Trump’s press secretary says he showed classified docs to people on Mar-a-Lago dining patio

9 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

Good Luck, P*ssies aren't able to destroy anything. But they sure can bleat.

bleating

noun

1. the weak, wavering crying of a sheep, goat, or calf.

2. a weak, querulous, or foolish complaint.
liar

lī′ər

noun

1. One that tells lies.
  2. One who lies; a person who knowingly utters falsehood; one who deceives by false report or representation.
  3. A person who knowingly utters falsehood; one who lies.

As has been pointed out, none of you can defend your insanity or your "leaders". Thus...you either deflect...

Or lie.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Actually the case against hillary was much stronger.  She wasn't even president.  They let her off on a reason every legal expert said was bogus.

Sorry - it's a perfectly valid comparison. Which is why you can't address it :)  

Can you even detail EXACTLY what was on Hillary's server, where it came from and what (if any) classification markings were included? I doubt it.

We KNOW what Trump STOLE, were the original PRINTED classified documents ALL MARKED classified.

Of course, you KNOW nothing about the LAW governing classified documents, nor the criticality of INTENT in charging.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:
liar

lī′ər

noun

1. One that tells lies.
  2. One who lies; a person who knowingly utters falsehood; one who deceives by false report or representation.
  3. A person who knowingly utters falsehood; one who lies.

As has been pointed out, none of you can defend your insanity or your "leaders". Thus...you either deflect...

Or lie.

image.gif.9e6dc7d350ea772d5deab11b43433879.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Can you even detail EXACTLY what was on Hillary's server, where it came from and what (if any) classification markings were included? I doubt it.

We KNOW what Trump STOLE, were the original PRINTED classified documents ALL MARKED classified.

Of course, you KNOW nothing about the LAW governing classified documents, nor the criticality of INTENT in charging.

Hiding behind your crooked justice institutions will no longer work. It's obvious now they cannot be trusted.

34 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You mean the circus in DC?

I heard the Democrats on the committee making a mockery of the Republican efforts.

Sorry, they don't cover that on the news here.

Are you claiming a part in any of that? LMAO

They do exactly what you do robo-bot. They mock everything yet...can't dispute anything.

26 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

image.gif.9e6dc7d350ea772d5deab11b43433879.gif

As usual...unable to justify. Just horseshit.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

They do exactly what you do robo-bot. They mock everything yet...can't dispute anything.

That's NOT what "making a mockery" of the hearing means.

It means they raised issues clearly revealing the invalidity of the lame testimony from Republicans' "witnesses."

39 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Well much of it, yes - it all turned up later on anthony weiner's laptop as you'll recall :)    Of course there may be ADDITIONAL  classified documents ON TOP OF THAT which she destroyed and they never found out about, but a LOT of classified material was found.

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's the literal definition of it.  to mock it.  Jezuz dude - how'd you miss THAT one? It had 'mock' right in his description!

It means they raised issues clearly revealing the invalidity of the lame testimony from Republicans' "witnesses."

No, that would not be a mockery - that would be disproving something.

Sigh. The left sucks at definitions.

Edited by CdnFox
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

"Obvious" only to those who have been conned by FOS LIES. LMAO

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2023/06/07/two_tiers_of_justice_149324.html

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Did they now? Well I've been watching the proceedings from Forbes. What you think, is not what's happening. 

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As usual...unable to justify. Just horseshit.

You DO know you are as dumb as a doorknob, right? People like you do things like storming the Capitol, posing for photo ops, then turning each other in for lighter sentences. Folks like you believe elections were stolen, vaccines don't work, there is a global conspiracy run by George Soros, and my favorite - forest fires are started by Jewish space lasers.

Your lot are not only monumentally stupid, but embarrassing so. Can't even imagine how empty and pathetic your life must be to fall down on your knees and suck Trump off.

TDS really DOES exist.

image.jpeg.e504aefbc5ca155ae89f8cda3a59d722.jpeg

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You DO realize you are debating complete jackasses, right? That lot would walk off a cliff if Trump told them to. Just sayin' ;)

• Like 1

Abbe David Lowell, Counsel for Robert Hunter Biden. Message to the GOP Chair of the House Ways and Means Committee

Hunter Biden’s lawyer sent a blistering letter Friday to the Representative Jason Smith, chair of the House Ways and Means Committee concerning the “Ways & Means June 22 Release of Transcripts and Proposed Actions" The letter begins:

Since taking the majority in 2023, various leaders of the House and its committees have discarded the established protocols of Congress, rules of conduct, and even the law in what can only be called an obsession with attacking the Biden family. Your recent actions and joint statement with Chairmen Comer and Jordan make clear that you have joined this ignoble group, adopting their irresponsible tactics as your own. In fact, yesterday’s press release by the three of you seeking the testimony of a dozen law enforcement personnel based on the unsworn and slanted statements of the IRS agents is now the proverbial card castle—something that looks real but has no foundation.

Releasing the transcripts of and exhibits from interviews of self-styled IRS “whistleblowers” who may be claiming that title in an attempt to evade their own misconduct was an obvious ploy to feed the misinformation campaign to harm our client, Hunter Biden, as a vehicle to attack his father. It is no secret these interviews were orchestrated recitations of mischaracterized and incomplete “facts” by disgruntled agents who believed they knew better than the federal prosecutors who had all the evidence as they conducted their five-year investigation of Mr. Biden.

Let me be specific: (a) your release of material violated the spirit, if not the letter, of the tax laws and federal rules governing investigations; (b) your attempt to protect the IRS agents was a transparent effort to provide cover to those with a bias and an axe to grind so deep and sharp as to have allowed them to avoid answering for their own conduct under oath; and (c) you then choreographed the dissemination of incomplete half-truths, distortions, and totally unnecessary details about Mr. Biden. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

You DO know you are as dumb as a doorknob, right? People like you do things like storming the Capitol, posing for photo ops, then turning each other in for lighter sentences. Folks like you believe elections were stolen, vaccines don't work, there is a global conspiracy run by George Soros, and my favorite - forest fires are started by Jewish space lasers.

Your lot are not only monumentally stupid, but embarrassing so. Can't even imagine how empty and pathetic your life must be to fall down on your knees and suck Trump off.

TDS really DOES exist.

You DO realize you are debating complete jackasses, right? That lot would walk off a cliff if Trump told them to. Just sayin' ;)

You DO realize that trump and all conservatives everywhere live rent free in your head right :) LOL  good thing it's so empty and spacious in there!

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Naw...I don't think that's the case. I think more its the TDS that grips so many of you insufferable Tweenkies, that none of you can go a day without disparaging the last POTUS, And ya know...a lot of us don't really care if the next POTUS is Trump or some other conservative. We just want a return to common sense, law and order applied equally, and more conservatives on the SCOTUS.

As for me...the main reason I'd like to see Trump become the next POTUS is, I so desperately want to watch that dumb-ass Tweenkie on her knees screaming "NOOO!" at the sky one more time.

There is absolutely nothing common sensical or normal about Donald Trump. He’s a deranged man and so are his nutty followers. 

3 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

TDS really DOES exist.

Awwwe...kitten. strike a nerve did I?

What I know...Kitty-poo...is that little shits like you are less patriotic to the USA, than I...a Canuck.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Rebound said:

There is absolutely nothing common sensical or normal about Donald Trump. He’s a deranged man and so are his nutty followers. 

Riiiggghhht...and the best economy ever...no new wars...the end of ISIS...a controlled southern border...walking into North Korea for talks...and sanctions on China that still work...

But ya...nothing common sense about that...

Giggle...

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Awwwe...kitten. strike a nerve did I?

What I know...Kitty-poo...is that little shits like you are less patriotic to the USA, than I...a Canuck.

OMG! Are you f*cking stupid or what? I AM A CANADIAN! Check my profile buttercup.

GAWD!!

image.png.3a5204be2979050414a3cfbbe4603eec.png

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Riiiggghhht...and the best economy ever...no new wars...the end of ISIS...a controlled southern border...walking into North Korea for talks...and sanctions on China that still work...

But ya...nothing common sensual about that...

Giggle...

Damn, you really have swallowed what Trump shoved in your mouth, haven't you?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

But ya...nothing common sensual about that...

Giggle...

So, Trump's got you giggling like a schoolgirl and believing he is "sensual."

AKA, you've gone off the deep end of the MAGA CULT. LMAO

8 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

OMG! Are you f*cking stupid or what? I AM A CANADIAN! Check my profile buttercup.

GAWD!!

image.png.3a5204be2979050414a3cfbbe4603eec.png

Damn, you really have swallowed what Trump shoved in your mouth, haven't you?

Then your a typical Canadian Tweenkie. I don't generally read profiles. I let peoples' posts inform me. Yours scream Yankee Libbie. But ok ok...you're just a Canadian Tweenkie.

What Trump shoveled, made the USA prosperous and by osmosis, improved Canadian positions. Now we have...

https://windsorstar.com/opinion/sabrina-maddeaux-liberal-anti-business-agenda-tanks-canadian-productivity/wcm/769870b6-3ec5-4c4f-8a13-bec4770ad91d

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/energy-financials-shares-dragging-down-canadian-market