Florida, where WOKE comes to die, (thanks to the amazing Governor DeSantis)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/desantis-declares-florida-beat-left-173208335.html

DeSantis declares Florida 'beat the left,' says Sunshine State's Dem Party is 'like a dead carcass'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis declared the Democratic Party in Florida is "like a dead carcass on the side of the road" after being "beat" by Republicans.

"In what used to be a swing state, now the Democratic Party in Florida is a hollow shell. It's like a dead carcass on the side of the road," DeSantis said at a Midland County, Michigan, GOP breakfast. "I mean, we have beat the left in the state of Florida."

The remarks from DeSantis, who has served as Florida's governor since 2019, come as he is widely expected to enter the growing field of Republicans seeking the GOP nomination for president in 2024 once the Florida legislature wraps up its current session this spring.

DeSantis, who has touted Florida as a state where "woke goes to die," offered similar comments in a February interview with Newsweek about the Sunshine State's Democratic Party.

Kyle Morris
Thu, April 6, 2023 at 1:32 PM EDT

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis declared the Democratic Party in Florida is "like a dead carcass on the side of the road" after being "beat" by Republicans.

"In what used to be a swing state, now the Democratic Party in Florida is a hollow shell. It's like a dead carcass on the side of the road," DeSantis said at a Midland County, Michigan, GOP breakfast. "I mean, we have beat the left in the state of Florida."

The remarks from DeSantis, who has served as Florida's governor since 2019, come as he is widely expected to enter the growing field of Republicans seeking the GOP nomination for president in 2024 once the Florida legislature wraps up its current session this spring.

DeSantis, who has touted Florida as a state where "woke goes to die," offered similar comments in a February interview with Newsweek about the Sunshine State's Democratic Party.

Ron DeSantis
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis speaks during a Midland Republican Party event in Midland, Michigan, on April 6, 2023.

Last November, DeSantis overwhelmingly defeated his Democratic challenger, former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, to win a second term in the Florida governor's mansion. DeSantis earned more than 1.5 million votes more than Crist, a former Republican who represented Florida's 13th Congressional District in the House as a Democrat from 2017 to 2022.

DeSantis' victory in the state's 2022 gubernatorial election was viewed by many Republicans, both locally and nationally, as a historic win.

The victory marked the first time in two decades that a GOP governor had won Miami-Dade County. In 2002, then-Florida Gov. Jeb Bush became the last Republican gubernatorial candidate before DeSantis to win the heavily populated and diverse South Florida county.

(You folks might be surprised, but I actually voted for Charlie Crist for Governor, when he ran against Democrat Jim Davis. It was a good call. Crist was somewhat of a centrist, but better than ANY Democrat.)

"Bold leadership is rewarded by voters, and you can't win by a million and a half votes by only getting Republicans. We're winning independents, we're actually winning Democrats," DeSantis said from Michigan.

Throughout his tenure as governor, DeSantis has earned national recognition by reversing course on COVID-19 lockdowns, attacking "woke" critical race theory and gender-identity content in schools, and punching back at corporations like Disney or journalists who have criticized his agenda.

His impressive 19-point re-election victory last November stood out in a midterm election year when Republicans generally underperformed, propelling him to the forefront of 2024 White House speculation among political pundits — much to the chagrin of former President Donald Trump, the GOP primary front-runner.

Governor DeSantis remains the BEST governor in the history of Florida and right now the BEST governor in the entire United States. Unfortunately, Florida's superior economy, superior schools and beautiful weather has become a magnet for people leaving blue states. Personally, I wish those blue staters would just move to other blue states and vote to fck up their economies, rather than bring their communist voting patterns to Florida. We don't need them here. 

Geez….   Trump says DeSantis would be working at a Pizza Hut if it weren’t for His endorsement!

DeSantis came to Trump in TEARS!    Tears!!  What kind of simpering subordinate is he, anyway?   Plus, Trump hinted his penis is tiny, and that he has no male genitalia.  

And this is your hero?

14 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Geez….   Trump says DeSantis would be working at a Pizza Hut if it weren’t for His endorsement!

DeSantis came to Trump in TEARS!    Tears!!  What kind of simpering subordinate is he, anyway?   Plus, Trump hinted his penis is tiny, and that he has no male genitalia.  

And this is your hero?

Tiny D, Meatball Ron, they call him Meatball Ron, he came to me, tears in his eyes, and he said SIR! SIR, please help me!

12 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

And this is your hero?

Do you have a link to any of these lies, or do you need to see a therapist?

I didn't mention Trump. None of your lies are even relevant to the thread.

Are you REALLY this stupid?

12 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Tiny D, Meatball Ron, they call him Meatball Ron, he came to me, tears in his eyes, and he said SIR! SIR, please help me!

What  do those LIES have to do with the subject of the thread?

This is about his victories over the LEFT, making Florida the place where the Woke Come To Die.

Are you REALLY this stupid?

3 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Deflection.

Yes or no, would you invite Trump to bang your mom? Would you masturbate the entire time?

I'm sure DeSantis would.

I haven't deflected. I merely turned your TROLL answer back on your sick ass. If you wish to take this to the next level, there may be some moderation issues to deal with. I don't know every specific rule here, but I'm pretty sure SOME of those who post here have children who might read this.

Just crawl back under your rock, scumbag.

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

But Trump banged DeSantis' wife and look what happened. DeSantis thanked him.

CRawl back under your rock, TROLL.

(Posters, for the Downs Syndrome single chromosome crowd here who throws the TROLL bomb out there whenever they lose an argument, THIS is a prime example of actual TROLLING. This is a really tacky sexual slur AND A LIE and it has NOTHING to do with the subject of this thread. This is designed PURELY to cause trouble.)

Just now, reason10 said:

CRawl back under your rock, TROLL.

(Posters, for the Downs Syndrome single chromosome crowd here who throws the TROLL bomb out there whenever they lose an argument, THIS is a prime example of actual TROLLING. This is a really tacky sexual slur AND A LIE and it has NOTHING to do with the subject of this thread. This is designed PURELY to cause trouble.)

I only started trolling when you ran away from a simple question because you're a beta.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

No, you posted a meme. When I asked if, by the meme's definition, Trump is a nazi, you exploded in anger like a typical crying conservative. 

I explained that in great detail. Apparently I did it on the level of a red state public school. I can't dumb it down to your blue state level. Suffice to say, I answered it and you didn't like the answer.

You're a child.

Just now, reason10 said:

I explained that in great detail. Apparently I did it on the level of a red state public school. I can't dumb it down to your blue state level. Suffice to say, I answered it and you didn't like the answer.

You're a child.

Nope, you just posted a picture.

What is a nazi? What traits must one have to be considered a nazi?

6 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

What is a nazi? What traits must one have to be considered a nazi?

According to you a nazi is someone who disagrees with you, or someone who's jewish.  I suppose if we found a jewish person who disagreed with you they'd be some sort of uber-nazi, like a nazi 'final form' or something.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

According to you a nazi is someone who disagrees with you, or someone who's jewish.  I suppose if we found a jewish person who disagreed with you they'd be some sort of uber-nazi, like a nazi 'final form' or something.

Like I said, ASKED AND ANSWERED. And you are a LIAR, as well as a pathetic troll.

hitler.thumb.jpg.0cb5817dc0425193b07d7eeff62cc584.jpg

Find someone with an education to read the actual TEXT of this to you and explain it so your uneducated drugged out blue state brain can understand.