Let's be honest here, Rightwingers are not Conservatives but are monumentally stupid

Forums like this one everyone gets into name-calling and insulting, but those that do it the loudest get their fee fees hurt when it's done to them. My username should be a hint. Was a time leftists like myself were constantly called Snowflakes, but it soon turned out that the real Snowflakes were Rightwingers (as opposed to Conservatives) and they have been whining like babies ever since.

https://www.albanystudentpress.online/post/republicans-are-the-real-snowflakes

https://eand.co/everyone-meet-the-real-snowflakes-the-fascists-b325c29842a8

I am Canadian and voted for a Conservative, Doug Ford here in Ontario. That despite me being a Leftist. You see, Conservatives (for the most part) aren't about to do away with abortion, or universal health care. Rightwingers on the other hand are monumentally stupid people, they really are. Full stop.

Especially American ones. Total Snowflakes. Where else do you get a group of whiners who believe an election was stolen, storm their Capitol, then are stupid enough to stop for photo ops and then turn each other in to get lighter sentences? Where else do you constantly hear of Drag Queens being groomers when the vast majority of pedophiles are in fact straight white men and priests? Where else does whataboutism reign? Trump broke a law with retaining classified documents, that if this were you or I, we would have already been in jail. AND YES, that includes you Trump bootlickers. You would have been jailed by now. But all we get in defense of Trump is "but whatabout............ Hillary, Hunter." Like I said, monumentally stupid people.

SO stupid in fact, that I told one of them on this forum (no need to mention his name, he knows who he is) that I had a challenge for him and he has already lost that challenge.

My challenge was to have the last word in one of our discussions and that he wouldn't be able to resist taking the last word, reminding him that only the most insecure small-minded can't resist having the last word, and I defied him to prove me wrong. Guess what? He is now following me around like a lost lamb responding with personal attacks in the hopes of getting a reaction from me, and doing so in conversations I am having with other users. I haven't responded, as I promised him I wouldn't. I own this fool, as he can't let me go. It's quite hilarious. 

BUT it's typical of Righties. They aren't conservative. They are Trumpers. They are mindless minions. And they have had their brains ruined on Fox News:

https://medium.com/transgender-soapbox/science-proves-again-that-watching-fox-news-makes-you-dumber-than-not-watching-any-news-at-all-6783ac48a348

They are bigots. They want to control women's rights to make their own health care decisions. They want to overturn an election that didn't go their way. They want to forgive Trump because Hillary wasn't prosecuted. They are, and for the last time, clearly - monumentally stupid people.

Want further proof? Watch their reactions to this.

image.gif.b79e55459f8dba57e9d89ac2bf586ed4.gif

Edited by SNOWFLAKE

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

What are we supposed to do with such a thread? It's a long rant against a certain mindset and actually against one individual in particular that's all.

Considering this is the political philosophy sub-forum, and I expressed my political philosophy, I can give you a suggestion what you do with this thread if it offends you. 

Edited by SNOWFLAKE

13 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Considering this is the political philosophy sub-forum, and I expressed my political philosophy, I can give you a suggestion what you do with this thread if it offends you. 

It's just that a little actual philosophy might help this not be so boring.

Calling an entire group stupid is not falsifiable, there's nothing to argue here.

Boring.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's just that a little actual philosophy might help this not be so boring.

Calling an entire group stupid is not falsifiable, there's nothing to argue here.

Boring.

There it is, you found it boring, could have passed it by, but had to drop a nugget of your wisdom.

You wanted to be heard is my guess. Ok, you were heard. I also am curious, since my attack wasn't against Conservatives, but Rightwingers. They are stupid, yet you call that claim falsifiable. How odd, since RIghtwingers in fact - and I listed examples why I think the way I do - are monumentally stupid. Next time you find a thread not to your liking maybe pass it by, since your santicimonious reply was just that. Sheesh!

Edited by SNOWFLAKE

3 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

1. There it is, you found it boring, could have passed it by, but had to drop a nugget of your wisdom.

2. They are stupid, yet you call that claim falsifiable.

3. Sheesh!

1. Yes, because I care about the quality of the posts here.

2. I said it's NOT falsifiable.

3 Sheesh back.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

By labeling all individuals with differing political beliefs as 'monumentally stupid,' you undermine the potential for productive discussions and mutual understanding.

So, what if the other trolls do it to you from the other side? Sure, part of it is because this place is anarchy, but do you think anyone that identifies as right-wing is stupid?  Maybe some are angrier because you call them stupid, and they react.

Is Newton's III law. 

Your posts remind me of another element from the other side that keeps using low-IQ language to spit on this board. 

What else is new, is a shame really, what this board could have been, it appears indeed it "will limp for another 25 years". 

JAYSUS, I swear, people on here can't read. I admitted to voting Conservative. I clearly made a distinction between conservatives and Rightwingers. I gave examples why I have NO use for Righties. No civilized person would. Control of women, denying election results, sucking up to Trump. But with your rebuttal and that of Michael I am suspecting a reading comprehension problem with the regulars on here.

I won't back down on my assessment of the Rightwingers. They are f*cking idi*ts . I made an effort to illustrate that I am not attacking conservatives as a monolith. A shame I have to keep repeating myself because people lack reading comprehension on here. 

Sheesh!

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

I think a better thread title would be: 

------------

Perspectives: A Citizen's Concern Towards Right-Wingers ->. Where are you going? 

Instead of resorting to language which does not help, and is reactionary, I will take this opportunity to engage with right-wingers in a more productive manner.

Here are a few questions we could ask them:

• What specific evidence or experiences have influenced your support for right-wing ideologies, and how do you believe they address the concerns we have about our society, in 2023? How do you view your right-wing ideology? 

------------

I am not being arrogant for doing this, just showing you why people don't join this board to participate, even though at one time, over 300 online, because one uses "nazi", the other "stupid" and if folks like you which have more reason, can't do this, what expectations do you have from folks which are here to just destroy something because they are angry inside? Is all anger at the end. And anger makes one be irrational, but if you want to change something in discussion:

• approach and thread titles that do not involve stupid toward a whole group of people is a start, I think, no disrespect to you. 

Er............. have you read the words THEY use? I mean seriously. So my assessment stands. If they can dish it but can't take it, they are just a bunch of Snowflakes. 

As an aside, I am a frequent traveler on debate forums. I have never been banned because I play within the rules. Since the rules are so lax on here as to have our Resident Righties make the most inane and bigoted comments, I feel free to challenge them. 

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So, you want to fight fire with fire? You can do it sure, I did it almost for 1 year with everybody and achieved almost nothing, people are so rooted in what they believe, they will listen to an average Joe on a forum that calls them stupid now? No, they will show you the middle finger and the division grows. 

Is just reactionary politics, that's all I am trying to say, regardless of who you point the finger at. 

I could TRY and be more civil. See where it leads me. BUT my thread addressed the tactics of the Right, not conservatives per se. I would be willing to bet if I was more civil, I would not get the same reaction from a small but very obvious group of individuals on here. (Or on any forum).

I have to point out that the hilarious concepts like "safe spaces" and "trigger warnings" and the like came from the loony left.

I think there are infinitely more instances of lefties going nuts than there are of conservatives flipping out.

The average leftist now is basically what one might see on Libs of TikTok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I have to point out that the hilarious concepts like "safe spaces" and "trigger warnings" and the like came from the loony left.

I think there are infinitely more instances of lefties going nuts than there are of conservatives flipping out.

The average leftist now is basically what one might see on Libs of TikTok.

Yup, Leftists storm Capitols, deny women's rights, freak out over Drag Queens, believe George Soros is part of a Globalist conspiracy. Yup, uhuh.

image.png.5a90f2b9e74d2d63c37a6a0b0cbe0c5d.png

Edited by SNOWFLAKE

2 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Yup, Leftists storm Capitols, deny women's rights, freak out over Drag Queens, believe George Soros is party of a Globalist conspiracy. Yup, uhuh.

Leftists have done way more than their fair share of storming cities. They don't freak out over drag queens, but heavily promote that stuff to EVERYONE. George Soros is one devious SOB.

I'm not sure that leftists deny women's rights, but then you guys can't even define-what is a woman? Hell, many of you think men can get pregnant.?

Oh yeah, gender is fluid too right?

And you think conservatives are stupid??

17 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Where else do you get a group of whiners who believe an election was stolen

What you're describing aren't conservatives. There is nothing conservative about this.

You're also not describing the right. You are describing a group of extremists. No different than the far left.

These both are extremists, and for the far left  have many liberals disillusioned as to how far it has gone, just like you have true conservatives disillusioned with MAGA conservatives, which have become a dead weight to their movement.

If you can't tell the difference between extremists and conservatives, you shouldn't be questioning the IQ of people.

17 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

reminding him that only the most insecure small-minded can't resist having the last word, and I defied him to prove me wrong

Am assuming you hadn't debated, and you were innocently minding your own business when they accosted you with vitriol for no reason, right? ?

You're not proving anything other than you needing to win a debate, showing the very same level of insecurity. You lack the maturity to take the high road.

I don't understand how one person is any better than the other. 

You literally started a thread to pat yourself on the back.

Its like a Dr Phil episode I saw, where he invited guests to prove him wrong.

He would then show video evidence, and replays of those guests making error statements, and "own" them. Okay, good. You have a team of researchers and footage at your disposal. So you wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars to stroke your ego?

You're like that person who wants to start a staff meeting because they are bored, but legit feel important because they get to start meetings.

All the while bringing nothing to the table that would make them any different.

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

If you can't tell the difference between extremists and conservatives, you shouldn't be questioning the IQ of people.

19 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

it soon turned out that the real Snowflakes were Rightwingers (as opposed to Conservatives) and they have been whining like babies ever since.

BUT it's typical of Righties. They aren't conservative. They are Trumpers. They are mindless minions. And they have had their brains ruined on Fox News:

Since I clearly made a distinction between the Right (extremists) and Conservatives, it is quite clear who has the low IQ here. 

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Am assuming you hadn't debated, and you were innocently minding your own business when they accosted you with vitriol for no reason, right? ?

You're not proving anything other than you needing to win a debate, showing the very same level of insecurity. You lack the maturity to take the high road.

I don't understand how one person is any better than the other. 

You literally started a thread to pat yourself on the back.

Its like a Dr Phil episode I saw, where he invited guests to prove him wrong.

He would then show video evidence, and replays of those guests making error statements, and "own" them. Okay, good. You have a team of researchers and footage at your disposal. So you wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars to stroke your ego?

You're like that person who wants to start a staff meeting because they are bored, but legit feel important because they get to start meetings.

All the while bringing nothing to the table that would make them any different.

Coming to the rescue of your boyfriend? Someone follows me around like a lost lamb after predicting that is exactly what they would do and don't see the hilarity in that? 

Well, I did predict in my opening salvo:

As for the maturity to take the high road, did you completely miss my point? I did, by leaving a going nowhere conversation. DUH!! And the poor sob couldn't let it go. Bet you would do the same, bet if I said you are too f*cking stupid to even understand what I was talking about so why would I waste my time with a fruitcake like you, you would proceed to follow me around ad nauseam.

Proceed. 

1 hour ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

I did, by leaving a going nowhere conversation. 

But then started a thread about it.

Sorry, but I don't see "am looking for peace" vibes from you. 

I could easily admit I allowed some arguments to go too far on here. I even deleted threads to simmer things down, not wanting any further drama. Heck, have even private messaged some, which gave them the satisfaction of knowing I was annoyed at them, which was very low IQ of me.

Some people have a way of just getting under your skin, and enjoy fanning the flames to get a reaction.

Best to remove yourself in full, and cool down. Know you're in the best position, simply as such a person needs this, to be happy. 

Now if you had done this, you truly then have a point.

Otherwise, I see two of the same, and one trying to play innocent. 

You posting a thread about, makes you king of the drama you so called are victim of.

If I react to your s***, am no more innocent than you are.

Self awareness and the capacity to adjust even after making mistakes, showcase a higher level of intelligence.

Am just saying.