CASTRATED Trannie child now a victim/patient for LIFE

On 7/23/2023 at 11:47 AM, SNOWFLAKE said:

When those with half a brain get tired of this site and leave, as some of us already have, for debate forums where actual debate takes place, then you and your fellow Incels can jerk each other off to each other's delight. 

You pu$$ies can't handle debate. You're only good in safe space circle jerks, where everyone agrees with you.

Here there are a few educated people and we all think you left wing goose steppers are uneducated IDI0TS.

But feel free to travel to a safe space, YOU PUNK!

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You are an excellent case study in uber-woke. Ulta-disrespectful. Macro-dishonorable..

OMG, this is so quaint. He thinks he is a psychologist now. Do I have to repeat myself? Apparently so. I come here to trigger you. And EVERY single time I do, you react. Seems I own you. Prove me wrong and don't respond to this provocation. Bet you can't. 

41 minutes ago, reason10 said:

You pu$$ies can't handle debate. You're only good in safe space circle jerks, where everyone agrees with you.

Here there are a few educated people and we all think you left wing goose steppers are uneducated IDI0TS.

But feel free to travel to a safe space, YOU PUNK!

OH WOW, you called me a PUNK, I am devastated!!

image.png.9298fcb695acc3a37eba88f575704298.png

11 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

OMG, this is so quaint. He thinks he is a psychologist now. Do I have to repeat myself? Apparently so. I come here to trigger you. And EVERY single time I do, you react. Seems I own you. Prove me wrong and don't respond to this provocation. Bet you can't. 

Interesting...

They supposedly are interested in constructive, objective debate but then use the words; commie, goose-stepper, fascist, nazi, libtard. All of which would not be used if you were being objective. 

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

They supposedly are interested in constructive, objective debate but then use the words; commie, goose-stepper, fascist, nazi, libtard. All of which would not be used if you were being objective. 

@reason10 is here to argue his point of view...me too.

This POS @SNOWFLAKE is here just to stir the pot. And while I've been guilty of yanking on robo-bot's chain once or twice, it is certainly not my reason for being here.

But it is this being's reason for being here.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

@reason10 is here to argue his point of view...me too.

This POS @SNOWFLAKE is here just to stir the pot. And while I've been guilty of yanking on robo-bot's chain once or twice, it is certainly not my reason for being here.

But it is this being's reason for being here.

"Argue one's point of view" .. and yet he (and most others on here) claim that they seek constructive, civilized, objective debate. And yet... the name calling (commie, nazi, goose stepper, libtard) comes out in the first response. Hmmm.. not very convincing. Need to work on your BS. At least.. keep the name calling until the second response.. 

27 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Simple minded m*rons who respond to me every time I trigger them. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

"Argue one's point of view" .. and yet he (and most others on here) claim that they seek constructive, civilized, objective debate. And yet... the name calling (commie, nazi, goose stepper, libtard) comes out in the first response. Hmmm.. not very convincing. Need to work on your BS. At least.. keep the name calling until the second response.. 

Nazi, goose stepper, those are accurate terms to describe the left wing, not only at this board but in this country. SAME ideology, SAME TACTICS.

I've never used the term libtard. I don't think there is such a word. But the liberals here barely have a Florida third grade education amongst them, so it's not like they have any idea what I'm saying.

Simple minded m*rons who respond to me every time I trigger them. 

We just put you in your place, because you are BLUE STATE STUPID.

Your head is a hat rack.

17 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Nazi, goose stepper, those are accurate terms to describe the left wing, not only at this board but in this country. SAME ideology, SAME TACTICS.

this a matter of opinion and nothing else. Thanks for proving that you have zero interest in constructive, OBJECTIVE debate.. your insistence that name calling is legit proves it. 

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

this a matter of opinion and nothing else. Thanks for proving that you have zero interest in constructive, OBJECTIVE debate.. your insistence that name calling is legit proves it. 

Those of us who want debate have moved on to another debate site, so the Incels here can jerk each other off without our interference ;)

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

But then you give snowflake appreciation for when she does the same thing, which is insults. Is that because of political bias, or part of the constructive, objective debate? Which is it going to be, impartialobserver.

Time to shit, or get off the f*ckin commode. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

so the Incels here

Why would you decry name calling, then do the same?

Also if we are all incels, why would you participate in debate? For the giggles?

Thats like someone looking down at a meth addict on the streets (while living out of a tent), and asked if they want some, only to be ridiculed on some:

"Sorry, but I'm only here for the fresh air. You bums are pathetic"

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

And the name calling started with whom?

9 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Why would you decry name calling, then do the same?

Also if we are all incels, why would you participate in debate? For the giggles?

Thats like someone looking down at a meth addict on the streets (while living out of a tent), and asked if they want some, only to be ridiculed on some:

"Sorry, but I'm only here for the fresh air. You bums are pathetic"

I don't remember decrying name-calling since I am doing plenty of it. BUT what I DO remember is admitting that I am not here to debate. I use other forums for debate. Where someone like myself would be banned if I behaved in the same manner. BUT at least it would be fair, as the rightwing jackasses that inhabit this site would also be banned.

I am saddened that I needed to repeat that as clearly you didn't get it the first time I told you this. As for the jackasses here, all I read are threads defending every rightwing position and outright mocking of liberals. If the clowns here can dish it they should be able to take it. They don't need mommy to come and protect their behind, now do they?

Here is another hint for you. Every time I drop a nugget on here the rightwingnuts jump all over me because they just can't ignore me. Even knowing I am laughing at them they still do it. You see, Righties are not only jackasses, they are unloved lonely pathetic lowlifes who have never done a constructive thing with their lives and prefer forums like this one where they know they won't be banned so they can jerk each other off. 

Get it now?

3 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

I am not here to debate.

So you're a troll.

rightwing jackasses

You can't talk down, when your behavior is identical. Now if you picked apart their faulty logic, by all means. You have green lighted all the mockery the poster deserves.

am saddened that I needed to repeat

Its not that you need to repeat. I am confused with your end game. You're ridiculing posters for behavior you yourself are bringing to the table. You're seeing these people as beneath you, but bring them to equal terms by doing just that.

If a thread is way too ridiculous to reply to, I do just that. I don't post.

and outright mocking of liberals. 

You do realize the irony, that you are presenting the very behavior that gets liberals ridiculed. Its precisely these types of liberals that got Trump elected.

Most liberals and conservatives are rather logical and rational. You're presenting the mirror image of the extremism you're claiming to mock.

Precisely what pushes so many to extremes, and dividing them with hate.

People like you are part of the problem.

Opposing voices must be destroyed. You wouldn't be paying them this much mind if you genuinely didn't care about what they were saying.

Here is another hint for you

You can drop all the hints you want. Your behavior speaks for itself.

just can't ignore me

Sure they can. They draw more satisfaction in ridiculing your faulty positions, or should I say where they feel you are faulty, rather.

Righties

Whenever someone uses terms like this, I already know what to expect just as someone calling a liberal a "libtard" as if their political alignment makes them low IQ, vs the logic in their actual beliefs and arguments being made.

never done a constructive thing with their lives

You do appreciate you have joined a community not to participate, but to mock it.

You are literally wasting your time, when you could be doing something, constructive with it.

I come here for debate. Many posters bring good debate ideas to the table. Some do not.

Why would you waste your time trying to silence voices you're clearly uncomfortable with, other than having nothing better to do?

Get it now?

The irony of your point, sure. 

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

So you're a troll.

You can't talk down, when your behavior is identical. Now if you picked apart their faulty logic, by all means. You have green lighted all the mockery the poster deserves.

Its not that you need to repeat. I am confused with your end game. You're ridiculing posters for behavior you yourself are bringing to the table. You're seeing these people as beneath you, but bring them to equal terms by doing just that.

If a thread is way too ridiculous to reply to, I do just that. I don't post.

You do realize the irony, that you are presenting the very behavior that gets liberals ridiculed. Its precisely these types of liberals that got Trump elected.

Most liberals and conservatives are rather logical and rational. You're presenting the mirror image of the extremism you're claiming to mock.

Precisely what pushes so many to extremes, and dividing them with hate.

People like you are part of the problem.

Opposing voices must be destroyed. You wouldn't be paying them this much mind if you genuinely didn't care about what they were saying.

You can drop all the hints you want. Your behavior speaks for itself.

Sure they can. They draw more satisfaction in ridiculing your faulty positions, or should I say where they feel you are faulty, rather.

Whenever someone uses terms like this, I already know what to expect just as someone calling a liberal a "libtard" as if their political alignment makes them low IQ, vs the logic in their actual beliefs and arguments being made.

You do appreciate you have joined a community not to participate, but to mock it.

You are literally wasting your time, when you could be doing something, constructive with it.

I come here for debate. Many posters bring good debate ideas to the table. Some do not.

Why would you waste your time trying to silence voices you're clearly uncomfortable with, other than having nothing better to do?

The irony of your point, sure. 

Damn, you really are dense, aren't you? I am not uncomfortable with those voices. The opposite in fact. They are a constant source of amusement. In the meanwhile, this one is for you.........

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Having looked back to my first discussion on this forum.. the first poster to start name-calling was Reason10. As for this pointless thread... show me where I have engaged in name-calling?

Is it name-calling to all a braindead rightwing m*ron a braindead rightwing m*ron? 

Edited by SNOWFLAKE

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Having looked back to my first discussion on this forum.. the first poster to start name-calling was Reason10. As for this pointless thread... show me where I have engaged in name-calling?

Here is @reason10 OP.

Points to  ponder.

1. There is a reason why a person cannot get a tattoo, buy alcohol, buy a gun, etc before age 18.

2. Any doctor who performs this horrific act on a minor should LOSE HIS/HER license to practice medicine and be charged with a crime, (aggravated battery), as well as be sued for malpractice.  This is Dr. Josef Mengele stuff.

The next response was from @SNOWFLAKE and was thus.

Another thread with 0 responses to this hateful person's thread. Let's not give him the satisfaction. Maybe if we don't respond he will crawl back to the dark web where he belongs. 

Now...unless our little @SNOWFLAKE is a sex change surgeon...I'm afraid he did start tossing about the mud first.!

The conversation degraded from there.

I piped in with...

Yet you do respond. And who is "we"? You don't wanna address an uncomfortable truth...don't respond. "We" will discuss and argue quite nicely without your presumptuous drivel.

To the subject at hand...all I can say is this is disgusting and destructive.

A Libbie cause...go figure...

and was responded to by...

You discuss? 

image.png.f677ab1351d713cd6c9ad31ad34bb96c.png

IF you haven't noticed, this site has indeed - as I forcast - become a dumping ground for the most asinine, insecure, bigoted, rightwing m*rons on the planet. Great that you have a place you can all wack each other off on. But don't call it "discussing." Please, that is an insult to any honest debate. 

On a side note - I do hope you finally get over me. I mean, this is TOO easy. I drop in once every couple of days to trigger the Righties and they get triggered. It's quite entertaining. Keep it up.

Now...tell me again...who started the name calling and mud slinging?

On 7/22/2023 at 10:00 AM, reason10 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detransitioned-boy-castrated-by-doctors-warns-kids-about-perils-of-gender-affirming-care

Detransitioned boy castrated by doctors warns kids about perils of gender ideology: 'Patient for life'

A young male, who formerly identified as a trans woman, who was castrated and became a "patient for life" as part of "gender-affirming care," wants to warn others not to follow in his footsteps. He discussed his story of resilience and learning to accept himself for who he is, for the first time, with Fox News Digital. 

Kobe, whose name is being withheld for privacy reasons, had "checked every box for what they call a trans adolescent." He was always "effeminate" and loved pink and playing with Barbies. If he had never been exposed to gender ideology, he says he probably "would have just stayed a feminine boy. And there's nothing wrong with that." 

"I felt unlovable as an effeminate man in society and everything. A feminine boy, actually. I was never a man, I'm trying to reclaim my manhood now and everything. It's hard. I have breasts, I have the hip development of a woman, because I started the estrogen young. I have no gonads. You know, it's hard. My skull never really masculinized."

obe, in retrospect, looks back at the medical interventions as a subconscious use of "self-harm." During his early teenage years, he was struggling with internalized homophobia. "I mean, I saw it as a way out of my homosexuality, if that makes any sense."

However, he didn't realize these truths until he had his surgery

"I was like, 'Oh, wow, this is so great. I'm locked in my transition. . . . But then everything started to crack, and I couldn't ignore the complications," Kobe said. "I couldn't ignore that I mutilated myself pretty much with the permission of a psychiatrist. It's insane now, looking back. It's just self-harm, you know."

Kobe first encountered the idea of switching genders on YouTube. 

"And I said, ‘Oh, you can do this.’ You know, I don't have to be a gay guy. I don't have to be an embarrassment. And all this horrible stuff that I thought about my homosexuality, and it was like a light bulb. It was like, ‘This is a way out,’" he said. "I thought it was."

Kobe told his parents that he was transgender at age 11. At 13, Kobe said that older trans people online instructed him, as well as other kids, to "play the suicide card" in order to get chemical interventions. 

Health problems for this mutilation?

Kobe said his growth is "permanently stunted" because of puberty blockers, and has chronic pain in his spine as well.

"I need to get checked for osteoporosis, because I do have a pretty severe back pain just going up the spinal cord," he shared. 

"I lost a lot of sexual function. I lost a lot of sensation down there," Kobe added about the hormone treatments. "The mental stuff was really bad, but also like joint pain. It was just something near all the time. I was, like, aching and hurting."

Regarding cross-sex hormones – estrogen – Kobe said it impacted his cognition. He becomes foggy in the middle of conversations. Even now that he has been off of it for a few months, he still feels those effects. During the interview, he apologized for losing his train of thought numerous times – attributing it to the estrogen he used to take.

"It was constant brain fog. I was psychotic at some point. A lot of men that I know who went through this hormone replacement therapy, it's the exact same thing for them. Estrogen just makes them snap."

Kobe also developed an eating disorder after taking the hormonal drugs because of the issues it caused on his metabolism.  

"The way that your metabolism sinks when you go on drugs, it's insane. I had such a hard time maintaining the weight and everything. It led me toward some really dangerous eating disorder behaviors and everything, which I also don't think I would have ever gotten into if it wasn't for the trans stuff. And not being able to keep the weight off with the blockers and stuff like that." 

Points to  ponder.

1. There is a reason why a person cannot get a tattoo, buy alcohol, buy a gun, etc before age 18.

2. Any doctor who performs this horrific act on a minor should LOSE HIS/HER license to practice medicine and be charged with a crime, (aggravated battery), as well as be sued for malpractice.  This is Dr. Josef Mengele stuff.

The Swiss return of Nazi 'Angel of Death' Josef Mengele - SWI swissinfo.ch

It's time to eliminate leftism. Wipe it off the face of the earth. 

On 7/22/2023 at 3:07 PM, SNOWFLAKE said:

Another thread with 0 responses to this hateful person's thread. Let's not give him the satisfaction. Maybe if we don't respond he will crawl back to the dark web where he belongs. 

The dark web is for snowflakes and woketards, so why are you here, snowflake? 

1 hour ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Damn, you really are dense, aren't you? 

Maybe. Or maybe your story doesn't add up. This website is a joke, but you come here to argue with people, and say they aren't worth talking to, yet can't elaborate on any point with any remote amount of logic, while...talking to these people o_O

Again, maybe your certificate is valid. By all means, I like certificates, anyways. They're handy. If I am entitled to one, would it be much to ask for a medal to match? Then I know am special. 

Or maybe you are someone who came to a website and realized you weren't built for it, got ridiculed off of it, and are seeking "revenge" by "poking fun" of people picking your faulty logic apart, with a troll account. Troll is almost insulting to actual trolls, as they are typically great at making others look pathetic. You just highlight why you are.

Honestly. When something doesn't bother you, you tend to pay it no mind. Psychology 101. You're clearly bothered. The more you post the more you protest.

If we could at least be honest with each other, it would make you more believable.

15 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Maybe. Or maybe your story doesn't add up. This website is a joke, but you come here to argue with people, and say they aren't worth talking to, yet can't elaborate on any point with any remote amount of logic, while...talking to these people o_O

Again, maybe your certificate is valid. By all means, I like certificates, anyways. They're handy. If I am entitled to one, would it be much to ask for a medal to match? Then I know am special. 

Or maybe you are someone who came to a website and realized you weren't built for it, got ridiculed off of it, and are seeking "revenge" by "poking fun" of people picking your faulty logic apart, with a troll account. Troll is almost insulting to actual trolls, as they are typically great at making others look pathetic. You just highlight why you are.

Honestly. When something doesn't bother you, you tend to pay it no mind. Psychology 101. You're clearly bothered. The more you post the more you protest.

If we could at least be honest with each other, it would make you more believable.

image.jpeg