Tyre Nichols would be alive to day if he hadn't resisted arrest

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well, you stated that the suspect made a "bad mistake" by running. And, as most of us have heard, if you run from the cops they are going to beat your ass when they catch you".... Do you agree with that? Do you think it should be lawful for police to beat suspects that run?

Of course not. But my question was, had he not run, would he still be drawing air?

Whadya think?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Of course not. But my question was, had he not run, would he still be drawing air?

Whadya think?

Maybe, but that's just blaming the victim for the actions of others. Like people who criticize a rape victim for wearing a sexy outfit out on the town. --- Well maybe if she hadn't dressed provocatively the rapist wouldn't have targeted her. 

Yeah, well maybe. But 100% of the responsibility for the rape lies with the rapist. 100% of the responsibility for Nichols' death lies with the cops who illegally and unjustifiably beat him. Full stop.

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Hodad said:

Maybe, but that's just blaming the victim for the actions of others. Like people who criticize a rape victim for wearing a sexy outfit out on the town. --- Well maybe if she hadn't dressed provocatively the rapist wouldn't have targeted her. 

Yeah, well maybe. But 100% of the responsibility for the rape lies with the rapist. 100% of the responsibility for Nichols' death lies with the cops who illegally and unjustifiably beat him. Full stop.

Cool. Yet I notice you refuse to answer my question. None of you will even touch it because the answer would soften your impact and outrage.

Those cops killed a young man. That's murder. Had Tyre not run...he'd likely be alive today.

BTW...the same logic applies to that doped up POS criminal George Floyd.

Edited by Nationalist

22 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So it's your contention that, because the suspect ran, the officers were justified in beating him to death? That "defense" will not hold up in a court of law. It's my opinion that all of these officers will serve time in prison.

It is NOT his contention, you retard. It is a FACT that had Tyre Nichols done what he was told to do, those animals wouldn't have beaten him to death. It doesn't suggest that those animals were justified in their actions.

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

My qusetion-

would he be aliv e today if them were white cops?

ya, prolly...

I don't think the complexion of the cops is relevant here. It would not have changed the fact pattern, (and there is NO suggestion anywhere that somehow white cops are superior to black cops.)

The facts are simple:

1. Nichols would be alive today if he had done what the cops had told him to do.

2. The actions of those five animals were not of a legitimate police office but as a THUG, and they should never have been given a badge. Animal thugs come in all races and colors.

17 hours ago, Hodad said:

Not 100 percent. If NIchols had done what he was told, those animals would have just arrested him and taken him downtown. In an event in the future, they likely would have committed a murder against a suspect that didn't obey them, but Nichols would be alive.

The true fault is with Memphis, who lowered the standards and hired those animals in the first place.

3 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I don't think the complexion of the cops is relevant here. It would not have changed the fact pattern, (and there is NO suggestion anywhere that somehow white cops are superior to black cops.)

The facts are simple:

1. Nichols would be alive today if he had done what the cops had told him to do.

2. The actions of those five animals were not of a legitimate police office but as a THUG, and they should never have been given a badge. Animal thugs come in all races and colors.

It's prolly true. I didn't watch the video but I red some news.

I should be allowed to resist arrest at least a little, before getting my head blown clean off, for example. That comes down to officer training.

Did officers get lots of training lately for dealing with resisting arrest, espoecialy black arrests?

You betcha...

Did white officers get even more, special directives than blacks? Do't know, but I see it. Yeah, prolly,,,

White officers went in there and killed the shit out of some blacks,

so they sent in black officers instead,

who went in there and killed the shit out of some blacks...

23 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Then just come out and say it... You believe it was Tyres fault he was beaten to death because he ran. Correct?

I say under no circumstances do the police have the right to lay a beating on the perpetrator, whether they intended his death or not.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So in your tiny mind it was Tyres fault because he ran?

It was the fault of all the parties. If Tyre had done what he was told, he would be alive. If those officers had not been homicidal animals and had just caught Tyre, piled up on him and cuffed him, Tyre would be alive.

But I continue to make the case that Tyre wasn't running away from what he thought was a lethal threat. He just wanted to go home and was throwing a temper tantrum when he didn't get his way.

It doesn't mean he deserved to DIE for it. But had he done what the officers said, he would be alive today.

If you want to blame anyone else, blame the fools in Memphis, who apparently lowered the hell out of the police recruiting standards to get officers on the beat, (after so many had quit the profession.) You can blame Memphis for hiring those animals.

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

For once we agree.

There are situations where a suspect is so high on PCP that a beating is the only way to subdue that animal. Police officers are not doctors, and I'm pretty sure they don't carry syringes of haldol or thorazine. I'm pretty sure a hopped up animal wouldn't just sit still for an injection.

Why are officers issued batons? They aren't given instructions on how to twirl them for parades. Those batons are weapons, same as the mace and the pistols. The theory is that if a suspect continues to struggle, a few shots to the body with a baton might give that creep a moment of pause. But real cops will tell you that drugged up animals feel no pain and will continue to come at you.

Two schools of thought on the Tyre case: One, the officers thought he was hopped up on PCP and would have to get the shit kicked out of him to get him into cuffs. Two, the officers got made at Tyre for not obeying them and decided to kick the shit out of him based on Cop Rage.

It's starting to look like number two.

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I understand... You have chosen to blame the victim instead of the police that beat him to death. Please point out whichhttp://i.ytimg.com/vi/wm7t0jRWMgg/maxresdefault.jpg law allows police to beat people to death solely for running from them. 

I'm starting to think that Strontium 90 is less dense than you are. Either that, or you are a stupid LIAR who continues to LIE AND LIE AND LIE.

Get someone with an education to read my responses to you, simplify them and explain them. The concept of 'BLAME THE VICTIM appears nowhere. 

And you wonder why everybody calls you liberals th?id=OIP.8iPMoL0hG1yhkIJSnNr7PgHaEK&pid

Edited by reason10
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Cool. Yet I notice you refuse to answer my question. None of you will even touch it because the answer would soften your impact and outrage.

Those cops killed a young man. That's murder. Had Tyre not run...he'd likely be alive today.

BTW...the same logic applies to that doped up POS criminal George Floyd.

Me: Answered you directly

You: You refuse to answer my question!

?

Just now, reason10 said:

There are situations where a suspect is so high on PCP that a beating is the only way to subdue that animal. Police officers are not doctors, and I'm pretty sure they don't carry syringes of haldol or thorazine. I'm pretty sure a hopped up animal wouldn't just sit still for an injection.

Why are officers issued batons? They aren't given instructions on how to twirl them for parades. Those batons are weapons, same as the mace and the pistols. The theory is that if a suspect continues to struggle, a few shots to the body with a baton might give that creep a moment of pause. But real cops will tell you that drugged up animals feel no pain and will continue to come at you.

Two schools of thought on the Tyre case: One, the officers thought he was hopped up on PCP and would have to get the shit kicked out of him to get him into cuffs. Two, the officers got made at Tyre for not obeying them and decided to kick the shit out of him based on Cop Rage.

It's starting to look like number two.

Only a total peice of human excrement could possibly stoop so low to blame the victim, instead of those who illegally beat him to death. So, what puzzle are you doing today? 

2 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I'm starting to think that Strontium 90 is less dense than you are. Either that, or you are a stupid LIAR who continues to LIE AND LIE AND LIE.

Get someone with an education to read my responses to you, simplify them and explain them. The concept of 'BLAME THE VICTIM appears nowhere. 

And you wonder why everybody calls you liberals th?id=OIP.8iPMoL0hG1yhkIJSnNr7PgHaEK&pid

What a mess your above post is. Did you want to try again. What law allows the police to beat a suspect who runs to death. You ignorant clusterf__k of a person.