Does evolution prove racism is a fact?

I think that by now every logical person believes in evolution rather than creation. Earth was not created in 6 days and Adam and Eve were not kicked out of heaven for eating apples rather science has proven that earth was evolved over 4.5 billions years and because conditions for life was right then primitive lives started in the oceans and evolved into fish and birds and mammals and then the very recent years into humans. This does not reject the existence of God as billions of factors has to be precisely tuned up for earth to support life , the least of which is the right distance from the sun and the magnetic field and even the exact tilt of our planet, though it does prove all the holly books are incorrect on creation.

The proven theory of evolution brings me to this question. Are humans in different continents all evolved exact same amount past fifty thousand years or evolved differently? If differently that some races are more equal than others?. Express your views without angry illogical responses or name calling. This post is a question not an expression of my or anyone's opinion.

Of course humans have evolved differently.  Some evolved to live in high mountain environments and have better lung capacity for the thin air.  
Some evolved pale skin to help with vitamin uptake from less sunlight in northern latitudes. 

Why is this even a question?  

Your topic title is a bizarre question….   Of course racism is a fact.  We might even have evolved to embrace it (tribalism), but that doesn’t make it a virtue.  Some might make evolution an excuse to carry on being a racist, but clearly racism is not some sort of irresistible force.  

21 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So it was all accidental that certain continents never developed and most if not all the technological advancements were made by a certain continent or races.

Were they? Europe is a combination of many races. The Renaissance was largely fuelled by knowledge gained from Arab culture and technology, Gunpowder came from China. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 2:31 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So it was all accidental that certain continents never developed and most if not all the technological advancements were made by a certain continent or races.

All technological advancements were from a single continent?   Whatever continent you’re from, it was one of the dumber ones.  

I think fire was invented in Africa.  Without that, we’d be nowhere.  

20 hours ago, Aristides said:

Were they? Europe is a combination of many races. The Renaissance was largely fuelled by knowledge gained from Arab culture and technology, Gunpowder came from China. 

This is not correct.

First off, Europe is various components of one race. The white race and second big mistake in your post, Arabs had no culture. They were desert born eating camel milk and snakes and later they invaded neighbors and defeated them by a violent invasion, imposed their religion upon them and adopted their culture. One clear victim was Persian empire originally a civilized Aryan race nation and the other was Egypt. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Maybe the OP should read Guns, Germs, and Steel. It lays out why Africa developed in a different way than Western Europe. 

I think the OP is trying to say white people (Europeans) evolved to be smarter than humans on other continents, but is scared to come out and say it.  That’s what I suspect at least.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, TreeBeard said:

I think the OP is trying to say white people (Europeans) evolved to be smarter than humans on other continents, but is scared to come out and say it.  That’s what I suspect at least.  

precisely.. this is a passive-aggressive attempt at saying that white folks are superior/smarter and just does not have the courage to simply say that. 

• Downvote 1

It is a debate. Different sides present their side of the debate. It is true thar it is a delicate subject which one has to thread carefully not to offend anyone. You wish to call it scared, you are entitled to your opinion. but you don't win your side of opinion by making personal attacks or putting false claims into my mouth usually exercise by the leftists. At the end readers will read all comments and form an opinion unless they have one already.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

7 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This is not correct.

First off, Europe is various components of one race. The white race and second big mistake in your post, Arabs had no culture. They were desert born eating camel milk and snakes and later they invaded neighbors and defeated them by a violent invasion, imposed their religion upon them and adopted their culture. One clear victim was Persian empire originally a civilized Aryan race nation and the other was Egypt. 

Europe has had waves of invaders from the East. Huns, Mongols, Ottomans. Arab science and literature revealed after the expulsion of the Moors from Spain was a big driver of the Renaissance. Explorers like Marco Polo brought even more from China. Both the Persian and Egyptian empires were subjected and absorbed by the Greeks.

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is a debate. Different sides present their side of the debate. It is true thar it is a delicate subject which one has to thread carefully not to offend anyone. You wish to call it scared, you are entitled to your opinion. but you don't win your side of opinion by making personal attacks or putting false claims into my mouth usually exercise by the leftists. At the end readers will read all comments and form an opinion unless they have one already.

“Im just asking questions “ is often the excuse of racists to be racists.  

White Europeans evolving to be more intelligent is not a debate without some actual scientific evidence from actual evolutionary biologists.   Got some?

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

“Im just asking questions “ is often the excuse of racists to be racists.  

White Europeans evolving to be more intelligent is not a debate without some actual scientific evidence from actual evolutionary biologists.   Got some?

Listen if I am racist I will say so loud and clear. I am not afraid of you or your kind (leftists). Last time I checked we were lucky to be living in a democracy. Cultures with dictatorial agenda to close down bars, ban alcohol and take away rights from women and ban free speech and even imprison people for having an opinion have not become a majority in Canada yet. It is not illegal to have an opinion yet.

However, understand the meaning of the word racist before you throw it on people you have never met. Racist is someone who believes different races have to be treated unequal like some deprive from rights others are enjoying or be discriminated against because they belong to  a certain race. I may have formed an opinion (as why I asked questions to see if others share that opinion) that different races may have evolved differently to different extend but I do not believe in inequality and discrimination based on race. I am a racial minority myself in Canada..

To me it is the size of hearts and brains that matter regardless of skin color and race but of course cultural beliefs are very important too. I have no respect for those who wish to curb women's rights for example or the rights of minorities like gays and lesbians no matter what race they belong to. If that is racist so be it. Canada must be selective in its immigration policies to avoid those cultures from residency in Canada to become my neighbors.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

No one said being a racist is illegal.  Just immoral. 

Show us the science.  Your opinion means nothing. 

Yes being racist is indeed illegal. If you refuse to serve for example someone because of his or her race you will be charged and may be prosecuted. If you physically attack someone for racial reasons you will serve much longer time in jail than a non-racial attack as it would be hate crime and tightly so.

If I show you the evidence then again you are going to call me racist without presenting your side of debate so I rather not.

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If you physically attack someone for racial reasons you will serve much longer time in jail than a non-racial attack as it would be hate crime and tightly so.

You’re being pedantic with these examples.  Assaulting someone, or discriminatory actions as a public business are of course illegal.   Those are actions done on behalf of one’s racism.  But being racist in and of itself is not illegal. 

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If I show you the evidence then again you are going to call me racist without presenting your side of debate so I rather not.

So, no evidence then….

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re being pedantic with these examples.  Assaulting someone, or discriminatory actions as a public business are of course illegal.   Those are actions done on behalf of one’s racism.  But being racist in and of itself is not illegal. 

So, no evidence then….

So how far do we take political correctness?

Do you believe all humans are the same too? Or like myself do you believe individuals are different and some are better than others? Based on the size of their hearts and mind. 

So you believe that scientists and surgeons and professors are the same as the peasants?  So you believe those who devote their lives to the good of others are same as drug traffickers, pimps and thieves and murderers?

Yes a peasant and scientist are equal before the law and have equal rights but they are not equal.

On 8/21/2023 at 4:33 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I....

The proven theory of evolution brings me to this question. Are humans in different continents all evolved exact same amount past fifty thousand years or evolved differently? If differently that some races are more equal than others?. Express your views without angry illogical responses or name calling. This post is a question not an expression of my or anyone's opinion.

Humans? About 3 generations per 100 years. In the past 2000 years, about 300 generations.

Some woman and man were alive in Roman times - I have their genes.  

On 8/21/2023 at 4:33 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The proven theory of evolution brings me to this question. Are humans in different continents all evolved exact same amount past fifty thousand years or evolved differently?

About 400 years ago, no one understood a limit - a derivative.

Nowadays, in 2000,  I'd say about 5% of the world's population can take a derivative.