Aussie colonel led a pro-Russian march in Sydney

athos

Apparently, support for Russia is growing around the world.
During a pro-Russian march in front of the
Russian consulate in Sydney, Australian colonel, great patriot
and One Party leader Ricardo Bosi stated, among other things:
"The Russians are fighting the Khazarian mafia on their own land."
This is how a morally credible man, a real soldier and patriot talks.

Edited by athos
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Welcome Back tovarish. I was worried the handler took you away or for once I thought you had shame. 

So we can remind the new people and the new Westerners who you really are, a communist FSB Wagner bot that posts against Jewish People and Westerners on 2 forums: Here and Australia and God knows what other locations. Maybe one day I will be bored, find out, and write a book about it. 

Here is when you got caught so people know.

---> Hello Agent Or Fan FSB @athos 

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/41991-war-in-ukraine/page/92/#comment-1562618

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43035-globalist-elite-are-starting-another-pandemic-are-you-ready/#comment-1549953

---> Oh and stop pretending you care about nationalism and religion. You got caught with a Soviet Flag, a communist bot. Your game is up to brainwash the angry westerners. But you are still coming for more. No principles at all. 

So is it Vancouver, Honk Kong or Sydney? 

Welcome Back deep state khazarian bot. So is it Canada, Kiev or Sorose's bots kindergarten? 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...seems those who value world peace more than revenge or unsubstantiated fears of Russian designs on recapturing central Europe, are getting louder and bolder.

Good. It's about time too.

Unsubstantiated? I like how the effete elites of Germany and France sneered at CIA claims Russia was going to invade Ukraine. Until they did just that. Now they've caused untold tens of thousands of deaths and you still think it's 'unsubstantiated'. 

The intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the 'peace at any cost' crowd was thoroughly exposed before WW2. You have to be utterly ignorant of history as well as a moral vacuum to embrace such beliefs in the modern age.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Unsubstantiated? I like how the effete elites of Germany and France sneered at CIA claims Russia was going to invade Ukraine. Until they did just that. Now they've caused untold tens of thousands of deaths and you still think it's 'unsubstantiated'. 

The intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the 'peace at any cost' crowd was thoroughly exposed before WW2. You have to be utterly ignorant of history as well as a moral vacuum to embrace such beliefs in the modern age.

I wouldn’t be too hard on the policies of Britain and France before WWII. Neither had recovered from the uniquely horrendous shock of WWI at that stage, especially France, and all senior politicians had been personally affected by the war. Even the Russians were anxious not to face the Wehrmacht again. Indeed, once the war started, both America and Britain were by no means eager for a rematch in France. Churchill remained obsessed by the soft underbelly strategy which led to a two year campaign in Italy, while the invasion of Western Europe was postponed until Russia was clearly winning in the East. Naturally, it was difficult for diplomats in London and Paris to believe that the other party in negotiations was willing to repeat such a disaster on European soil and might even welcome that outcome. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...seems those who value world peace more than revenge or unsubstantiated fears of Russian designs on recapturing central Europe, are getting louder and bolder.

Good. It's about time too.

It seems that there are still brave people in the west who resisted the brainwashing by Khazarian deep state oligarchs.

It was so emotional when he was thanking Russian president Vladimir Putin & the brave Russian men & women who are fighting for the world, Yes they well deserved more than thanks because they are sacrificing their lives for all of us, a Big Salute to Russia

Edited by athos

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

This is from the Boys At Forward Observation at the Front Lines as Volunteers: 

Coming soon for Wagner's Cheff.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWFhNpwsHwW-6CawTHyNY

There won't be any more cheques coming soon tovarish.  Soon, you will need to e-mail the CCP to hire you as a contractor to make meat's end. 

Please get serious and stop acting like an immature clown.
This is a serious matter.

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Which part? The fact that you post on 2 different forums with 2 different locations and you try to destabilize our Western System? 

My friend, in under 15 minutes I found out what you were doing in Australia, if I keep digging I can find out more, but then I said to myself, this is why the intelligence community is here for. I do this for free? I am not a communist. 

But here, comrade, daily will be a show. 

I don't show tolerance to criminals that stole years out of my life and destroyed my family. Communist rag.

Your game works with these populist Westerners, but not with me, FSB troll. 

Please Sir be constructive in your discussions and don't waste time on fictitious irrelevant things.

Thank you

?

Edited by athos

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yes you will observe is mostly men that are of the prehistoric thinking where 1 tribal leader leads and everyone runs around the fire celebrating.

Is hard for such people to function in the Western World in my view.

It looks you are one of them.

?

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Tovarish, I want to tell you something. 

There are 2 options here: 

a) You are a real deal poster from the FSB or a contractor. Fine, a job is a job. 

b) You are a Russian man that lives in Europe and is just doing this for volunteer purposes. You create an account in every country and post your material hoping to stick to the Westerners. You yourself might not have adapted to the West, is hard here when you have a woman boss to show tolerance, you are of the Neatherdal way of thinking, like Putin, Trump, etc. 

Now, that we know a) or b). I don't think there is a c).

---> Tell me know, do you find that people in the West are quick to believe your propaganda? Which disgruntated folks are your customers more? Left wing fanatics or Right wing fanatics? I am curious if you keep the stats at the office, looking for my own centrist information. 

Please Sir stop acting like a deep state liberal bot.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Tovarish, I want to tell you something. 

There are 2 options here: 

a) You are a real deal poster from the FSB or a contractor. Fine, a job is a job. 

b) You are a Russian man that lives in Europe and is just doing this for volunteer purposes. You create an account in every country and post your material hoping to stick to the Westerners. You yourself might not have adapted to the West, is hard here when you have a woman boss to show tolerance, you are of the Neanderthal way of thinking, like Putin, Trump, etc. 

Now, that we know a) or b). I don't think there is a c).

---> Tell me know, do you find that people in the West are quick to believe your propaganda? Which disgruntated folks are your customers more? Left wing fanatics or Right wing fanatics? I am curious if you keep the stats at the office, looking for my own centrist information. 

I agree, some people suffer from conspiracy syndrome paranoia.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

How so? Through talent and capitalism, I get to make an income in my own industry from the comfort of my home, and also volunteer as a hobby to show the country that helped me who the real communists are. 

Right Here: 

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43035-globalist-elite-are-starting-another-pandemic-are-you-ready/#comment-1549953

???

Deep state bot income.

9 hours ago, I am Groot said:

And ur a twit.

The cost of peace appears to be a few areas on the Russian border, who are ethnic Russians who have twice voted for independence from Ukraine.

That's the price of peace...in a newly formed state that has been rejected NATO admission.

Now why don't you just go ahead and explain the cost of your little war that's blossoming into WWIII?

3 hours ago, athos said:

It seems that there are still brave people in the west who resisted the brainwashing by Khazarian deep state oligarchs.

It was so emotional when he was thanking Russian president Vladimir Putin & the brave Russian men & women who are fighting for the world, Yes they well deserved more than thanks because they are sacrificing their lives for all of us, a Big Salute to Russia

Actually...I don't give a rat's ass about either side.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And ur a twit.

The cost of peace appears to be a few areas on the Russian border, who are ethnic Russians who have twice voted for independence from Ukraine.

Tell me where you live. I'll send a few people into your house, push you out, then hold a referendum on whether it should be mine. Guess who'll win that vote. 

The price of peace was Crimea. Then the price of peace is three more regions. What will be the price of peace next year or the year after once Putin has reloaded and rebuilt his military?

The price of peace is just the Rhineland! Then the price of peace is only Austria! Then the price of peace is just a part of Czechoslovakia. Just the German-speaking part. Oh, wait, not good enough. The price of peace is the whole of the country. Then the price of peace was just a piece, then just a few pieces of Poland...

We've seen this movie before.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Now why don't you just go ahead and explain the cost of your little war that's blossoming into WWIII?

I can explain the price of your peace. It is watching warlords like Putin move aggressively against one small country after another until they get to us. That is always the price of appeasement against brutal warlords and dictators. Anyone with even a moderate knowledge of history knows that by now.

Edited by I am Groot

14 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Tell me where you live. I'll send a few people into your house, push you out, then hold a referendum on whether it should be mine. Guess who'll win that vote. 

The price of peace was Crimea. Then the price of peace is three more regions. What will be the price of peace next year or the year after once Putin has reloaded and rebuilt his military?

The price of peace is just the Rhineland! Then the price of peace is only Austria! Then the price of peace is just a part of Czechoslovakia. Just the German-speaking part. Oh, wait, not good enough. The price of peace is the whole of the country. Then the price of peace was just a piece, then just a few pieces of Poland...

We've seen this movie before.

I can explain the price of your peace. It is watching warlords like Putin move aggressively against one small country after another until they get to us. That is always the price of appeasement against brutal warlords and dictators. Anyone with even a moderate knowledge of history knows that by now.

So go hide under your bed. That's where you'd spend a real war anyway...watching on while thousands die.

The ethnic Russians in the eastern edge of Ukraine, were there all along. Same goes for the Hungarians and Slovaks. 

But ya..."HE'S COMING FOR ALL OF EUROPE!"

Only in your dreams. Not wet dreams. Blood red ones.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So go hide under your bed. That's where you'd spend a real war anyway...watching on while thousands die.

The ethnic Russians in the eastern edge of Ukraine, were there all along. Same goes for the Hungarians and Slovaks. 

But ya..."HE'S COMING FOR ALL OF EUROPE!"

Only in your dreams. Not wet dreams. Blood red ones.

That was the excuse Hitler used when he walked into Austria and then Czechoslovakia and then used the German population of Danzig as an excuse to invade Poland. We have heard this story before.

Tell your Ruski buddies to go home then. Problem solved.

Seems you are the one hiding under your bed worrying about what big bad Vlad will do if anyone dares to stand up to him.

Edited by Aristides

44 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

And I suspect you'd be standing by the road whistling and cheering them on while informing on those who opposed them.

Quisling.

No. Wherever I'll be, I'll be opposing NATO involvement in this BS. Not cheering on the blood-sport.

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That was the excuse Hitler used when he walked into Austria and then Czechoslovakia and then used the German population of Danzig as an excuse to invade Poland. We have heard this story before.

Tell your Ruski buddies to go home then. Problem solved.

Seems you are the one hiding under your bed worrying about what big bad Vlad will do if anyone dares to stand up to him.

Lol...

"AHHH!!! HITLER!!! AHHH!!! WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!!!"

Pathetic...