Florida, where WOKE comes to die, (thanks to the amazing Governor DeSantis)

7 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Like I said, ASKED AND ANSWERED. And you are a LIAR, as well as a pathetic troll.

hitler.thumb.jpg.0cb5817dc0425193b07d7eeff62cc584.jpg

Find someone with an education to read the actual TEXT of this to you and explain it so your uneducated drugged out blue state brain can understand.

Even tho you quoted me, i assume you're not referring to me with that :)

58 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Even tho you quoted me, i assume you're not referring to me with that :)

hitler.jpg

I'll  be fair. I don't really know you. I've been pretty up front about mainstream conservatism (which most of America agrees with) but your ideology doesn't ooze off you in such large amounts.

To be fair, if you agree with those points in this photo, you are him. If you don't agree with those points, you are not him.

You aren't the sum total of what anybody THINKS of you. That's in real life as well as this artificial text playground. And in this quasi reality, your version of plain text is ONLY the sum total of your ideology. We know nothing else about you.

Would it be possible for a Rush Limbaugh conservative to come here and deliberately come across as totally IGNORANT like some of the more left leaning posters here, just for shitz and giggles? I can't imagine doing that, but I wouldn't rule it out. 

In the end, you are only the sum total of your ideology. That's all anybody knows about you here.

11 hours ago, CdnFox said:

According to you a nazi is someone who disagrees with you, or someone who's jewish.  I suppose if we found a jewish person who disagreed with you they'd be some sort of uber-nazi, like a nazi 'final form' or something.

Well yeah, Jews who disagree with me are bigger nazis than Hitler and Himmler combined.

3 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Nah, most conservatives are fascists.

They're nazi's, then they're fascists.... it must be hard to decide what bigotry and hatred to stick with for you.  It's easier for us because we just stick with facts and truths, we don't have to try to remember what lies we told yesterday like you do.

3 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

There is a growing nazi movement, but they're still a minority on the Right. Most of y'all are definitely fascist, though.

Ohhhh it's nazis' AND facists :)

THis from the girl who hates jews and males and whites who disagree with her and stands firmly behind cancel culture and repressing those who's opinion is different!  LOLOL - yeah kiddo Sure thing :)

I sense you readying a picture....

Edited by CdnFox

11 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I was trolling a troll.

You use that excuse to repeat anti jewish sentiment a LOT.

You - "Jews are terrible people and also nazis".

Everyone else - "Hey - that is NOT ok".

You - "OH .. ahhh.. Juuuuuuust troooolling, honest! heh heh.  Boy those jews suck - Trolling! "

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

You use that excuse to repeat anti jewish sentiment a LOT.

You - "Jews are terrible people and also nazis".

Everyone else - "Hey - that is NOT ok".

You - "OH .. ahhh.. Juuuuuuust troooolling, honest! heh heh.  Boy those jews suck - Trolling! "

All Jews and non-binary people are nazis, I think that's pretty clear.

45 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

All Jews and non-binary people are nazis, I think that's pretty clear.

We're well aware that's how you feel. And it's still not ok. Let me guess - you also think the holocaust is grossly exaggerated too right? I've certainly heard your kind say that.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

who knows, FL, may go blue some day. I do not know nor care. NV used to be a solid red state but the influx of southern californians to Las Vegas has changed that. 

Not saying your wrong, but i  wonder if those who are fleeing cali are still going to be as blue as they used to be.

19 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Not saying your wrong, but i  wonder if those who are fleeing cali are still going to be as blue as they used to be.

That's what we worry about here, most of all. Our amazing Governor actually has the balls to tell these expats that they shouldn't flee to Florida if they are just going to vote to make it the same kind of shithole they ran away from.

3 minutes ago, reason10 said:

That's what we worry about here, most of all. Our amazing Governor actually has the balls to tell these expats that they shouldn't flee to Florida if they are just going to vote to make it the same kind of shithole they ran away from.

Seems like a reasonable request.

30 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

well as of yet, the data says that they are. No, not all CA expats vote Democrat but most that move to LV are. The more Conservative ones go to West TX, Reno, or Boise ID. My office does a ton of research on this topic.. not so much the politics but where they go, what businesses they open, what income streams they have, etc. 

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

well as of yet, the data says that they are. No, not all CA expats vote Democrat but most that move to LV are. The more Conservative ones go to West TX, Reno, or Boise ID. My office does a ton of research on this topic.. not so much the politics but where they go, what businesses they open, what income streams they have, etc. 

Interesting. I have zero data on that so i'll take your word for it, but it'll be interesting to see what happens next election and how this affects things.

43 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Interesting. I have zero data on that so i'll take your word for it, but it'll be interesting to see what happens next election and how this affects things.

The reason that they go to LV is that it is close to home (SoCal) and then they get to avoid state income tax. They still get to be close to friends/family. 3 hour drive through the Mojave being all that separates them from LA and its suburbs. As of yet, it is getting bluer as it also has one thing but most places in that area do not have... supply of housing and a relatively low price. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

The reason that they go to LV is that it is close to home (SoCal) and then they get to avoid state income tax. They still get to be close to friends/family. 3 hour drive through the Mojave being all that separates them from LA and its suburbs. As of yet, it is getting bluer as it also has one thing but most places in that area do not have... supply of housing and a relatively low price. 

It has the ring of truth to it, but i do wonder what will happen over time as they reflect on the reasons they had to leave in the first place. I have no idea - but i'll be interested to see how it pans out next go around. Probably will depend a little on who the candidates are.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

It has the ring of truth to it, but i do wonder what will happen over time as they reflect on the reasons they had to leave in the first place. I have no idea - but i'll be interested to see how it pans out next go around. Probably will depend a little on who the candidates are.

Our last governor was a Democrat and lost. The primary reason was his flop-in-the-breeze attitude when it came to COVID. It was not so much that they disagreed on the stance. One week, it was crack the whip time and next week.. meh.. 

On a side note, my issue with him was his lack of organization. We provide deliverables to the governors office.. most of which need him/her to sign off. the last one would take days/weeks to sign off. Totally gummed up the proverbial gears.

On 4/6/2023 at 10:24 PM, TreeBeard said:

Geez….   Trump says DeSantis would be working at a Pizza Hut if it weren’t for His endorsement!

DeSantis came to Trump in TEARS!    Tears!!  What kind of simpering subordinate is he, anyway?   Plus, Trump hinted his penis is tiny, and that he has no male genitalia.  

And this is your hero?

TreeBeard thinks weeping nonsensically in the forest is dignified.