Jump to content

The Dylan Mulvaney Effect


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

That's an umbrella term. Am considered right winged, and strongly believe in a woman's choice regarding abortion. My wife is more right winged than me.

Being right winged or left winged isn't inherently a bad thing. You should be debated based on the principles you believe in. Dismissing being right winged, is like me dismissing all women as being crazy. Essentially, where talking to them is a waste of time. Black people as lazy. Its essentially what you're doing. Only that your form of prejudice has become acceptable.

What I am pointing out, is your hatred of an entire group of people, that goes against the love for everyone that you were pushing earlier.

I also believe in LGBTQ rights, and am against a lot of the right winged nonsense you mentioned under those terms.

Kind of like Trudeau, the "Alt Right" is a term coined to dismiss opinions that differ from one's own. He talked about the trucked convoy under those terms, and pointed to a nazi and confederate flag, to paint the entire group with the same brush, effortlessly dismissing their voice.

This is precisely what is wrong with politics today. Leaders prefer to divide, and conquer vs lead and serve.

You literally have no reason to be hateful to others who are just existing, which is a point of yours I am in full agreement on. 

This is a ridiculous point, as it isn't the right you are eluding to, but a group of Trump supporters. The lowest IQ inbreeding ones, no less.

The right is a massive group globally, and an umbrella term you can't sweep everyone under. It makes you sound uneducated.

Just like I can't sweep every leftist under antifa and Just Oil, as most with common sense, believe that destruction of property isn't how you get stuff done. Point am making, is done label an entire political movement by its extremists.

What you're dismissing is an entire political ideology, that isn't only found in the US, with the same brush. 

I don't know a single right winged or conservative Canadian, that didn't scoff at the woman who was shot and killed at the Capitol.

Heck, I remember watching the news, thinking: "you just died for this....you f****ing i*iot!...the award moment when her family finds out Trump didn't give a s*** about her"

Worse even, he threw her under the bus.

Labeling a conservative (or eluding to) any true conservative as being remotely like the MAGA type (this includes the right), is no different than Hillary Clinton calling the entire group deplorables.

Issue with the stance, is a large percentage of these people live in rural areas, and work blue collar jobs. Alienating them, isn't a good political gamble.

JAYSUS MAN!! I VOTED CONSERVATIVE. I LIVE IN A RURAL AREA. Stop putting words in my mouth. I know the difference. Stop pretending you don't know what I am referring to. I am done with this topic. Rightwingers - as in the American Right - are f*cking bigots, MAGAs, conspiracy theorists, and dangerous extremists. PERIOD!!

F*CK, how many times do I have to say the same thing for you to GET IT?? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

You are referring to MAGA Americans. Extremists.

You clearly haven't traveled throughout the US.  

Another fail. I have traveled the U.S. extensively. Are we done now? Or are you the kind of fellow you can't leave a conversation without getting the last word in? If that is the case, have the final word. I have grown bored with you, so I promise not to rebut your next comment to me. 

Edited by SNOWFLAKE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Then you would know not all Americans who are conservative or dip in the right think the same like you are painting them.

 

 

5 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

JAYSUS MAN!! I VOTED CONSERVATIVE. I LIVE IN A RURAL AREA. Stop putting words in my mouth. I know the difference. Stop pretending you don't know what I am referring to. I am done with this topic. Rightwingers - as in the American Right - are f*cking bigots, MAGAs, conspiracy theorists, and dangerous extremists. PERIOD!!

F*CK, how many times do I have to say the same thing for you to GET IT?? 

Amazing how many times I have to repeat myself before someone "gets" it, but then again, some people are just dense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

This was a marketing mistake but it didn't warrant the hysterical backlash it received.

I can't figure out how it will go after this though.

Trans people will still be used to market things, but maybe just more cautiously.  The advent of boycott as a widespread social reality for marketing isn't something I welcome at all.  

It's yet another front in the war on unity for one, and for another it supplants any use of an ACTUAL commons to discuss moral issues.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Aristides said:

This was a marketing mistake but it didn't warrant the hysterical backlash it received.

I agree.

I think Dylan understands however, that the backlash is far deeper than her.

She was the lightning rod, of a growing anger behind the suppression of speech, and invasion in some schools of a pervasive movement, that in some instances is in the opinion of some, indoctrinating kids, into being confused about their gender when otherwise, would have been perfectly fine.

A lot of people in the media, are guilty of divisive diatribes, exacerbating this issue. Silencing any dissenting views.

She was just a spark in a bucket full of gun powder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2023 at 6:31 PM, SNOWFLAKE said:

Another fail. I have traveled the U.S. extensively. Are we done now? Or are you the kind of fellow you can't leave a conversation without getting the last word in? If that is the case, have the final word. I have grown bored with you, so I promise not to rebut your next comment to me. 

Dude, you are a LIAR. MAGA people represent the vast majority of America. And if you don't like it, GET THE FCK OUT.

There's only a few MILLION legal immigrants waiting in line to take your place TROLL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Dude, you are a LIAR. MAGA people represent the vast majority of America. And if you don't like it, GET THE FCK OUT.

There's only a few MILLION legal immigrants waiting in line to take your place TROLL.

Hey m*ron, I am Canadian, so I already got the fck out. Damn, are you dumb or what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Stay out. We've got enough welfare bums here. We don't need any more.

Have you ever considered getting mental health? I believe you to be THIS close to suicidal or homicidal. I hope you don't own firearms. I would suggest the following:

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help#:~:text=Substance Abuse and Mental Health,662-HELP (4357).

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention

https://optimistminds.com/homicidal-rage/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2023 at 6:30 PM, Perspektiv said:

I hope it does. When did western power house businesses care about anything more than profit?

 

We'll see.............

 

 

Netflix tells ‘woke’ workers to quit if they are offended: ‘culture’ memo

https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/netflix-tells-woke-workers-to-quit-if-they-are-offended-culture-memo/

 

 

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, betsy said:

We'll see

The issue, is you have powerful investment management firms like Black Rock that can put massive financial pressure on companies to comply with their ESG (Environmental Social and Governance) targets.

Especially it seems, on diversity and inclusion, which has been heavily prioritized.

You are seeing so many job openings for diversity and inclusion. Human resources on its own doesn't cut it anymore. Ethics codes. Zero tolerance to bullying, harassment, etc. You must speak woke speak. 

This is where they can force their ideology targets on companies like Budweiser, so they can score points, which become advantageous to them. Well, until they fumble their attempt to come across as woke.

Its not a coincidence, that we have seen what feels like a very sudden push at making many commercials all about queerness. 

Nothing wrong with queerness. Am part of that exclusive club.

Something wrong with pushing it as an ideology that nobody can question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2023 at 7:01 AM, Perspektiv said:

The issue, is you have powerful investment management firms like Black Rock that can put massive financial pressure on companies to comply with their ESG (Environmental Social and Governance) targets.

Especially it seems, on diversity and inclusion, which has been heavily prioritized.

You are seeing so many job openings for diversity and inclusion. Human resources on its own doesn't cut it anymore. Ethics codes. Zero tolerance to bullying, harassment, etc. You must speak woke speak. 

This is where they can force their ideology targets on companies like Budweiser, so they can score points, which become advantageous to them. Well, until they fumble their attempt to come across as woke.

Its not a coincidence, that we have seen what feels like a very sudden push at making many commercials all about queerness. 

Nothing wrong with queerness. Am part of that exclusive club.

Something wrong with pushing it as an ideology that nobody can question.

 

Not being sarcastic or offensive,  but really curious - what is "queer" in the LGBTQ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, betsy said:

 

Not being sarcastic or offensive,  but really curious - what is "queer" in the LGBTQ?

Am not queer, but rather asexual. Part of the exclusive club.

Technically my letter is now represented, but I don't feel celebratory about it, as they can't make their minds up on an acronym and stick to it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,751
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • wwef235 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • User went up a rank
      Mentor
    • NakedHunterBiden earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      One Month Later
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...