was back then and we're supposed to have memory and reason, or common sense at least. We were supposed to have learned, and remember. The guy is a jerk. He admired Putin and Un, probably still does.

Here's what he's doing: not only destroying the foundations of democracy; now he is teasing you to do away with your very reason and common sense. If it doesn't make sense to your notions of reason and reality, just forget them and leave at the door. And believe whatever new daily nonsense pours out of the deep throat, you won't even notice anymore: because you aren't thinking. For yourself. Unfortunately, we humans have been known all too well to do just that.

The coming one would be more than a regular election, rather the final sanity test. Nothing isn't known today about who he is and what he does. There can only be two reasons one would even in wildest dream imagine voting for the jerk, if he gets nominated: they are not thinking; or they voluntary and deliberately decided to not think, for themselves.

And for that condition, alas democracy has no solutions. All the hard labors of the founding fathers would be in vain. Rome knows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, myata said:

"I like that he said that," he told Welker. "Because that means what I’m saying is right. I would get him into a room. I’d get Zelenskyy into a room. Then I’d bring them together. And I’d have a deal worked out." NBC

Because when Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Chaushesku, Castro please insert any dictator thug here, praises your idea it means that it's going to work, right?

For who, though?

Get into a room a brutal, murderous rapist. Then, get there his innocent victim. Get Hitler into a room with the Jews he murdered. And what? What f-ing bloody miracle would transpire? How old, morally and mentally has one to be to not see it for plain, sheer and total nonsense it is? But he's saying it publicly and aloud.

I'm sure especially in the early days of WWII there were those who gave their ear and even in some aspects at least, admired Nazi's leaders and thinkers. But it was back then and we're supposed to have memory and reason, or common sense at least. We were supposed to have learned, and remember. The guy is a jerk. He admired Putin and Un, probably still does.

Here's what he's doing: not only destroying the foundations of democracy; now he is teasing you to do away with your very reason and common sense. If it doesn't make sense to your notions of reason and reality, just forget them and leave at the door. And believe whatever new daily nonsense pours out of the deep throat, you won't even notice anymore: because you aren't thinking. For yourself. Unfortunately, we humans have been known all too well to do just that.

The coming one would be more than a regular election, rather the final sanity test. Nothing isn't known today about who he is and what he does. There can only be two reasons one would even in wildest dream imagine voting for the jerk, if he gets nominated: they are not thinking; or they voluntary and deliberately decided to not think, for themselves.

And for that condition, alas democracy has no solutions. All the hard labors of the founding fathers would be in vain. Rome knows.

democrats think Trump is going to murder Putin and that leech in Ukraine?

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

democrats think Trump is going to murder Putin and that leech in Ukraine?

Nope. Trump SAYS Putin is VALID CHARACTER and CREDIBILITY WITNESS for himself when the FACT IS, NEITHER of them have ANY CREDIBILITY. LMAO

"I like that he said that," he told Welker. "Because that means what I’m saying is right...." 

What Democrats think is that Trump will give Putin whatever he wants.

• Like 1

Get Hitler and Czechoslovakia in one room; get Stalin and Finland in one room. Next stop, WWII. There's nothing that isn't known here. The guy is a loudmouth self-admiring populist jerk. He'll say anything to make himself the center of attention. Not a secret here, in the plain view.

Now, the only question remains, what part of the population, former democratic citizenry won't bother to think; or choose turn off their brains, willingly and voluntarily. This is the same old question. Nothing is ever promised or guaranteed.

5 hours ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

I'm glad Poilievre never gets into this nonsense. Then again, Trump is a hawk compared to Vivek Ramaswamy. God help the GOP.

What would PP even say? IF ELECTED I PROMISE TO GIVE UKRAINE EVERY BIT OF MILITARY HARDWARE WE HAVE... oh crap we have none. Shit. Here... send him this hockey stick."

Edited by CdnFox
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

Nope. Trump SAYS Putin is VALID CHARACTER and CREDIBILITY WITNESS for himself when the FACT IS, NEITHER of them have ANY CREDIBILITY. LMAO

"I like that he said that," he told Welker. "Because that means what I’m saying is right...." 

Democrats don't think. They regurgitate death-cult talking points.

16 hours ago, robosmith said:

Trump and Putin have more credibility than ANYONE on your side of the fence, so what you're trying to communicate is blithering stupidity.  

Your entire life revolves around abortion rights, climate scare, and promoting the homosexual agenda. You are the LAST person to be talking about who has credibility and who doesn't. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Trump and Putin have more credibility than ANYONE on your side

Trump and Hitler, you mean? Why being shy, c'mon he'll love it he admires brutal violent thugs, Putin, Un all the great company with so much "credibility". Can't think of a better demonstration of the core problem: the entropy works on the society, and with time, from conscious and responsible citizenrt it can become a populace. It wouldn't think how to keep the democracy working, fix it, and renew it, but get lazy and dump and through at it any and all kind of garbage only to see what happens. Yes, all of this happened countless times before. Somehow, it has to be in our genes.

This is what trumps have done, do and will do: they make you loose your reason, thought and responsibility. They diminish, throw away and mix with garbage anything, only to show you yes Joe you can, no thoughts no responsibility necessary and why don't you just follow me to try it.. again. This is pretty much like Nazism happened any so many of great upheavals in history.

The binary political system from funny relic is becoming a real danger for the society. Getting through the election won't be enough, and wouldn't even begin to address this problem. No great system is guaranteed to last forever, if citizens decide to part with reason and responsibility.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Democrats don't think. They regurgitate death-cult talking points.

Democrats think FAR MORE than it took you to post ^this gratuitous lDIOCY.

㊙️ inserting "talking" in front of "points" does not make the points false. Duh

The only "death-cult" related to Ukraine is Putin's murder of 100s of thousands of Ukrainians.

10 minutes ago, myata said:

Trump and Hitler, you mean?

Trump and Putin. 

Hitler is so much more on your side. He hated Jews, and so does the Left. He was just a racist in general, and so are you guys; the only difference is that he was upfront about his racism - you degenerates try to project it on the Right. lol

• Like 1

Trump and Putin have more credibility than ANYONE on your side of the fence, so what you're trying to communicate is blithering stupidity.  

^Spoken like a true believer in the MAGA CULT. LMAO

Your entire life revolves around abortion rights, climate scare, and promoting the homosexual agenda. You are the LAST person to be talking about who has credibility and who doesn't. ;)

You KNOW NOTHING about my "entire life." AKA, YOU'RE LYING and ^this has NO CREDIBILITY.

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Trump and Putin. 

Hitler is so much more on your side. He hated Jews, and so does the Left. He was just a racist in general, and so are you guys; the only difference is that he was upfront about his racism - you degenerates try to project it on the Right. lol

No need for "project it on the right," cause they're NOT HIDING their racism; they just grab their Tiki Torches, march, and chant "Jews will not replace us," and call themselves "Unite the Right." AKA OVERT RACISM.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Spoken like a true believer in the MAGA CULT. LMAO

You KNOW NOTHING about my "entire life." AKA, YOU'RE LYING and ^this has NO CREDIBILITY.

There is no MAGA cult - there's just the cult of Satan and you are part of it. 

Your entire life revolves around abortion rights, climate scare, and promoting the homosexual agenda. 

Just now, robosmith said:

No need for "project it on the right," cause they're NOT HIDING their racism; they just grab their Tiki Torches, march, and chant "Jews will not replace us," and call themselves "Unite the Right." AKA OVERT RACISM.

Hitler was open about HIS racism, you perverts are not. ;)

17 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There is no MAGA cult - there's just the cult of Satan and you are part of it. 

Prove it. Renounce your MAGA CULT leader Trump. I won't hold my breath.....

Your entire life revolves around abortion rights, climate scare, and promoting the homosexual agenda. 

^LYING AGAIN. Not only that, IT'S an OBVIOUS LIE.

Hitler was open about HIS racism, you perverts are not. ;)

Sure. That's why Nazis went to GREAT LENGTHS to HIDE those GAS CHAMBERS and only located them in foreign countries. 

AKA, you just demonstrated YOUR IGNORANCE of HISTORY. Thanks, ignoramus.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Sure. That's why Nazis went to GREAT LENGTHS to HIDE those GAS CHAMBERS and only located them in foreign countries. 

He didn't hide his death camps at all. They were located to provide easy access to all the areas they were conquoring and 'depopulating'.

And i believe he spoke up about how he felt about jews on occasion here and there :)  ROFLMAO!!!

Heheh -  "Hitler hid his  racism". :)   it's worth getting out of bed every day just to see what stupidity you're going to come up with next :)    LOL - that was pretty good :)  

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

There's nothing to renounce, woketard. I support Donald Trump and will vote for him in the next election. MAGA stands for Make America Great Again. Talk about what you think is wrong with that.

No lies here, wokejob, just truth, in your face, all day every day. ;)

I said at least he was upfront with HIS racism. You Jim Crow woketards STILL keep the majority of blacks in poverty. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Democrats think FAR MORE than it took you to post ^this gratuitous lDIOCY.

㊙️ inserting "talking" in front of "points" does not make the points false. Duh

The only "death-cult" related to Ukraine is Putin's murder of 100s of thousands of Ukrainians.

And you've soaked in every death like a real...chickenshit cultist.

You warmongering death-cultists are sickening.

• Like 1