Dominion settles out of court for 787 million dollars

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Omg...... You agreed with me..... I'll alert the media.

I myself had to sit down and take five :P

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

I wonder how they'll spin it?

Well these days things have a way of spinning themselves. THey don't need to do anything but monitor social media and see what spin their fans come up with and like best and go with that.

My guess is:

"THEY were FORCED to PRETEND they lied because the left wing appointed judge was going to rule against them no matter what if it went to court AND nancy pelosi had their children locked up in a puppy-chow factory basement surrounded by rabid poodles!

We'll see. If we've learned anything from both sides over the years its 'never underestimate the creativity of the fanatic". :)

39 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

"THEY were FORCED to PRETEND they lied because the left wing appointed judge was going to rule against them no matter what 

Evidence had surfaced that proves that Foxpropaganda knew Donald's claims were nonsense, yet they repeated them on air anyways. Even their boss, Rupert Murdoch admitted this.

How do you justify ignoring that evidence?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/1159819849/fox-news-dominion-voting-rupert-murdoch-2020-election-fraud&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiDkPW58bj-AhUaLUQIHTW5AqsQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw0mzbWni5Nd3zL9sYQQSJsR

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Evidence had surfaced that proves that Foxpropaganda knew Donald's claims were nonsense, yet they repeated them on air anyways. Even their boss, Rupert Murdoch admitted this.

How do you justify ignoring that evidence?

'Oh - i see we're back to our little trick here of pretending i'm a fox supporter even after i agreed with you. Apparently i personally have to 'justify' it.  Because i don't agree with you on everything so i must be an evil orange-man fox drone right?

Sigh. Just when it looked like you might not be a TOTAL bimbo. Oh well.

God knows how they'll justify it but they will. 'Taken out of context".  "felt compelled to say that by peer pressure'.  " discovered evidence that i was wrong and it was all true later".   Who knows.

People can delude themselves into thinking anything.  After i agreed with you and reasonably noted that fox fans would excuse fox you flip back to suggesting that I"m the one who's creating excuses.  It's impossible to say how people can manage to be that stupid on either side. But as you've demonstrated they're out there.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

'Oh - i see we're back to our little trick here of pretending i'm a fox supporter even after i agreed with you. Apparently i personally have to 'justify' it.  Because i don't agree with you on everything so i must be an evil orange-man fox drone right?

Sigh. Just when it looked like you might not be a TOTAL bimbo. Oh well.

God knows how they'll justify it but they will. 'Taken out of context".  "felt compelled to say that by peer pressure'.  " discovered evidence that i was wrong and it was all true later".   Who knows.

People can delude themselves into thinking anything.  After i agreed with you and reasonably noted that fox fans would excuse fox you flip back to suggesting that I"m the one who's creating excuses.  It's impossible to say how people can manage to be that stupid on either side. But as you've demonstrated they're out there.

You stated "THEY were FORCED to PRETEND they lied because the left wing appointed judge was going to rule against them no matter what ". 

So you have chosen to ignore all the evidence showing they lied.

How do you justify ignoring all that evidence?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You stated "THEY were FORCED to PRETEND they lied because the left wing appointed judge was going to rule against them no matter what ". 

No.  I didn't.  And putting things in bold and caps and italics doesn't change the fact that it is YOU who is lying about what i said.

Lets look at what i said,

THey don't need to do anything but monitor social media and see what spin their fans come up with and like best and go with that.

My guess is:

"THEY were FORCED to PRETEND they lied because the left wing appointed judge was going to rule against them no matter what if it went to court AND nancy pelosi had their children locked up in a puppy-chow factory basement surrounded by rabid poodles!

So what i very clearly said is here's a guess at what their fans will come up with.  And YOU HAD TO CUT OFF THE END OF THAT SENTANCE - because you KNEW it would be obvious that i wasn't being entirely serious.

So when you say that i was making that statement - YOU LIED. What i stated is that fox viewers would come up with something, and this is my guess as to what.

So you had to lie to try to make your point and pretend i said something i didn't say.  You should consider a job with Fox, you'll fit right in.

On 4/19/2023 at 3:05 PM, CdnFox said:

Well in fairness you're both equally stupid so it's pretty hard to tell you two apart :) I just assumed it was a shill account.

The point still stands - i notice you couldn't disagree with what i said :) LOLOL!

^Still stupid. Of course I disagreed with your claim it is MY POST. Duh.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You just CONTRADICTED YOURSELF. You CLAIM "large," but then admit YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Ahhh -no.

I said they have had large claims,  I said in SOME CASES we don't even know how large the claims were.

That is not a contradiction. Lets say we have 3 claims. 2 of them are for 100 dollars. The third we don't know.

We can say we've had claims of 100 dollars and some claims we don't even know how much it was.  That is not a contradiction, that is true :)

You STILL don't know how english works do you :) LOLOLOL :)